A New Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning

Copyright© 2011 by Thesandman

Chapter 10: Coming out of her shell

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: Coming out of her shell - A family tragedy brings two households closer together

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We had chosen the following evening to do this as Danny was working a double shift and wouldn't be home until way late. It would give us the opportunity and time without having to worry about Danny finding out, as I wasn't quite ready yet to throw him into the mix just yet. I knew if I moved too fast, things could unravel quickly here, and I had already invested a lot of time and thinking into this as it was. The images of my parents, and Danny's forever engrained in my mind. Their looks of total and complete bliss, passion, and ecstasy something that I too wanted to capture. But it meant taking things slowly, one step at a time.

The one really amazing side effect from all of this, was the slow yet gradual transformation of my mother. Dad's death had been really hard on her. So much so, that for a long time I worried she'd never recover, never come out of the funk she had put herself in. But she had. Though much of that was again due to her relationship with Steven. Even then, even with his love and support, and the mutual bond they shared due to the tragedy, mom was never quite the same person I remembered her being. Now however, I saw that old familiar look in her eyes again. The smiles that far more frequently appeared. She was even starting to look younger again, taking better care of herself. I might never replace the friendship she had once had with Jackie, but I was at least filling a void in her life that she had so terribly missed. Even though I was her daughter, we had managed to establish a confidence with one another that even the two of us had never really had. We could talk and laugh like friends, share secret thoughts and dreams, and yes of course ... speak of fantasies and desires with one another without fear, without guilt and without any remorse for having done so.

Just the thought of what we were planning to do, touched on that wild side of mom, scratched the itch that had been so long neglected. She was almost giddy with excitement, acting like a school-girl in many ways, silly at times ... but oh so wonderfully as she did. She almost tired me out just watching her as she cleaned the house, though I helped. Why it was important to her that she do that was of no importance. What was important was, that it seemed to heighten her mood, her enthusiasm and anticipation for the evening ahead. Everything was prepared, candles made ready, strewn throughout her bedroom for her romantic seduction. Plans and ideas that she had shared with me, making things even easier for the two of us to enjoy later, without Steven even being aware. She was excited about it more than I had seen her be in quite some time. And again like I said, almost giddy as she flitted about.

"Slow down mother! You're wearing me out here!" I told her, laughing with her as she finished dusting the bedroom, and then placed brand new, crisp clean sheets on the bed. Satin sheets no less that just screamed the words "sex", bright red in color as mom and I together finished preparing her, or rather our lair for the evening.

"Sorry, I guess I'm just excited about tonight," she actually giggled. Been thinking about it all day, so much so ... my pussy's been constantly dripping."

"Mother!" I laughed, using the same tone of voice with her that she so often had used with me when she called out my name in her formal usage of it.

"What?" She laughed back looking at me. "Like yours isn't?" She accused actually bold enough to glance down where my pussy was. Preferring to work comfortably, I had on a simple pair of bikini panties and a white, wife-beater tee that was molded over my bare breasts. Already my nipples were hard, pressing against the thin light-weight material, even more so as mom uninhibitedly teased with me. "Just remember, if we do this..."

"If?"

"When we do this ... don't you dare speak or say anything. As much as I now know, Steven wouldn't mind obviously ... I'd prefer it if he didn't actually know. Not yet anyway. I'm still struggling with this a bit myself, but not so much that the thought of doing this isn't arousing to me. It's so dirty and wrong, that I'm majorly turned on by it. I'm even thinking that I'm going to have to give myself some quick relief here soon just to take the edge off!"

"Mother!" I said again, only laughing and smiling this time, though walking over to her dresser drawer, reaching in, and pulling out one of her secreted away toys. "You mean like this one?" I asked holding it up, waggling it at her. A life-like looking penis that was also a vibrator.

"Now why doesn't it surprise me that you knew where those are," she asked. "I suppose that you've even gone so far as to borrow them from time to time?" She grinned wickedly.

"Until I got a selection of my own, yes," I grinned back. "Particularly this one. Once I had tried it, I knew I was going to have to get one just like it for myself. It's pretty damn close to Danny's cock isn't it?"

"Yes it is," mom agreed taking it from me, turning it on to check the battery power as it thrummed happily, even erotically in her hand. "And especially, now that I actually know that. It's made using it all the sweeter."

I left mom to enjoy herself at that point, though I'd actually have preferred to stay and watch her, but I had a few things to do myself in preparation for the evening ahead of us. And the story of course was that I too would be gone for a portion of the evening, leaving mom and Steven alone together, something which they hadn't had much time of late, being able to do. After enjoying a light, intimate dinner together, mom would spring her planned seduction on Steven. And then after that, I'd more or less join the two of them, without his ever knowing.

Admittedly, I was pretty damp between the legs myself as I went upstairs to get ready and make a showing of going out for the evening shortly after Steven got home.

With luck, and with a few ideas of my own that even mom wasn't aware of, the evening ahead held promise for furthering my own goals as far as this family went.


I had put on something that looked nice, but would be easy enough to get out of. Coming back down the stairs, expecting Steven to arrive home at any minute, I was thrilled to see mom wearing something not only elegant, but damn fucking sexy too. She wore a somewhat sheer, floor-length evening gown that accentuate the delights of her form beneath, without giving everything away. There was just a hint of her voluptuous breasts, a whispered glimpse of nipple here and there.

"Well? What do you think?" She asked spinning around so I could take in everything at once. Even her ass begged to be fucked as she turned on her heels for me, wearing a six inch pair of stiletto heels to complete the ensemble.

"What I think ... is if I wasn't your daughter, I'd say to hell with Steven, and fuck you myself!" I boldly told her. "And in fact ... daughter or no daughter, I'm tempted to do that right now!"

She blushed profusely. "And if I wasn't your mother ... I'd let you too!" She responded back. Just then I heard Steven's car pulling up in the drive, so it was time to put on my act, leaving for the evening. But not before I threw out one more little comment at mom, leaving her with something to wonder, and think about.

"One day, I'd enjoy hearing about all the things that you and Jackie enjoyed doing together," and then turned at the sound of the door opening as Steven stepped in. I could only imagine the look on mom's face, though I quickly stepped forward on tippy-toe, giving Steven an affectionate kiss on the mouth. "Have fun," I told him, and then slipped outside before he could respond to that one either, closing the door behind me. I skipped all the way out to my car, wondering what mom's thoughts were ... and Steven's when he saw mom standing there dressed as she was, no doubt with her mouth hanging open.


Figuring they would need at least an hour or so to enjoy their romantic little dinner before moving onto dessert, I drove over to the motel where Danny was working as the night manager. I felt slightly bad about his not being included in anything yet, beyond what he had been ... and had already decided to give him a little treat by way of compensation for being left out. I had already called him, telling him I was coming over for a quick visit, before meeting a girlfriend later on for a bite to eat. He was obviously pleased to see me, especially dressed the way I was. Short dark blue, almost black pleated mini-skirt, tight form fitting velour pull-over sweater that was still nice and cool during the evening hours, and sans bra of course. Leaving my breasts free, hinting at their unencumbered access as I strolled into the lobby where Danny sat behind the counter reading. It was obviously a slow night, but then again, most week-nights were, save for the occasional couples that came in for a quickie. The motel was a bit out of the way, so it had a bit of a reputation for being the ideal place for people to go and spend a few illicit hours together in relative seclusion. It was a nice motel too, not one of those seedy, run down affairs, and reasonable in price, especially during the weekdays.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.