Nina
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - One spring day in the park, Dan meets eighteen year old Nina. He’s a middle-aged engineer, she’s graduating high school and needs tutoring. He resists, but she’s friendly, pretty, and… special.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Slow   Geeks  

One of those perfect spring days. We get so few of them down here on the Gulf Coast between our two seasons: cold and wet, or hot and wet. I couldn't resist. I grabbed my e-book and headed for the park. The book stayed in the car while I fast-walked a couple of miles on the walking path. A good brisk walk felt good. I passed up all but one woman who, dressed in spandex and an athletic tank-top, was obviously a regular.

After my half an hour was up, I retrieved the e-book and settled onto a partially shaded park bench to read and relax. I was near the playground equipment and a half-dozen or so kids from toddler to about eight were climbing, swinging, sliding under the watchful eyes of a couple of adults, one an obvious mommy and the other with all the marks of a divorced dad doing his weekend with the kids. I opened my Kindle and punched up the middle of the book I was currently reading.

It was just about idyllic. The kids' voices were far enough away as to not be annoyingly loud, and they were all happy, and closer, I could hear squirrels and songbirds in the trees. I wished to myself that I'd brought the iPod with me, but oh, well ... I read. And every now and then I'd look up, eye distracted by some movement in my peripheral vision, or some sound caused me to look up, or just to change my focus to keep my eyes from tiring.

But the voice startled me. Feminine. With a lilt. "Excuse me. Is that a Kindle?"

I looked up. Young lady. Five-six, maybe five-seven. Not fat. Not skinny, but it was hard to get too specific. Her jeans were loose-fitting and her torso was under an over-sized sweatshirt with the logo of the local university emblazoned across the front. The face was pale, a scattering of freckles across her nose and cheeks. Eyes were an astounding light blue. Eyebrows and hair were dark, her hair almost black, except about an inch of the tips was bleached blonde, stopping just at her chin, and across her forehead at eyebrow level, a set of heavy, straight-cut bangs.

I was thinking "Goth" but the hair was dark brown, and her nose, lips and ears were bereft of the hardware affectations of most Goth chicks. Okay, ears ... A tiny silver round ear stud, conventionally placed in each ear.

All that thought took me about a second and a half before I answered her. "Yes, it is..."

She smiled. I thought to myself how well that fit her face. "I've been thinking about getting one. How's it working out for you?"

"Wonderfully," I said, and then we talked about how it worked and what it cost and what I liked and didn't like.

"Oh, by the way, I'm Nina. Nina Sayers." She offered her hand.

I shook it. "Dan. Daniel Gleason."

"Happy to meet you, Dan. I saw you walking earlier. You come here often?"

"No," I said. "Just in the spring when the days are pretty. This one's beautiful. And you?"

"Pretty often. I'm taking care of that little blonde girl and boy over there. Baby-sitting. If I bring 'em to the park, they'll be tired when I get them home and I can study."

"Study? High school? College?"

"High school senior." I mentally filed that. Seventeen, maybe eighteen. She looked at her charges clambering up the play equipment. "And you?"

I laughed. "Waaay past high school."

"Really ... New SUV. So where do you work?"

I named a local industrial facility.

"I know that place," she said. "I know some people who work there. What do you do?"

"Engineer," I said. "Electrical. I deal with power generation."

"Really?" She didn't sound as if she were feigning interest. "That's what I'm gonna major in when I go to college."

Now I folded my book closed. "Now that's interesting," I said. "No arts major, or mass communications, or teaching?"

"Nuh-uh," she said. "What's wrong? I don't fit the stereotype?"

"Oh, no," I laughed. "It's just that female engineers aren't that common, and I've NEVER met a fledgling."

Giggle. "I've never heard anyone use the term "Fledgling" in conversation before. 'Specially about ME!"

"Get used to vocabulary, Nina. Engineers have some. You're going here to college?"

"Yes," she said. "Where'd you get your degree?"

"Here. Fifteen years ago."

"Really? D'you think they did a good job teaching you?"

"Sure," I said. "But what makes you an engineer is what you do AFTER college."

"That's what I've heard," she said. "That's why I wish I could do something other than babysitting this summer. I mean, the money's okay. Actually the people I do this for pay me very well, but still..."

