A New Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning

Copyright© 2011 by Thesandman

Chapter 9: My turn

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: My turn - A family tragedy brings two households closer together

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I was really starting to appreciate this alone time that mom and I had in the morning. It gave us a chance to chat, to recap events while they were still fresh, and certainly before she could start feeling even the least bit guilty about it. I knew for my part, I had to keep her from thinking like that, and thus keep it exciting, arousing even dangerous to some degree. I was beginning to understand my mother, better than she understood herself. We really, truly were far more alike than she obviously realized. But I knew without any doubt whatsoever, it was the "danger" part that she found truly exciting, stimulating, even if it scared her a little. That ... was a crucial aspect of the whole thing.

I came downstairs early again, not even bothering to put much of anything on, just a simple pair of skimpy bikini panties as I strolled into the kitchen, pouring myself a cup of coffee. It was obvious she was waiting for me, sitting at the kitchen table. Though the look in her eyes told me, she was definitely struggling with what had happened.

"You know you really should come dressed," she told me looking up at me as I walked over, pulling a chair out at the table sitting down across from her. Boobs obviously on display though she again purposely averted her eyes.

"Why? Steven and Danny have left already ... just us girls," I said smiling sipping my coffee. Wondering as I did, what she was planning on telling me, and hoping that I could quickly deflect whatever reservations she obviously had.

"We need to talk."

"Obviously, though you have to admit mom, it was pretty damn exciting wasn't it?" If I could get her to admit to that, I knew her resolve would weaken a little, and I could work with that.

"Exciting, yes. Admittedly, but I'm not sure it's such a good idea to be doing things like that, not safe ... not right..."

"Oh? And what was wrong with what happened? Nothing really. I mean seriously mom. You got to see Danny's hard stiff cock right? And you got to see him fucking me with it. You have to admit it mom, it was hot seeing that wasn't it? And it was damn fucking hot knowing you were watching us. That was a major turn on. Just like the other day when we watched one another getting off."

Mom was flustered again, as I repainted the images for her. "Yes but..."

"But nothing," I stopped her. "Look ... mom, let's face it. You and I are a lot alike. You know it, and I know it. So it's just a matter of admitting that to one another, and then moving forward from there. It was damn fucking exciting knowing you were there, especially with you playing with yourself, watching Danny's cock sliding in and out of me. And I could see by the look on your face, that you were honestly enjoying it. So what's wrong with that? It was nasty fun yes?"

"That's just it Sin," Mom said using my nick-name. "It was nasty. Nasty dirty, and I was enjoying it a little bit too much I think. You have no idea how tempting it was for me, to just wrap my lips around Danny's hard cock and suck it for him. I was so tempted to do that, but didn't dare."

"I wish you had of. And so does Danny for that matter," I said.

"Wha ... what do you mean by that?"

"Oh don't worry. I didn't mean he knew anything about you actually being there last night. I mean when he's talked to me before, you know ... even before you actually got there when I was licking and sucking his cock, teasing him. Asking him if he'd like seeing the two of us together doing that. He said that would be a real fantasy come true if something like that were to ever happen. That's all. But the point is, he'd have been in seventh heaven if he'd felt the two of us actually licking and sucking him together last night. Which is why I said, I wish you had." Mom relaxed, now understanding what I meant, though the truth of course was far beyond that. Danny had indeed popped another nut a bit later as I sucked his cock, actually talking about that, and then telling him just before he came, that mom had actually licked it herself. He'd been totally unaware of her involvement beyond just watching us until I informed him it had been her hand that had slipped his cock back up inside me, and that she had actually licked a droplet of his almost-cum, off the end of his dick. "I am curious about something else though," I asked.

"Oh? And what is that?"

"You mention anything to Steven about what we did?"

She actually chuckled, nodding her head. But I was pleased to see her actually relax to, readjusting herself in her seat. Her early morning robe parting just a bit, revealing the fact she was as usual, naked beneath it. "Yes."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.