The British Sea War - Cover

The British Sea War

Copyright© 2011 by Sirdar

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a fictional story of the sea war between 1939 and 1942 following the exploits of a few ships in the ant U Boat war in the Atlantic

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Cheating  

HMS Tenacious Goes to War

It had been a wet Autumn, and true to form, the heavens opened just as Lieutenant Commander Mike Smith DSO, the newly appointed Captain of the "T" Class submarine HMS Tenacious, was having his first coffee of the day, in the wardroom at the Royal Naval Barracks at Devonport. Once again, it had been a noisy night with another raid on the dockyard. All the warships that were in Devonport, had added their weight to the anti-aircraft barrage, but as usual it was noisy, but largely ineffective. However the bombs still fell. He looked out of the window, and wondered why it always waited to rain this heavily when the raids were over, and never before they started...

All the ships company of HMS Tenacious were either living in the barracks, or on leave, and only the duty watch stayed on the boat overnight, to ensure the safety of the boat, and provide sentries. But during the days all the ships company would report to the boat to take part in working parties, and to overhaul essential equipment.

Most of the Ships Company had been with him on his previous command a smaller "S" class boat called HMS Sparkler and had been transferred en masse. However, there were a number of new faces, as some men had left on promotion and a T boat being bigger demanded a slightly larger ships company, so some new faces were to be expected...

Soon they would be off after a short working up period, and then sent to rejoin the iron ring around Brest, once again braving the autumn storms in the Bay of Biscay. If it was anything like previous patrols in his previous command, it would be a long boring wet assignment, living in virtually intolerable conditions, until they were recalled. He did however, have his own cabin on Tenacious instead of having to live with the rest of the officers in a crowded wardroom.

It was an essential job, as the Germans reportedly were keeping two of their large battle cruisers The Bismark and the Prince Eugen holed up in Brest, awaiting their chance to break out, and menace British convoys in the Atlantic. The fact that they were there, tied up a large part of the British home fleet in Scapa flow.

After breakfast Mike donned an oilskin, and went down to the boat, just to show his face, and then he planned to return to pack a small case, and be off home. The Torpedoes and ammunition together with fresh food, would be left to load until the day before they sailed.

The boat was docked in no 3 basin, and as usual was a hive of activity as stores were being loaded from the jetty, and the First Lieutenant Roger Bryce had wisely decided to top up the batteries, and was running a charge on one of the main engines Today, Mike was going on leave, leaving his newly appointed First Lieutenant in charge of the boat. This would be the first leave he had allowed himself, since commissioning his first command, just before hostilities had broken out. Half the ship company were on leave, and were due back in two days. He was giving himself five days leave, with no fixed plan on what he intended to do with himself, other than relax, and catch up on his sleep. They were due to sail for a short working up trial in seven days, after the final diving checks had been carried out.

The journey in a First Class compartment from Plymouth was seemingly on time, until it got near the City, and then with a large number of stops, it ended up being half an hour late, which considering all things was not too bad.

It was mid-afternoon when he got to his mothers home, but the house was empty.

A note told him that she had to rush home to Bath, as her father had died, but she hoped that she would be able to see him before he went back. His parents had moved to the City just before the war, because of his fathers job with the Midland Bank. But now since he had died, with a bad bout of Influenza, his mother had written to tell him she was thinking of moving back to Somerset.

Her home in London was one of five still standing in the street without severe bomb damage, but a neighbour had told him, that his mother was upset that she might miss seeing him, but she felt that she could not stay away from the funeral of her father at Bath. His first idea of following her to Bath seemed to be far too tiring, all he wanted was sleep and more sleep. He put off the final decision until the next day then he would think about it and make a decision.

He would also have the problem of informing the Captains Submarines in Devonport of his new address and telephone number. If he decided to do that

He went out and used his leave ration card to buy some food, and then went home and after a scratch meal he went to bed. He was awakened later that evening, by a loud knocking on the door. Opening the door in his pyjamas he did a classic double-take. A wide grin of welcome spread across his face. A beautiful young girl stood there, and she tossed her waist length cascade of blonde hair as she laughed and said.

"Hey, Lover boy." The girl's deep blue eyes sparkled impishly. "Are you going to stand there gawking all night? Or are you going to give me a hug and invite me in?"

"Rita?" He still didn't believe his eyes. "Rita it's not... !"