I reached into my pocket for my wallet and pulled out a business card. Handing it to her, I said, "This is me. That cell number is good around the clock. If you're up for a field trip, let me know. I can give you the tour at the plant."

Her eyes twinkled. "Wow! Thanks!" Her eyes went to an eight-year-old blonde girl approaching. "Oh, that's one of mine," she said. "I guess playtime's over."

The little girl whined, "Mizz Nina, I'm HUNGRY..."

"Okay, Haley," said Nina. "Go get your brother and we'll go..." Nina turned to me. "Dan, it's been really nice talking to you. Really. Maybe I'll see you here again. "She paused for a second, then she patted her jeans pocket. "Oh, no! I'll call you. I want that tour!"

I watched her gather up the two children and walk to a little sub-compact car. They all piled in and she drove off. Pretty young thing, I thought. And I went back to reading. An hour later I was home, alone in my house, except for a big cat that didn't think I was alone as long as HIS needs got met.

Saturday evening, sitting alone playing on the laptop and watching TV at the same time. Sunday morning, get up, fix a light breakfast, then hop in the car and go for a drive through the springtime countryside. Sunday evening, finish up the week's laundry, fix a bowl of soup, do a couple of miles walking in the neighborhood, then shower, and go to sleep after petting the cat, showering, shaving, petting the cat some more...

Monday morning I was at work. Tuesday, same thing. It was a good job. I worked with a compatible bunch of people and we managed our facility well. Office politics was almost non-existent and the pay was acceptable.

About me. I'm divorced. Didn't WANT to be divorced, but wasn't exactly in a textbook "happy marriage" either. But I could've lived with it. Unfortunately, the former wife was one of those "the grass is greener" people and she hauled up and took my daughter with her, three states away, with an old high school flame that she re-discovered on the internet after, just coincidentally, HE divorced HIS wife. And there I was, a house to myself (and the cat) and nothing but child support payments and occasional visits as a vestige of what I thought a "normal" life was supposed to be.

And a religious upbringing left me a mental wreck when I tried the modern dating/mating scene. Trouble was, every woman I'd met was either like the ex, looking for the greener pastures, or was the victim of a husband who'd pulled that stunt on her. And the baggage would've filled a freighter. I got far enough in a few relationships to meet the kids, and I could've gotten a major in abnormal child psychology. A few bouts of that, well, I gave up. I could see myself doing dinner and a movie, or a light social scene, but I wasn't bringing 'em home for the night, nor was I spending the night with any of 'em. My conscience rode tight herd on me.

That's why it was a surprise when, Wednesday evening, my cellphone rang and I didn't recognize the number on the display.

"Uh, hello. This is Dan..."

Female voice. "Hi, Dan! This is Nina. From the park, remember?"

"Oh, hi, Nina." I ran the slideshow entitled "Nina – cute teen girl" from my memory bank. "How are you?"

"I'm fine, thank you." Proper little thing, she was. "Does that offer still stand for the plant tour?"

"Sure. We need to set a date so I can get it all cleared. Next week?"

"Uh, okay ... How about Wednesday?"

"I'll do it. Afternoon?"

Tiny bit of a giggle. "That'll work. I'll make the arrangements on my end."

"We'll do it." I was thinking that this would be an interesting diversion.

"Oh, and Dan?"

"Yes, Nina?"

"I'll be at the park Saturday afternoon with the kids..."

This was a turn I hadn't expected. A ball had been lobbed my way. Interesting. Okay... "Okay, Nina. I was going to be there myself." I wasn't lying, at least not too much. The park was always an option, but I never planned a trip on a specific day.

Brightly, she said, "'Kay! See ya!"

"Okay, bye..." I punched the "end" button on my phone and laid it on the end table. I mulled over a couple of thoughts, none of them of any consequence, and I caught myself before any of them got too far.

Thursday was pretty much routine. Meetings. Walking around my little fiefdom, looking at big spinny things and checking to make sure that a million things were in the right places, doing the right things at the right times. I chatted with co-workers, drank an offered cup of horrible coffee, ate a donut that might have been better when it was bought early in the morning, and then I went back to my office. Last thing on the day's agenda was running down the list of last minute emails.

