Nina  - Cover

Nina

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - One spring day in the park, Dan meets eighteen year old Nina. He’s a middle-aged engineer, she’s graduating high school and needs tutoring. He resists, but she’s friendly, pretty, and… special.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Slow   Geeks  

The trip home was good, the post-vacation mixture of satisfaction, sadness and fatigue. Nina and I talked. Sandy started off talking, but got quieter and quieter and then I saw her curled up in the corner of the back seat, belted in, sound asleep in one of those positions we all can do when we're young but we lose that ability with age.

"I thought it was good trip, darlin'," I told Nina.

"Oh, me too! I liked linking up with Brenda and Jake, and Sandy had plenty of friends her age."

"Yeah, last time, I felt like I had to entertain 'er. It was tough."

"I can see where it might be. She's constant. Active. And smart. Got her daddy's brain, I think." Nina smiled. "You know, sometimes I wonder..."

"Wonder what, dearest?"

"Me and you ... what ours would be..."

Bang! The sound of my blood pressure spiking. She knew about the vasectomy. I turned to glance at her.

"Just idle thought or two, baby," she said. "You know how much I love you. And we've had that talk about kids before we got married. But seeing Sandy. You know she's more than half of YOU."

"I watched you and her playing, Nina. Can't say that I didn't get thoughts myself. But our own? Full-time is a lot different than baby-sitting or even summer weeks. And Sandy's fun right now, but when she was born. Little darlin' didn't sleep a full night until she was three."

"Just idle thoughts, baby," she said.

But I could see the eyes. "So, Miss Idle Thought, when was this injected into the 'Dan & Nina's Plan For Life'? And don't tell me you haven't thought THAT far into it. I know my Nina."

She cast her eyes down momentarily and came up smiling. "College out of the way, maybe, and my first job. You'll be forty-five. Is that asking too much?"

"Nothing you could ever ask would ever be too much, dearest."

"Don't rush off yet, baby," she said. "We need to think about how this all works."

A million tracks were playing out in my head. My Nina ... Sandy ... and a possible fourth, to be determined later.

The countryside passed almost without visual impact, as is often the case when traveling down the interstate. Nina's hand grasped my bicep. She twisted in her seat and put her chin on my shoulder.

"You and me. I want US to have everything life can give us. We love each other."

"Yes we do, little one," I said.

"Are you up for adventure, Dan? 'Cuz I AM! Since I met you, it's been an adventure. Not the 'fighting off crocodiles' kind of adventure, just the kind where every day you seem to open the door on something happy and exciting. I like OUR life." She jerked her head in the direction of the little blonde in the back seat. "She's part of it. I was worried that I married her daddy and she'd hate me. Now I feel like some weird combination of big sister and friend, with only the tiniest bit of step-mom thrown in."

"I can see that. I probably wasn't as worried about the 'hate me' part. Mine was 'you abandoned me for this girl'. Didn't see that, either. But it IS a lot easier being dad with you as a pleasant distraction."

"Distraction in WHAT way, sir?" she giggled.

"Bunches of 'em," I said. All good. "You must've been one HELL of a baby-sitter."

"Uh, those were brats compared to Sandy, Dan. Mommy spoils them to make up for pursuing her career."

"On Saturday afternoons? What kind of career is that?" I asked.

"Upper tier hairdresser."

"I thought daddy was a lawyer?"

"Is," she said. "Mommy's one of those people with stunning hair that go about trapping men with odd tastes." Giggle. "You know how some men are."

"I've seen some striking hair in my day."

"Some people, babe," she said, "LIKE what they do, even if it means leaving their kids on Saturday afternoon."

"Still odd," I said.

"But Sandy doesn't act spoiled. I mean, she DOES try to push the limits, but you push back, and she stops." Pause. "Or I push back, and she stops. And smiles like she knows what she's doing and I know what she's doing."

The conversation continued twisting its way from one branch to another and the miles passed. Sandy woke up, rubbing her eyes. "Yall finished talkin' about me?"

"You? Why would we talk about you? You're a horrible child..." Nina giggled.

"I woke up, you know, just a little bit."

"And that's why we didn't talk about your truly horrible characteristics, Sandy," I said.

"Uh," feigning outrage, Sandy popped, "I have NO horrible characteristics. At least that is what Nina thinks. Right, Nina?"

"She doesn't know you like I do," I picked.

"So what's for dinner?" Sandy said.

"See! That's one, right there. You're devious."

Nina said, "Where do you wanna eat, baby?"

"Pizza," Sandy said.

I was thinking, 'god, not another pizza', but then Nina fixed that.

"We'll order pizza when we get home, and then it'll get here while we put our stuff away."

Squeal! Sandy said, "See, Dad! She's smart."

"Why? Because she agrees with YOU?"

Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Big smile. And smart mouth. "Yeah! That would be one of the signs."

