The Land Lady's Daughter and Beth
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by Paige Turner

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The world is sometimes filled with wonderful things, really marvelous things you'd never expect. Sometimes you meet someone who really is centered and alive and wise and wonderful. And sometimes, this all circles around years later and leaves you thinking about things and how they worked out and wondering how they will work out? Meet Mrs Finley, who has my vote for Mother of the Year!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

It was a Sunday night and Annie had home work to do for Monday. We split up our hug when we got close to the house, but she gave us both quick kisses before going inside the main house. Beth and I went into the studio and decided to take a tub before turning in. We got into our robes and grabbed some grape juice and made our way around to the back of the cottage to the tub.

Mrs. Finley was already in the tub when we opened the gate. She had a bottle of Chardonnay with her on the deck and offered us some as we took our robes off and climbed into the tub. I was feeling a bit awkward with her, considering what had just happened with us and her daughter, but got over it quickly and pretended it was just another night in the tub.

Beth had a report that was due on Wednesday that she had been putting off, so she had to go to the library on campus and finish off digging out her research. After about a half an hour, she got out, saying that if she didn't go, she wasn't going to have enough energy left to drag 'her weary ass down to the stacks and home'. She kissed me a quick one and took her leave.

Mrs. Finley and I sat in the tub and finished off the wine. She looked over at me and said, "You mind if I ask you something personal?"

"No, go ahead."

"What was going on with you and Beth and Annie this afternoon?"

I froze, with my mouth half open.

"It's okay, I'm not mad at you. Just curious."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I came out to the cottage to ask if you'd seen my gardening sheers and kind of overheard what sounded like three people having a lot of ... shall we say, 'a lot of fun' together?

"Oh, that." I said weakly.

"Yeah, 'oh that.'" She replied in a droll way. "I am not angry with you two, just curious. I know you wouldn't hurt Annie and know she's, well, shall I put this; 'very curious' about things?"

I sighed. Then began to tell her about how Beth had let the cat out of the bag in spite of her promise not to say anything to Annie and how it had gone from there last night. She listened to my story and nodded supportively at the appropriate places. I went on to tell her about how they had schemed to surprise me in the shower and what had gone on from there. She asked if I'd fucked her and I hastily said no, it hadn't gone that far. She asked some more questions about the after noon and wasn't hesitant about calling a spade a spade with her questions. I finished the story and was silent a minute. She was lost in thought on her side of the tub. I finally broke the silence.

"Do you want me to move?"

"What?"

"Do you want me to move out?"

"No, whatever for?"

"Well, because of Annie," I replied.

"No, I don't think you and Beth were really responsible for what happened. I was wondering if I should have kept my mouth shut the other day when we talked. Secrets do have a habit of coming out, don't they?" I nodded. "You didn't hurt her, and I was thinking that it was pretty nice of you and Beth to deal with it as you did. I was just thinking how neat it must have been and how... " She paused and laughed. "Well, it beats learning about sex behind the garage, the way most kids do." She reached over and picked up her plastic glass full of wine. "On behalf of my daughter, I'd like to thank you both for being very open to this rather odd situation. I don't think I could have handled it as well."

"Uh, thanks."

"So you have to admit, this is certainly not something they tell you about in the birds and bees books, is it?" I must have looked puzzled, for she went on. "You know, the 'how to tell your child about sex' books parents get?" I nodded, getting her point. "Really, if anything, I am slightly jealous of my own daughter on several levels." My mouth dropped open.

"What on earth for?" I blurted.

"Well, for one thing, she's finding out about the birds and the bees in a much better way than I did."

"Oh."

"And it sounded like she was really into her impromptu sex ed class when I dropped by today."

"Oh," I said again, not being able to think of anything to say.

"She did have fun, didn't she?"

"Uh, yeah, I think you could say that." Mrs. Finley gave me leering grin and I relaxed. She stuck out her toe and poked me in the leg. I cleared my throat.

"So. You feeling all studly because you got to make love with her?"

"We didn't have sex."

"I didn't say you did. Matter of fact, I took your word that you didn't. I said 'making love' with her, and I think that is one of the times making love is just what it says." I wasn't following her and she could see that.

"Look. I saw how you were when you first moved in here. She's every boy's wet dream, isn't she?" I nodded at that self evident truth. "And we've talked about it out here in the tub and you've gotten used to having her around and seeing her naked, right?" Another nod. "And you both care about her, right?" I was following her logic. "So you know how everyone is treating her at school because of the way she looks. Do you think she was unhappy with what happened today?" I shook my head. "She had a good time with you two, she got to see what two people look like having sex, she joined you in bed, you didn't force anything on her, it sounded like she had a wonderful orgasm and when the three of you left here, it didn't seem to me like she was bummed out about what had happened. So if that isn't making love with someone, what is?" She paused while I worked out what she was saying. I looked up at her and she could see that I had the picture. She smiled at me. "So if you two want to do something like that again with her, you can see it's all right with me."