The normal ones were there, salesmen, other engineers, admin stuff, and ... one I didn't recognize. One from a NinaS8421. Normally my spam filter caught this stuff, but I clicked...

"Dan:

I checked with my guidance counselor about our field trip. He thinks it's a good idea, but he's interested in what sort of things are on the tour. Here's his email. Could you send him something about that? Make it sound impressive.

Thanks, Nina"

And a smiley emoticon.

That was easy enough. I composed a list of interesting features and sent it to him. That was my last shot for the day. I was out the door, out the gate, and on the way home.

In the house, I changed to shorts and walking shoes and did a couple of brisk miles. I was showering when I heard the phone ring. I stepped out and dried enough to pick it up. Nina.

"I hope I'm not bothering you, Dan," she said. "Is it a good time?"

"Well, Mizz Nina, I was in the shower. If you can call me back in twenty minutes..."

"Ooops! Sorry. I'll call back!"

"'Kay! Gimme twenty minutes."

I finished showering and shaving and donned my "knocking around the house in the evening" shorts and t-shirt. I kicked back in my recliner and ministered to the cat. He determined that he needed petting today.

And the cellphone rang again. I looked at the display. Now I recognized the number.

"Hi, Nina," I said.

"Hi, Dan..." she paused. "You don't mind me calling you Dan, do you. I mean, you ARE a lot older..."

I felt the vestigial bubble of my ego deflate. Yes, I was "older". "No, just call me Dan, Nina. That's fine."

Lilt in her voice. "Mmm-Kay! Did you get my email?"

"Yep! Sent one to your counselor. I should've copied you. I'll forward it to you in the morning."

"Thanks! I'm sorry I got you out of the shower."

"That's okay. Thank you for understanding. Some people will keep talking and let me drip dry..."

Giggle. "Yeah! I know. But what I called you about..."

"Okay, what DID you call me about?" I laughed.

"Trig." Her sigh was audible. "Trig finals are coming, and I wanted to see if you'd help me study..."

"Wow. I've been out of school for a while, Nina. Are you sure I'm the guy to help you?"

"Well it's not any of the other students, Dan ... I'm the top of the heap. But I'd like to get the most out of it."

"We could try, I guess. When?"

"Am I being rude if I ask if this evening would be okay? I mean, if you're not doing something..."

"I'm free."

"I'll drive over. Where do you live?"

I gave her a street address.

"I'll be there in fifteen minutes."

"Oooo-kay, Nina. I'll be waiting." And when the phone call ended, I got up and made a frantic pass through the house, making sure that it was a cut above its normal tidiness. I looked at the cat. "Sam," I said. "Best behavior, bud. We got company coming." I was excited enough to talk to the cat. Oh, never mind. He and I had many conversations. Mine were about everything. His were about food and litter box and why I insisted on sitting in his favorite spot, my recliner.

The doorbell rang. I opened it and there she was, a bookbag dangling off her shoulder, those blue eyes twinkling, a big smile on her face.

"Come in," I said. The cat was at the door to evaluate the intrusion.

She saw him. "Who's this?" she asked.

"This is Sam. He runs the place. I am his unworthy and incompetent staff."

"Oooooh, what a beautiful big ol' cat!" She bent over, reaching for him. This is where Sam usually headed for a hidey hole. He wasn't the cuddly kind of cat. But he sat back on his haunches and let her pet his head. And purred.

"Wow!" I said. "You're the first visitor that's ever got to touch him."

"I like cats," she smiled. She closed the door behind her. "Where's the best place to work?"

"My office. Right this way." I brought her up the short hall, past the bathroom. The end of the hall had two doors, both open. One led to the bedroom, my king-sized bed (a vestige of a dead marriage) visible, and yes, made up perfectly, that is, except for Sam's cat-shaped wrinkles in the center. I noticed Nina look in that door.

The other door opened into my home office. I had a desk; a drafting table (got it for free. Everything was done on computers now), a computer table with a HUGE monitor, a file cabinet, a print rack and a couple of chairs. "Here," I said. "Pull up next to the desk."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.