The Land Lady's Daughter and Beth - Cover

The Land Lady's Daughter and Beth

Copyright© 2011 by Paige Turner

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The world is sometimes filled with wonderful things, really marvelous things you'd never expect. Sometimes you meet someone who really is centered and alive and wise and wonderful. And sometimes, this all circles around years later and leaves you thinking about things and how they worked out and wondering how they will work out? Meet Mrs Finley, who has my vote for Mother of the Year!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Instead of calling, I wound up going over to the main house and knocking on the door. I knew Mrs. Finley was very cool, but this was still a bit much, asking her if she was okay with her daughter spending the evening alone with a couple? She was every bit as great as I was hoping she'd be about the strange scene that was going on. She asked if Annie was still okay with the way things were going and I said yeah, she was really enjoying herself. Mrs. Finley smiled and said it was okay with her, as long as Annie wasn't being a pest and it was okay with Beth. I told her that she was being the perfect guest and she caught on that her daughter wasn't a virgin anymore. How she did that makes me believe in mental telepathy. She grinned, then went and got me a box of Trojans and I left, rather bemused by how totally cool this older woman was about what was surely a very unusual situation.

Annie and Beth were cuddling under the covers when I came in and talking about how Annie had gotten right into going down on Beth. I slipped into bed behind Annie and put my arm over her. They asked if it was cool with her mom and I said yeah, she was all right with it. We talked for a while, then the soft, reassuring strokes we were giving Annie got a little more intimate. I was thinking that it was pretty amazing, talking to a girl trying to describe her first sex, and it had been one hell of a way to lose your virginity, that was for sure. I told them that I would be dead a while before I ever forgot this day and then Beth purred.

"I want to make you feel really, really, good," Annie and I could feel her moving down a bit and nuzzling up Beth's amazing nipples: Nothing in the tits department, but she had nips that were bigger around that a Number 2 Ticonderoga pencil, and as long as the ferrule that holds the eraser. She was pretty, in a gamine, tom boy kind of way, with short brown hair and boyish hips. Annie has that blonde goddess thing going on with her, and somehow I had never realized that they both have very strong sex drives, and there wasn't much that they weren't interested in trying. Beth looked at me over Annie's back and licked her tongue to the top lip. She could make that an incredibly sexy gesture, because she had done that with me the day of the three hour blow job: I just had to see her do that flirting little gesture and I would think of seeing her holding my cock up to her face and looking me in the eyes with a smoldering look and lightly trace the veins in my dick, or do a very, very, oh so god damn good!, very slow lick. When she did that, man, I am as conditioned as Pavlov's dog; I started to get really hot.

The lick of the upper lip was nothing to the Look she gave me while Annie sucked on her nipples. It was a 'oh, are we going to get just so fucking nasty tonight!' look, a bold, hot, god I want to fuck, and I would be willing to bet money I would find her pussy wet. She reached down and pulled Annie's leg up over hers, and put her tit up closer to her mouth. I leaned over Annie's back and started kissing her. I heard a wet sound and she gasped into my mouth, then inhaled her breath back quick, and her mouth got wide. I moved my lips away and could hear Annie's fingers working away in Beth's pussy. "Ahhh" she said softly. "Ahhh, ahh." Her voice was very faint, but I think Annie hear her whisper as well as I did. Beth had her eyes closed, and one hand slid up Annie's leg and her fingers gripped and flexed open, then dug into Annie's butt, really pulling her closer to the tit being sucked. I could hear a fast papapapspapapapapap sound, then Beth groaned and clenched up her whole body, jerking back and forth against Annie's body and gasps coming out of her mouth. Once in a great while I'd get Beth into one of those places where she was going off like that, and Annie had done it just using her hands. Beth looked like she was having an epileptic attack and I just rubbed Annie's shoulder and watched her coming. I was hard as a rock, and my body was going 'get in there, just stick it into whatever's handy and get into this!' but my mind was totally amazed watching my girlfriend come. Usually when she was going off like this, I'd have other things on my mind, like worrying about a broken neck, and the way she would be arching her back up and I couldn't see her face the way I could now. The fact that I wasn't going to do anything to disturb any of what was going on, yeah, while I had my little head going bonkers, my big head was telling me to shut up and check out the action on my lady's face. I could see her grimacing, her eyes looked like she'd just put on enough makeup for Cleopatra and her entire face was going off, her body shaking and jumping and gasping, twitching and just losing it gloriously!

I leaned across Annie again and started licking and sucking her ear madly. It was one of her hot spots and I was rutting her ear like an animal, just going nuts. "Ah Ah" she twisted around and sucked my neck like Dracula. She got down to my shoulder and then bit the hell out of it. Then she was pushing away and stammering out in gasps, "Ah na, na, no more! Oh, stop!" Annie let up on her assault with her mouth and backed up a bit, Beth's little body shaking and jumping in aftershocks. I stroked her hair and Annie moved over and straightened out.

We shuffled around a little and Annie got on her other side and we stroked and held her until she was breathing normally.

"Oh, god, that was just so good!" she purred. "Thanks, guys."

"You're entirely welcome, my dear." I teased her with a Rhett Butler bad imitation.

"God, Annie, you sure are getting one hell of a deflowering, ain't you?"

Annie laughed. "You have no idea of how good! I like sex, and getting to try it out with you two is the nicest part of it all."

"Well, speaking for myself, I'm glad you're having a good time."

"Me, too!" I put in.

"I've been watching a lot of the students that have lived her have sex for four or five years. I want to try it all out. I want to try every nasty little thing I have seen, and then try some that I thought up on my own."

"Just out of curiosity, you ever fantasize you'd be losing your cherry this way?"

"No, but I have had a lot of fantasies about the two of you."

"Cool." I said.

"What kind of fantasies?" Beth said with interest.

"Oh, uh, of us doing different stuff together." Annie blushed.

"Lick fingering me and stuff?"

"Yeah, uh, but it was your nipples that fascinated me the most."

"My nips?" Beth was kind of taken aback.

"They're so large."

"Yeah, but... " Beth started to laugh. "You got just the most perfect tits, and stuff." She broke up again. I smiled. It was pretty funny.

"So, you got anything else you'd like to share with the class?" I asked Annie. She grinned at me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.