I don't know what kind of awed look I gave her, but she laughed at me and gave me a pinch on the leg with her toes. "I have only one condition on it."

"What's that?"

"Don't tell Beth: She can't keep a confidence." I chuckled.

"Now can you do me one more favor?"

"Sure, anything."

"I think I'd like to have the tub to myself for a while." I looked at her, kind of bemused. She smiled. "Hell, you three all got your cookies today. I got kind of worked up listening to your story and haven't had time to do anything about it. If I go into the house, Annie is going to wonder why I would go into my room and close the door so early in the evening. I think I'd like a little private time with the jets out here to take the edge off a bit."

"Oh." I said. "Sure, of course."

"Thanks." She smiled at me as I climbed out of the tub.

The very strange situation I found myself in was pretty much on my mind when I went back into the cottage. I tried studying for a while, but my text books didn't make much sense with the way my mind was so thoroughly sidetracked by the conversation I'd just had with my land lady. I could hear the jets running out in the tub through the back wall and that didn't help my concentration. I'd never fantasized about Mrs. Finley, but now, knowing what she was doing out there, I couldn't keep my focus on studying one bit. Finally I threw down my book and just leaned back on the bed and just looked up at the ceiling. Finally the jets turned off and I could hear the cover being put back on the tub and the gate closing. I looked over and Mrs. Finley gave me a wave as she walked by the windows and into the main house. I lie there for a while longer and fell asleep for a while with the lights on.

There was a tapping sound that woke me a while later. I was on my side with my back to the glass doors and it probably wasn't obvious that I had been sleeping. I raised up and turned around and there was Annie. I motioned her in.

"Hi. Where's Beth?"

"She had to go over to the library to do some research for a paper due on Wednesday."

"Oh." She stood there in the open door, plainly disappointed.

"Come on it."

"You sure you want company? It looks like your studying."

"No, I'm done for the night. I think I might have fallen asleep for a minute or so. Come on in."

She paused. "You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. I'd tell you if you weren't welcome. You get your homework done?"

"Yeah." She came in and closed the door.

"What's up?"

"Uh, I just came over to thank you for ... You know." She made a gesture with her hand.

"This afternoon and all?"

"Yeah."

I sat up in bed and leaned back against the pillows at the head of the bed. She glanced down at my open robe and I put me knees up. "Well, come on in and have a seat."

"Okay. Where should I sit?" I patted the bed beside me.

"You want to talk about what happened?"

She nodded shyly.

"Okay. Come on over here and sit down. Or grab a chair if your not comfortable sitting on the bed with me." She hesitated and looked over at the chairs, then came over and sat on the bed with her back up against the footboard. I handed her a couple of pillows and she propped them up behind her and made herself comfortable.

We looked at each other, kind of both of us wondering what to say, I think. I smiled at her and she smiled back, somewhat shyly. I decided I had to say something.

"That was pretty neat, what you did in the shower. Beth put you up to it?"

She blushed and nodded.

"She's something, ain't she?" Annie grinned and nodded again, this time with more confidence. "I think I'm always going to remember that. How did she talk you into it?"

She blushed.

"You don't have to tell me, I'll get it out of Beth." I looked at her for a moment, this really beautiful young woman that had given me an orgasm and watched as my lover and I had some. I chuckled and smiled at her.

"What?"

"Oh, I was just thinking about how good looking you are and all. And how when we were all fooling around today, I had my eyes closed most of the time. Funny, isn't it?" She looked puzzled. "Well, most guys have trouble keeping their eyes off of you, and here I didn't look at you hardly at all today." She got it then and blushed. "No need to get defensive about it. I just find it kind of strange, in an odd sort of way." She looked at me and nodded again. "You feel okay about what happened?"

"Yeah. I... " she cleared her throat. "I don't know why I'm having such trouble talking to you about this."

"I guess we kind of got pretty ... uh ... Intimate on one level. Now somehow, talking about it makes it seem different."

"Yeah."

I gave her a small smile. "Sort of strange, not having Beth here, isn't it? I mean, knowing Beth, there's no doubt in my mind that she egged you on to get into the shower with me. Right?"

"Right."

"So. What happens next? That what you wanted to talk about?" Another nod. "Well, I don't have the faintest idea what is going to happen, but I do know for sure that I liked what happened so far." I laughed and she looked at me quizzically. "Heck, Annie, what guy wouldn't like what happened? It's every guy's fantasy, y'know?" She grinned. "I just wish I knew what I did to deserve such an honor. I'd keep doing it!" She giggled. "I just want you to know that I'm really glad about what happened here today and yesterday, and even though I sound stupid about saying it, I consider myself honored that you and Beth ganged up on me like you did and all. Okay?"

