Final Crossings - Cover

Final Crossings

Copyright© 2011 by Niagara Rainbow 63

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mack has finally found his lifelong best friend Michelle after 12 years. Can they find happiness?

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   Historical   Humor   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Snuff  

This has to be the greatest day of my life, Mack thought, so long getting here, but I love her now as ever!

Across the table from Mack sat a woman. Not spectacular looking, nor amazing looking. She didn't seem like anything of note to the casual observer, but the casual observer is generally an idiot. To Mack, she was the world.


Her name was Michelle and Mack remembered the day, long ago, she was sitting in a swing at Piedmont Elementary in Charleston, WV. It seemed like one of those conversations that kids have that have no meaning...

Mack, when we grow up, I'm going to marry you...

But the years had gone slowly past ... they were best friends up through junior year in high school. She was more tomboy then flirt, so while they dated, it was not the hot dates some people had in George Washington High. But they had fun and ... he loved her. He'd always loved her.

But life throws you uncertain turns, and some of them are terrible. Her parents were killed in a car wreck. Her aunt and uncle, who worked at the Greenbriar in White Sulpher Springs, took her in. They kept in contact, primarily through letters, but they stopped. When he went down to the Greenbriar for vacation the next year, he tried to find her relatives working there, but they had quit and moved elsewhere.

He met another girl, freshman year in college. Her name was Jennifer, and she was a well stacked blonde. He liked going with her, and she was good in bed. Dumb fool that he was at that age, he married the bitch. Really, the term bitch is being used because this is a family sex stories site and more appropriate - and accurate- language is just inappropriate for the target audience.

He got home from work early one day and found her sleeping with somebody who wasn't him, assuming he wasn't having an outerbody experience and had completely changed in the process ... Fortunately, he didn't exactly love her by that point, and so he stood in the door to their bedroom and started laughing- pure amusement. The guy she was with, so completely terrified by this laughter, proceeded to dive head first through the nearest bedroom window- which unfortunately was closed.

This only made Mack laugh harder, but when he finally stopped laughing, he informed her that he really appreciated her bringing comedy hour into their bedroom- but that he would also appreciate her cleaning up the glass shards from her lawn, and then packing her things and kind of leaving permanently.

"But he didn't mean anything to me!" Jennifer wailed.

"No problem, hun. You don't mean anything to me, either. Now leave." Mack grinned.

And so he found himself divorced. That was 8 years ago, and he hadn't had a girlfriend since. Until just a few days ago when a letter appeared in the mailbox.

Oh, Mack, I finally found you ... I hope.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.