A New Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning

Copyright© 2011 by Thesandman

Chapter 13: Turning the corner

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13: Turning the corner - A family tragedy brings two households closer together

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I had set my camera to take a picture every three seconds until I told it to do otherwise.

"Come on mom, you can do it ... can you feel my nose? (Click) The camera had begun taking photos, hearing the faint little click as it took the first one.

"Yes," she responded faintly. Her voice husky, sounding almost out of breath. I knew she could see how wet I was, same as her, as I lay there looking up at her pussy, that hard little clit-cock of hers only inches away from my tongue.

(Click)

"Let me feel your nose mom," I asked once again. "Let's try and get a really good one."

(Click)

I felt her nose suddenly snuggle against the opening of my cunt, smiling as I pressed my own further into her as well. And then licked her. Softly, just grazing her clit with the tip of my tongue.

(Click)

"Oh god ... Sin, no!" Mom groaned. "We ... we..."

(Click)

I ran my tongue through the wet slick folds of her slit, spearing her for a moment, tasting her sweetness as she once again groaned deeply. The press of her face even more so against my own. "Lick it," I thought. "Lick it mom ... lick it."

(Click)

I drew her clit into my mouth, gently sucking it now, caressing it with the flat of my tongue, feeling her shudder, and then ... the soft caress of her tongue on me.

(Click)

"Oh god! Yes! Yes!" I moaned into her pussy, once again flicking out my tongue, letting it dance playfully on the floor of her clit.

(Click)

She sucked my clit into her mouth, chewing it ... rolling it between her lips, panting hotly as she did. I was doing the same to her, delirious with pleasure now. The two of us emulating one another, fingers added to the mix as well, as we began to explore, tease and please.

(Click)

(Click)

(Click)

(Click)


We lay there afterwards side-by-side, just holding and gently caressing one another, hands gently touching. "We shouldn't have done that Sin," mom finally began. I was about to reply to that, reassuring her when I did as she continued. "But what's done is done ... I can't go back now," she added sliding a finger back inside the wet opening of my cunt, once more teasing and exploring me. I was surprised at that, yet elated. "And I can't marry Steven without his knowing about this, it wouldn't be fair to him. I have to tell him about this, what we did."

"I know, and you should. We should, together. But I'm willing to bet he won't be angry with you mom, I'm sure of it in fact. And I'm also willing to bet, as long as it's presented in a way that assures him that he's still part of the equation, that it won't be something he'll feel excluded from or not a part of. But that also depends, on how you feel about it too," I added.

She knew what I meant. "And what about Danny? How do we handle that? Obviously the two of you are involved now, how will he feel about his father being involved with us? All of us?"

"As long as it IS all of us ... there won't be any problem. Like I told you before mother, Danny has confided in me when the two of us have been together, how hot he thinks you are. He just hasn't shown that around you, or expressed it out of respect for you both."

"I don't know Sin, maybe he's just saying that to please you, because it excites you to hear him say it. It might be only that. I am after all twice his age, and you are far younger and prettier than I am."

"Nonsense. You are just as pretty, if not more so. So don't put yourself down. You're a beautiful attractive woman, and I'm not just saying that because you're my mother. I'm attracted to you as a woman. But ... back to Danny. I know Danny, I know he's been honest and candid with me. And I think I know a way that he can prove it to you. But you're once again going to have to trust me too. And as far as Steven goes, I think we can settle that little problem tonight. And I think we can do it in such a way, that it will even be at his suggestion that we do so ... so he can see."

Mom laughed. "I have a feeling you've already thought this out ahead of time haven't you?" I smiled back at her, and then reached over, slipping my fingers inside her pussy as we lay there masturbating one another to another slow, yet very satisfying orgasm.

(Click)

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.