A New Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning

Copyright© 2011 by Thesandman

Chapter 8: Temptations

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Temptations - A family tragedy brings two households closer together

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was too soon yet to know if mom had actually mentioned anything to Steven yet about what we'd done. But I figured she would eventually, if and when she finally decided. In the meantime, it was time to put another aspect of my dirty little plan into effect, especially as she was primed for it. I once again waited until I was sure that both Steven and Danny had left for the day, and then made my way down to the kitchen area. It was early yet, so I knew mom would no doubt be relaxing over an early morning coffee outside. Sure enough, I could see her through the kitchen window out on the patio, pouring myself a cup, and then casually strolling outside to join her. I actually startled her, and then saw why as she hurriedly adjusted herself. I pretended not to have noticed anything, keeping a straight face, and making no mention of what I was now suspicious of. But it was again the perfect opportunity to plant another suggestion, especially if she was indeed horny ... which I was guessing having almost caught her, that she certainly was.

Although she was wearing a robe, I had noticed it parted as I stepped out of the sliding glass doors. The way she moved suddenly her hand quickly closing it, though she'd not had time to actually redo the sash on it, told me what I needed to know. She'd obviously been toying with herself. Perhaps not seriously, but enough that she was indeed obviously still aroused.

"Morning sweetie," she addressed me as I came over to join her, sitting my cup of coffee on the table separating us. There was a slight flush in her cheeks, not enough to give her away, but enough to know.

"Morning mom. Sleep well?"

"Very ... thanks. And you?"

"Oh yeah, sweet dreams. Really sweet dreams," I winked. Her cheeks reddened even more, though she quickly tried to bring up another subject, rather than the obvious one.

"By the way. You and Danny will be on your own for dinner tonight. Steven has to work late, and I told him I'd meet him in town and at least have dinner with him. So I won't be home until around eight or so."

Hearing that gave me another idea. And I began to wonder if this might not be the best time to try and implement that, again part of my overall plan here. And though I wasn't sure if she'd actually go for it, there was no time like the present to bring it up either.

"Cool. Danny and I were planning on spending some time together this evening anyway, so that will certainly make things a lot easier for us," I hinted.

"Oh? Doing what?" Mom fished, obviously interested, even if she was pretending not to know what I was talking about.

"Let me put it this way. If you want to see it, now's the chance. I can assure you, he'd never know, and you'd finally be able to see what I've been talking about."

She was just horny enough she didn't even hesitate really, nor did she pretend she didn't know what I was suggesting either. "And how would you manage that?" She asked instead.

"You said you'd be home around eight right? Well I'll tell Danny that you told me you were meeting Steven for dinner ... AND a movie tonight, so that you both won't be home until really late. Then ... I'll make sure we're in my room fooling around. You'll come home early, and the story, if we even need it later, is that Steven told you over dinner that he had to go back to work, sorry about the movie part. So you come home early. And then you come up stairs to let me know you're actually home, except of course you see us together in bed. Chances are, Danny will never even know you saw us if we do this right."

"I don't know Cynthia," mom worriedly thought. Though I saw her hand once again disappear through the opening of her robe for a split second. Only long enough for her to realize what she'd nearly done, removing it even more quickly. "What if ... what if we get caught?"

"We won't get caught. Trust me. And even if we do. Whose actually getting caught here? Me and Danny, that's who. And that's when we'd use the story, if we even need to. But I seriously doubt it. I'm sure I'll have Danny's full and undivided attention at the time, when you come home. I'll wait, and make sure he's totally occupied, when I see the house alarm being turned off. That's when you come up stairs to my bedroom. And since you're both supposedly away for the evening, I'll have left my bedroom door open."

"I don't know," she said again.

"Well, you think about it. You know where I'll be and what we'll be doing if you change your mind," I smiled at her, and then hurriedly finished my coffee. It was time to let her think about it on her own. Hopefully her current arousal, and the thought of actually getting a peek at Danny's hard stiff dick would win over. Only time would tell.