Nina didn't help by giggling. We had The Plan. I came to find out that in the presence of Sandy and Nina, The Plan was liable to pop up at random times, solutions for various questions in life.

The Plan was carried out. Pizza arrived, just as the first load of clothes went into the washer.

Sam the cat was on the dryer supervising when the doorbell rang. Apparently large yellow cats mimic the curiosity of ten year old girls because both of them followed me to the front door. Pizza went on the dining room table, informal, but somehow perfect. We sat around the table eating. I ignored Sandy sneaking tidbits to Sam. Little girls and cats. Neither needs a reason.

We stayed up late watching a couple of movies and catching showers and Sandy was asleep on the sofa until I carefully scooped her up and as Nina turned down the covers, deposited the little form in her bed. Sam formed a kitty loaf beside her and stood watch.

Nina gently pushed our door closed behind her as I turned down our covers. Apparently there was a Plan for Dan and Nina to gently make love, urging each other to orgasm before falling asleep.

I eased out the bed in the morning, taking care not to wake the pleasant form beside me. Fifteen minutes later two night-shirt clad girls were in my kitchen.

"Pancakes," I said.

Nina smiled. "I love pancakes. Yours are better than the ones at the restaurant, too."

Sandy agreed.

We ate stacks of pancakes, chased with cold milk, and the two of them cleared the table while I brewed coffee. Three mugs. Nina's and mine were lightly tinged with cream. Sandy's was lightly tinged with coffee.

"So what's the plan today?" I asked.

"You didn't take the kayaks off the car yet, did you, Dan?" Nina asked.

"Nope. Why?"

She said, "I'm tired of salt water. We could go to the river..."

Sandy was nodding enthusiastically.

Forty-five minutes after we were on the road. "Six!" I said. "We're on the road back at six. I have to go to work tomorrow."

We spent the day on the water (again). "Next year I want my own kayak, Dad. Don't'cha think I'm old enough?" Sandy said.

"Yeah, if you think you're old enough to keep up. Half the time you let ME do the paddling." Sandy and I had the tandem kayak and Nina had the single-holer.

"If we both paddle, we go faster than Nina. She has to work to keep up. I'm just thinking of Nina, Dad!"

"Your argument is invalid. Neither of us has to paddle as hard, that's all."

"Whatever. Can I have my own kayak?"

I looked. Nina was giggling.

"Oh, YOU'RE a lot of help," I said.

"Well, she wants a KAYAK, for pete's sake. Would you rather buy her that or what?"

"I hate it when you're logical..." I laughed.

Sandy's smile was rife with smugness.

"I guess if we're gonna do this again next weekend, we should have one. But THREE? Now we can't do a roof rack. I'll have to get a trailer."

We were back home before seven, dinner being a run through a fast food drive-thru.

Back home, I unloaded kayaks and stowed them under the rafters of the garage. When I got inside, Sandy was in the shower and Nina was moving laundry around.

She turned around and tiptoed to kiss me lightly. "Another good day, babe!"

"Yes, it was. Reminds me of a Heinlein quote: "What a wonderful world it is that has girls in!" And YOU come to bed with me at the end of it."

Giggle. "Only because I can badly abuse you!" she smiled. "Maybe not tonight though. If Sandy wants to sleep with us..."

"I suppose."

She grinned. "You know I'll make it up to you. 'Sides, it's period time again."

"I thought we were close," I said.

"Yeah ... But give me five minutes with your pants down." Evil grin.

I hardened at the thought.

"Sandy has sense about that, don't'ch think? She's let us have our time alone..."

"Yes, she has," I admitted. Nina and I agreed about the need for decorum, but Sandy seemed to understand about the need for us to have some alone time, too.

A little bump from the waterpipes told us that the shower was off. That meant Sandy was finished. Nina went into the bathroom and helped Sandy dry her hair, because in her own words, "I want my hair all pretty like yours."

A few minutes later Sandy was there beside me, smelling clean, and oh, yeah, a hint of Nina's perfume.

"Whatcha doin', Dad?"

"Folding laundry. Somebody's gotta do it."

"I know," she said. "Sometimes I fold mine at home. Uh ... at Mom's. Otherwise they just get washed and stuffed in the drawer."

That was an interesting revelation. Jennifer, when we were married, was never an immaculate housekeeper, but she did manage to fold clothes. Well, sometimes I did it, helping out where I could, when Sandy was little.

"Mom doesn't feel good sometimes. I know she'd do better if she felt good," she admitted.

I handed Sandy her stack of clothes. "Here! Go put this in your room!"

Smile. "Yes, Daddy!"

I started the last load of clothes in the dryer and went into the living room, easing back in my recliner. I heard the shower stop, and the air dryer start. I waited a few more minutes until Nina appeared, and then I took my turn bathing.

I came out to see the two of them leaned in against my cellphone, listening, faces somber.

Nina spoke softly. "Sandy's mom is in the hospital. Sandy's talking to Harry."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.