He threw open his arms and accepted the rush of his ex girl friends enthusiastic embrace. They kissed and hugged, then stepped back a foot or two to just look at each other.

"Surprised?" the petite blonde asked.

"Surprised? Knocked off my feet," he said, giving her another warm hug. "What the hell are you doing here? "Came to find you, your Mum said you would be on your own, as she was going to be at the funeral so she invited me to come and see you were OK"

"Rita replied with a sigh. " I have missed you, but this was a spur of the moment thing. I hope you don't mind? But Mike dear I am so sorry I have never ever got you out of my system, I just hoped that somehow we could get the old magic back together again."

"Of course I don't mind. I'm delighted." Mike shook his head, and sat down beside her. "I was getting bored, and thinking already about going back again early because mother was not here, and I only came home today?"

"I am glad I came then." She said with a grin. " I hope I can at least relieve your boredom!" "Anything is better than staying at home, I'm joining the Air Force next week, having now finished my degree but I wanted to see you again ... I've missed you, and regretted being so stupid and letting you go."

Mike laughed, reaching out and giving Rita a long hug. "Have I told you I'm glad to see you? And that I'm glad you decided to come and see me again. I've missed you so much too. I have always loved you - you know that"

"No, but you can tell me again. I'd like to hear it," Rita said. "I really do feel bad about the way I treated you. We were so good together, and I buggered it all up"

"Don't worry darling. I am glad to see you. Let's pretend we never parted and don't talk about it again."

"Good, because I have really missed you, I have never fallen out of love with you,

which is the real reason I decided to drop in on you, I'll be honest your mother did not suggest anything, but when I heard you might be coming home, and I knew you were on your own, I had to come, a whole summer's a long time for a girl to go without seeing her lover," Rita replied, her arms still around him. "And, I am so sorry about dropping you. However, I intend to make it up to you"

"Mmmmmm?" He looked down at Rita's face as it turned to him. "And just how do you propose to do that?" "How about this for a good start?" As she spoke, one of her hands slid to the back of his neck, pulling his head down to her soft and warm lips. Her mouth opened and her tongue darted inward, flicking and teasing in a most endearing fashion.

Welcome home, he thought, as he returned her embrace. The feel of Rita in his arms spelled out sensuality, and sex to him. He knew this arousing bundle of woman more intimately than any other woman who had ever entered his life. And he was sure she knew him better than any man in hers. They went back a long time ... to their school days when they were both virgins ... a time when they lost the awkwardness of virginity-together. It was a time when they were virtually inseparable!

"Mike dear, you haven't lost that certain something -- if anything, you've improved it!" Rita sighed, and snuggled against his chest, the firm globes of her breasts making themselves very apparent to him as they pressed against him.

This time, it was he who bent down and kissed her. Leaning down a little, his mouth covered the tender lusciousness of her lips. His tongue, spurred by the closeness of her, darted into her mouth. He flicked at the roof of her mouth and swirled his tongue around the caressing probe of her tongue. His arms tightened around her diminutive body, crushing her to his chest. There was no protest. She melted against him, igniting all sorts of familiar feelings and sensations within him.

She shifted a bit, dragging a hand of tickling fingers down the naked curve of his spine. Then, her hand crept around to his crotch, tauntingly rubbing at the rising length of his cock hidden beneath the fabric of his pajama trousers.

"Now that's more like it," she said with a devilish twinkle in her blue eyes. "This is the type of welcome I was expecting! After all, it's been nearly two years."

She slipped to the floor in front of him, her hands were exploring his pajama trousers. It was an easy enough task, and soon his cock, hard and swollen, jerked stiffly into the air, twitching and pulsing with virile arousal.

"Mmmmm, it seems happy enough to see me," she said with a coy little smile. "I think I should give it a big, hello kiss to see if it remembers me?" She used both hands to toss the flowing mass of her long blonde hair to her back. A thoughtful gesture! As much as he loved that silky cascade, it did get in the way occasionally, especially when he wanted to see everything that was going on. She knew this, and eliminated the problem beforehand.

"Don't you think we should get rid of these clothes?" He motioned to her sweater-like top and jeans. "In a little bit, we'll take care of that." Her gaze drifted back to his enlarged cock "But at the moment, I think this will do just fine."

