A New Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning

Copyright© 2011 by Thesandman

Chapter 3: New unexpected desires

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: New unexpected desires - A family tragedy brings two households closer together

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We had looked at every single one of them, but I was far from finished. I began looking through them again, a bit more carefully this time even. I looked at others, compared, finally distinguishing who was who, simply by the appearance of their sex organs when faces weren't easily distinguishable. But I was again looking at expressions, the knowing, loving smiles on their faces, the joy in their eyes ... the obvious excitement.

And it quite naturally made me excited too. By now I was a sopping wet mess down there.

"What are you doing?" Danny asked.

"What's it look like I'm doing?" I had popped open the top button on my shorts, slipping my hand down beneath the waistband of the panties I had on. "I'm horny. Tell me you're not!"

Danny stuttered, words failing him. "But ... but,"

"But what?" I asked glancing over at him, where there had been a bulge earlier, it was even more pronounced, but more importantly, there was a sizeable wet spot now too. "Tell me you've never once fantasized about seeing me masturbate," I spoke boldly, guessing ... but pretty confident I was correct in my assumptions.

"I didn't say, I mean ... I never, what I mean is,"

"So have you? Or haven't you?" I asked quite obviously fingering myself now, though I now stood, actually tugging my shorts off down around my ankles, along with the white cotton panties I happened to be wearing. Once again, Danny was speechless, though his eyes were now glued to my puffy, swollen bare pussy lips, with my finger buried to the hilt inside myself as I stood there. "Well?"

He looked towards the unlocked door, nervously. I laughed.

"You're mom."

"Soon to be ... OUR mom," I reminded him. "She hasn't been in here since," I said not needing to complete the sentence. "And she won't come running up here now either. So quit worrying. Now ... answer my question. And don't try being shy about it, or lying to me either Danny. You know damn good and well, I could always tell when you were trying to lie to me or not tell me the whole truth."

"Well ... sure, yeah, of course I did, not all the time damn it, I mean it's not like ... Jesus Sin!" He said in exasperation, and then laughed, realizing what he'd just said and how ludicrous that sounded. I laughed with him, still looking at the photos, and then him again.

"Come on Danny. Let me see it. I know you want to. I know I certainly do. I'm horny, and I admit it. Now you do the same."

"Ok, I'm horny too. But I really don't think this is such a good idea Sin," he tried begging off.

"Oh? And why is that Danny? You trying to tell me that watching me get myself off for you, while letting me watch you get off, isn't a good idea?"

Obviously, he didn't have an answer for that. I gave him a little push, a little incentive. I reached up, and pulled the tee shirt I had on over my head, almost immediately reaching around to undo the clasp on my bra, freeing my breasts. He watched it fall, looked up, now feasting on my tits as I cupped them together, holding them for him. I then pointed at the photo on the floor just beneath the two of us. "Come on admit it, that's fucking nasty isn't it?"

He looked at the photo of my mother and his, tits mashed together, covered in cum-cream, tons of it, or so it seemed anyway.

"Tell me you wouldn't like to come over here and do that to my tits Danny. Tell me you haven't sat in your bedroom late at night and not imagined doing that to me ... at least once."

He finally grinned, stood, and began removing his pants. "Maybe once, or twice," he smiled nervously. And then I saw that big beautiful cock of his.

No, it wasn't ginormous, or anything like that. It was plenty big enough to suit any woman's purpose however, but what it was ... was damn fucking hard! I'd seen plenty of stiff dicks, even played with a few of course, but this thing was like a steel rod. I'd never seen anything like it.

"Jesus Danny, is that thing always that fucking hard?" I actually gasped looking at it. He blushed profusely, obviously not used to hearing a woman, especially me ... talk like that.

"I don't know. I guess. But I am pretty horny!" He continued to grin, still staring at my tits, which of course made me smile as I openly stared at his dick.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.