Danny was completely blown away when I told him about it. Not only was he finally going to fuck me, but my mother was going to be watching us while he did. Just the thought of that had him walking around early that evening with a hard on. So much so, I told him to go to his room and stay there until mom had finally left. And though we hadn't spoken any more about it, and I had no idea if she'd actually come upstairs to watch us after getting home or not, I was once again betting on it. And that the temptation to actually see his prick would be too much.

Years ago, dad had installed a very elaborate security system in the house. There was a small alert panel in all of the bedrooms. When the small little light on it burned red, you knew the house was secure, doors locked. When it switched from red to green, you knew the security system had been safely switched off, with a thirty second window in disarming it. After that, a silent alarm was sent, though each one of the bedroom panels would show a bright flashing light, along with a small beeping sound. Anyone could hit the panic alarm inside their bedroom, immediately locking all bedroom doors simultaneously in the event anyone had broken in. I was simply going to use it to determine the moment mom came in this evening so that Danny and I could and would be waiting for her, if indeed she decided to go along with my scheme.

We'd actually been fooling around for the better part of an hour when I told Danny it was time that we get "into" position. "I'll drive," I chuckled, letting him know that for this to work, he needed to be on the bottom, with me sitting on him, effectively blocking his view to the doorway. But that would also ensure that if mom did indeed sneak up stairs, she'd get a pretty good view of everything going on. More importantly, I'd have a good look at her as well as my dressing mirror was between the bed and my closet, giving me a perfect view of the open doorway behind me. If she did come, I'd easily be able to see her peeking in on us, and would secretly and silently alert Danny to that effect.

It was five minutes to eight when I saw the alarm panel lights turn green, letting us know she was home.

"Show time!" I told him, moving away from his cock where I'd been playfully fondling it, keeping it nice and hard, though I think it would have stayed that way regardless. Danny's arousal at even thinking mom might actually come upstairs to spy on us was enough to do that. "Now don't blow this," I quickly told him. "Don't go trying to take a peek at her yourself. If we can manage it, I'll tell you when it's safe to do so, and you can look then, but not until then. In the meantime, just enjoy what my pussy's going to be doing to your dick while mom watches it going in and out of me ... ok?"

"Ok," he smiled, and then I climbed on top, placing the opening of my very wet pussy against the head of his cock for the very first time. I felt him enter, and then slid slowly and easily down the entire length of his shaft until it was buried deeply inside me.

"And how's that feel Danny boy?" I asked. He groaned, his dick throbbed wonderfully and deeply inside me. I didn't fuck him yet however, not knowing if he'd be able to control himself for as long as we needed him too. I had him hold perfectly still, using my inner muscles to clasp and clench his cock. Up until now, I'd never tried doing that on a real cock before. I'd certainly practiced the technique numerous times on cucumbers, zucchinis, and eventually my dildo's and vibrators until I had managed to do what I felt was a fairly good job of learning muscle control.

"Oh fuck!" He moaned out loud pleasurably, just sitting there inside me. "That's ... that's amazing Sin!" He mewled once again, throbbing inside me again, which I could likewise easily feel. Five minutes had passed, and I was anxiously wondering if mom would indeed dare to come up the stairs, or if she had in fact chickened out, and gone down to her room. I needn't have worried. I saw the shadow in the hallway before I eventually saw her. I gave Danny our silent signal, winking at him, licking my lips. And then slowly began fucking him, lifting my ass almost all the way off his cock before just as slowly, sliding back down it again. With Danny's hands once more cupping my breasts, licking and sucking my nipples, he was perfectly content to amuse and enjoy himself until I decided it was safe enough for him to try and sneak a peek for himself. I kept one eye on the mirror, looking towards the door. Continued shadow movement just outside telling me that mom was hovering nearby, no doubt listening first before daring herself enough to actually peek in. Though even that had been made easy for her, with the door wide open.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.