Her head tilted forward, as she used her hands to spread his knees, opening the way for her. Closer and closer she inched. He saw the pink, wet flash of her tongue, then felt the warm wetness of her tongue tip-tap at the thick crown of his cock. Shivery sensations of lust and love coursed through his body. He moaned an uncontrollable sigh of delight.

"Just as I thought, it does want a kiss." She grinned, her eyes aflame with a sparkling gleam. "You damn well knew that. So, kiss!" "Yes, sir, Your Rita is here to serve-and service her Lord and Master."

Again her head ducked to his crotch. This time her tongue lapped out, and washed over the sensitive surface of his cock. She bathed him with the moisture of her mouth, licking away the fluids welling from the slitted mouth of his prick. Rita seemed to have no objections. Her animated tongue sprightly ran up and down the swollen length of his cock, leaving it glistening with saliva, and jerking with anticipation. Then she nibbled delicately up and down on his bone-hard cock, toying and teasing him.

As he watched, aroused by the sight of such a submissive beauty kneeling before him, excited by the feel of Rita's lips and tongue, she leaned back a little. Again her flashing, blue eyes rolled up to him. She smiled a bit, coyly.

Then her head darted forward. Her mouth opened in a wide "O". Wider, wider. Downward she dropped. Her lips, a tight ring of white, pouted over the thick head of his fully enlarged cock. It slid over the moist, carpet of her tongue. Deeper, and deeper his throbbing shaft entered, probing into the depths of her throat.

He groaned. In one, swift swoop, she had taken most of him. Her delicious lips now ringed the hairy base of his cock. His erection filled her mouth and throat. He groaned again. The sensation of his cock being buried within Rita's mouth set of a whole myriad of feelings within him.

Down her head dropped as she suckled his cock. She sucked with vigor, her tongue swirling and caressing around the circumference of his erection, and it was obvious she was sucking him with the old enthusiasm that was unique to her...

He could see her throat moving as she swallowed down the mixture of his juices and her own saliva. Little oral sounds rose from below him.

Mike soon felt the mounting rush of lust building within his scrotum. His cock ached, and jerked with pleasure while Rita lovingly lavished her oral caresses on his cock. He would have loved to sit there and enjoy to the full the pleasure of Rita's worshipping mouth, and to unleash the hot load that was building in his balls However, he wanted to be inside her, fucking her and showing her just how much he still loved his childhood sweetheart.

"Enough," he forced himself to say, reaching down and dragging her mouth off his cock. " Rita darling. I know a better place to put my aching cock." "Or I have," the lively Rita said with an infectious grin. She pushed herself to her feet, and immediately began to peel off her clothes. "I want you right up this hot pussy of mine now!"

He watched, his cock jumping and twitching with need as he slipped out of his pajamas Rita's nymph-like body, small and delicate, had never failed to affect him in the same way. He knew it, every creamy white inch of it from their school days and later. Yet the familiarity of her lithe, girlish form went beyond the simple recognition of an old and dear lover. This was Rita, his long time sweetheart, that had never ceased to have a magical effect on him. Her blouse came off over her head and she tossed it aside. Her smooth breasts, topped by her pink nipples stood firm and proud on her chest. So vulnerable looking, so ripe and taut, just waiting for his hands and mouth to enjoy them.

Catching his admiring gaze, she smiled and shimmied her skirt down over her hips, followed by her panties and under skirt, revealing the familiar cleft of her teen-age loins. Beneath the soft, sandy blonde fleece of her pubic hair was the very visible slit of her pussy, an entrance to ecstasy he had first breached ten years ago, as together they had explored and enjoyed the pleasures of the flesh.

Taking her into his arms. "You're quite aware that you're so beautiful, and totally irresistible, and I never ever fell out of love with you. After you kicked me out, there has never been anyone to take your place."

"I am sorry, I was such a naïve fool " she whispered, kissing him. "I think that I had an inferiority complex. When I see other girls with large tits I thought I would lose you to them. All I've got is a handful" "Two handfuls," he corrected, grasping each of creamy boobs and squeezing them firmly. "And a couple of mouthfuls left over."

He proved it by putting his head down to her nipples and sucking strongly. He did so until he brought a deep, shivery moan from the depths of her throat. Squeezing and sucking, he sucked the beautiful mounds of Rita's breasts. He kept at it, fully enjoying himself, until he felt her knees tremble, threatening to collapse under her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.