A Tease to End All Teases

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: We try to outdo each other in some soft bondage teasing and my wife wins. At least for now.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   BDSM   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

When Erin and I were dating, before we even got engaged, we found out something about each other that no one else knew. We both loved teasing. Sexual teasing.

No, we hadn't done it before, it just happened one weekend with the two of us. We tied one another up and teased and stimulated each other until we each begged for relief.

Weird? Maybe but it sure brought us some fantastic orgasms. It even surprised me that Erin was quite as imaginative and lovingly sadistic in her teasing of me.

So, this added some fun spice to our sex which we brought into our marriage. We bought some light bondage items like ties, cuffs and blindfolds, some of the nicer things for neither of us liked pain and some of the farther-out aspects, just some heavy teasing.

I got her good not long ago when I tied her up one Saturday afternoon blindfolded and spreadeagled on our bed as I tickled and teased her with feathers on her nipples and pussy and inner thighs and underarms where she's especially sensitive. Then there were little licks and tongue-flicks here and there, all over an hour or so.

I had her collection of sex toys out on the bed and used each vibrator on different parts of her body and in different ways. One I put deep inside her as I used another on her clit. She went wild at that and had a massive orgasm.

Then I went back to the more subtle feather. She was squirming as I feathered her open pussy and licked along her inner thighs.

"Oh, Damon, you've just got to fuck me, I'm so hot, so horny. I want you to fuck me right now, I can't wait," she pleaded. I knew she was loving it. I'd put her through four orgasms already and she wanted more. I knew she did too.

"Phil and Hank are on their way over, they both know I've got you tied to the bed and they can't wait to fuck you."

"You didn't? They're really not are they? I'll never speak to you again if it's true. Tell me it's part of the tease?"

"Hon, they both are so excited, I asked them the other day. Then I called them a while ago and told them you're all stretched out for them," I told her as I drew the feather, now wet with her juices, across her slit.

"You bastard, you better be kidding is all I can say."

Then I went out of the room and eased the front door open and rang the bell.

Opening the door, I yelled out a "Hello, guys, come in, she's ready for you," and made some muffled conversation like it was between the three of us. I had been naked all along and now opened up our bedroom door and peeked in.

"Oh, yeah, she's ready. Go fuck her good," and I walked in and got up on the bed between her legs and pushed right up inside her.

"It's just you, isn't it? God, you had me going there for a while. I thought I was going to have three guys fucking me. But this is what I want, just my own lover, mmm, fuck me good, I'm so ready."

And I did. And, right when she had an orgasm, she asked again, "It is you, Damon? Say something."

Then I said, "You fuck her now, Phil, go ahead," and I pushed back into her and began fucking her hard. She just didn't know for sure until I took the blindfold off and she saw for sure that it was just me.

"You bastard. You had me going. I didn't think your two buddies were fucking me, but ... well, I wasn't positive. I'll get you back, mark my word."

She still talks about that episode and how it had so turned her on so much.

Several months went by and we continued to play with each other when we had time and then one upcoming Saturday we had planned on a long session for me.

After breakfast, she took me in our bedroom and handcuffed me to the bedposts and tied my ankles to the lower corners of the bed. Then, with a feather, we both loved the tickling of feathers on our erogenous areas, she was just touching the tip of my cock with the feather, just circling the head around and around.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.