A New Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning

Copyright© 2011 by Thesandman

Chapter 14: Approval

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14: Approval - A family tragedy brings two households closer together

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I had indeed been thinking about it, wondering how I might eventually work things around to include Steven. What happened between mother and I, had merely escalated the need to. The opportunity to do so however likewise presented itself with plans already being made the day before. Steven was planning on doing a simple barbeque out on the new patio so that he could break in the brand new barbeque he'd just purchased. After which, we had all been planning to spend some time relaxing, soaking in the hot-tub together. As Danny unfortunately had to work late again at the motel, he wouldn't be available to join us, but I had other plans as far as he was concerned anyway. His turn would come tomorrow.

Mom was a bit nervous throughout dinner, but I had repeatedly assured her that everything would turn out just fine, and to try and relax ... enjoy herself in the meantime. Since we were eating outdoors, and with the hot-tub next on the agenda, I had chosen to wear a skimpy white bikini that barely contained even my medium sized breasts. I figured by putting them on display, Steven would no doubt take whatever opportunities he could manage to look at my tits, though I had also convinced mom into doing the same. She too was wearing a rather revealing bikini, and looked damn good in it. However with her breasts much larger than my own, simply moving one way or the other threatened to spill hers out, which again kept Steven plenty busy as he ogled the two of us over dinner. The fact I had noticed a rather sizable bulge appearing at one point, told me that he was indeed becoming aroused by our appearance, and would no doubt be looking forward to our hot-tubbing together. But I had a nice surprise in store for him there as well, something that mom had already agreed to go along with since it was something they had actually discussed prior to now.

I helped Steven remove the cover from the top of the tub while mom headed back inside the house to grab us a few towels. We had just finished doing that when mom returned, naked, carrying the towels out to place them on the built in rack inside the gazebo. I gave a brief knowing smile as Steven turned watching her approach, already reaching behind to undo my own bikini top. It fell down my arms just as he turned back around facing me.

"I'll ah ... grab another bottle of wine and some plastic wine glasses," he explained heading off back towards the house.

"Notice the bulge?"

"I did," grinning at mom as I then slipped off my bikini bottoms, slipping down into the tub. "So this is officially now, a 'no-clothes' hot-tub," I exclaimed as mom climbed in behind me, sitting in an opposite corner so that no matter where Steven sat, he'd be sandwiched between us. I had come out earlier stashing away the manila envelope behind the tub, now placing it and its contents on top of the bar that ran along one side of the tub. Inside, I had paper-clipped a few of the photos to one another, the one's we had taken, to several of the older black and whites.

"You're sure about this?" Mom asked still a bit nervously. "That this is the best way to spring it on him?"

"Relax mom, everything's going to be just fine," I responded nodding towards the back doors as Steven came strolling out, a bottle of wine in one hand, three wine glasses in the other. He had a large fluffy towel wrapped around his waist, but it did little if anything to disguise the fact he was sporting an erection.

I purposely sat up so as to greet him as he came over towards the bar, ensuring that my breasts were exposed well above the water.

"Mind giving me a hand here? I'm a bit indisposed," he said joked holding out the glasses towards me. Ignoring them, I reached out, pulling on his towel instead as it fell away. His hard stiff dick pointing in my direction as he stood there in surprise looking at me, and then at mother.

"That what you had in mind?" I teased, finally accepting the glasses from him putting those down on the bar-top.

"Not at the time, but I certainly do now!" He joked back, once more looking towards mom for any sign of disapproval here. Obviously there was none as she laughed, already pouring some wine into the glasses as Steven walked around, climbing the few short steps before settling down into the tub with us. Passing out the glasses, I soon raised mine.

"A toast!" I proclaimed. "To New Beginnings!"

"To New beginnings!" Both mom and Steven replied, and though our glasses certainly didn't clink, we touched them together anyway, sipping afterwards.

"What's this?" Steven asked, only then spotting the rather thick manila envelope sitting on the bar top, already reaching for it to see what was inside.

"Sin and I discovered these while we were finishing up with her bedroom today," mom spoke as the two of us slid over closer to him in order to see as he did. I had purposely placed the older, more explicit photos on top, with the one's we'd done, and which were paper clipped on the bottom. Steven's eyes bulged the moment he saw the first one, immediately looking up, his mouth open. "She's known now for a while," mom continued, "No surprise she figured it out." And then Steven spoke finding his voice.

"And ... you're ok with this?" He asked once again staring at the photos, starting to thumb through them one by one ... no doubt remembering.

"What do you think?" I asked reaching over beneath the water, my hand suddenly wrapping itself around his blood-engorged cock. "I think it's fucking hot as hell. Always figured the four of you were pretty close, even back then. And now I can see why," I grinned wickedly. Steven looked over towards mom, and then down through the water at my hand as I continued to playfully fondle him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.