"Okay. I feel pretty good about it, too."

"Good." I reached over and patter her leg, the only part I could reach with out getting up. "I'm glad you're all right with it all, you know what I'm saying?" She smiled and reached down to my hand and held it. "You're really okay with it all?"

"Yeah, was great!" she said with enthusiasm. "Really, really great!" I laughed.

"You keep saying that, I'm going to get a swelled ego." I mock protested. She kicked my shoulder with her bare foot. I looked at her seriously for a minute. "Hey, you."

"Hey, what?"

"This was pretty special for me. I want to go out and brag about it, kind of, but I am not going to, you know? It was just between the three of us, what happened today. If nothing else ever happens, you know, between the three of us, it's always going to be a great memory to have. So, thanks, you know?" She could see that I meant what I said in my halting way, and she smiled back at me before replying.

"You're welcome. Uh. If Beth doesn't mind, I'd like to ... You know?"

"Yeah. I know." I cleared my throat. "You want a hug?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. Come up here."

"Why don't you come over here?" I pulled her toward me by the hand and grabbed her up to me in a hug.

"Because you two witches wore my ass out today, that's why!" I mock growled into her hair. She squirmed around and put her arm around my waist and hugged me back.

We held the hug for quite a while, me sitting up in bed and holding her. I nuzzled her head and we enjoyed the moment for a while, then we broke apart and I laid back against the headboard pillows again. She put her head on my chest and I held her for a while longer.

"When's Beth getting back from the library?" She asked into my chest.

"She's gone back to her dorm for the night. She's got an eight o'clock exam in chemistry."

"Oh. Too bad. I was hoping we could do something else tonight."

"Yeah." I think we were having the same thought then. "I think I'd feel weird with her if we did something without her being here, you know?" I felt her head nod. She went to get up and I could sense the reluctance in her movement and pulled her back down to me. "But there isn't any reason we can't just lie here like this for a while longer like this, is there?"

I sensed her smile against my chest.

After about ten minutes or so, she finally got up off of my chest and kissed me lightly on the lips. Just a simple kiss, with no tongue or anything. I smiled at her. "Time to kick your ugly ass out of bed and send you home." She laughed at my wise crack and got up off the bed.

"Can I come over tomorrow after school?" She asked nervously.

"Sure. Long as you don't mind Beth ravishing you again."

Her face broke out in a beaming smile. "I think I can handle that." She reached over and put her finger tip to my lips. I stuck out my tongue and licked it, then raised my head and sucked it into my mouth. She drew in a shaky breath, and then pulled it out.

"Oh, you nasty man: You know I am going to dream about your sucking my fingers tonight, don't you?"

"That was the idea. Just something to give you good thoughts until tomorrow." She looked at me for a moment, then ran her finger down my cheek, down my neck and trailed it down my torso until she got it into my open robe. She smiled a little as she wormed it under my dick.

"Turnabout's fair play." She said feeling me rise. Then she got up with a while I groaned theatrically, loud enough for her to hear as she closed the door behind her. I could hear her laughing all the way into the house.

Monday was one of the most distracted days I have ever had. I doubt if a single word of any of my lectures stayed in my mind for longer than the time it took for my pen to make notes. All I could think of was how my weekend had gone and the things we'd done. I had one embarrassing moment when one class ended while I was wool gathering and I had to put my books over my lap as I got out of my desk. A girl I had been too shy to talk to all semester glanced over as I was getting up and her eyes widened. She looked up at me, just to make sure she had the right guy, I suppose. I could just shrug and smiled at her and left as quickly as the jammed isle would let me.

I cut the last class of the day, knowing that Beth didn't have anything and would be over to my place. I was looking forward to the end of the day, and somewhat worried that what we'd done that weekend would be bothering her. After all, Annie was quite a package and she might have been insecure about competing in the looks department and all. I hadn't spent the entire day just thinking about the sex thing we'd had, I had spent part of it worrying about her and how she felt. After all, if she didn't feel okay with it all, that would be the end of any more good times with the three of us.

When I got home, Beth wasn't there. That didn't set my mind at ease, but she showed up about a half an hour after I did. She stopped at the store and gotten some stuff for dinner. She was surprised to see me home so early, as she knew my class schedule as well as I did. In two minutes, we were naked and in another four or five, we were both laying back on the top of my bed, having had the second quickest quickie we'd ever had. "God, I have been so fucking horny all day, just thinking about this weekend, I think if you had to go to the library or something, I'd had have fucked the rolling pin." I cracked up and admitted that I felt the same way.

"You know, I was worried all day about how you'd feel about what happened with Annie."

"Put your mind at ease, buddy. I got off on it big time."

"Really?"

"God, yes. Watching you suck her fingers with your eyes closed. I think that is the most erotic thing I ever saw in real life."

"Wow. And here I thought you'd think I was some kind of perverted finger sucker."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.