The Land Lady's Daughter and Beth
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Paige Turner

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The world is sometimes filled with wonderful things, really marvelous things you'd never expect. Sometimes you meet someone who really is centered and alive and wise and wonderful. And sometimes, this all circles around years later and leaves you thinking about things and how they worked out and wondering how they will work out? Meet Mrs Finley, who has my vote for Mother of the Year!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

That night, as we snuggled under the covers, I told Beth of the strange conversation I'd had about Annie. She listened to me thoughtfully, watching my face as I talked. One leg found its way over mine and her hand was stroking my chest. When I finished the story, she remarked that she wished that her mother was as hip as Ms. Finley. My hand stroked down her back and between her ass cheeks. She was soaking wet and two fingers slid into her with a slurping sound.

"You want to let her watch?"

She nodded. "Yeah." She whispered to me. "I don't know why, but it gets me horny. You okay with that?"

"Yeah. It gets me horny, too." I whispered back.

Beth pointed out the next day that we'd already had one full moon while we'd lived there and that Annie had probably seen us before. I thought about it and agreed. Which took some of the wind out of the excitement.

I don't know how to explain the kinky turn on of what we were doing. The idea of a blonde goddess jilling herself off on a tree while watching us fuck was exciting enough. Having her do it while we knew she'd be watching put us into a sexual overdrive and we fucked all night long the night I told her about it. Talking dirty and grinding our sweaty bodies together and sparking countless orgasms. I lost track of my comes about six or seven, so the total was somewhere between nine and eleven.

We calmed down a bit the next day and had slow, crotch grinding sex while we talked about it. Beth slid her hips from side to side and stirred her insides with my iron dick. I tried to fall asleep like that and actually almost did. The slow slide of my softening cock out of her kept me focused on the soft friction and the cool air on my dick as it flopped over out of her and onto my left leg. I was awake for a while, arms around her sprawled out on my body. I lay awake and looked out in the yard at where I knew the nub was and grew a bit. That such a goddess found me interesting was an ego boost. And why did it turn us both on so much? Annie had already seen us, and she hadn't changed that I could see. There hadn't been any awkwardness after the last full moon, so whatever happened, it probably wouldn't be acknowledged. It would embarrass Annie if she ever knew that we knew, so we wouldn't ever talk to her about it. It was a turn on to my girlfriend and all was right with the world.

Knowing that Annie was out there soon gave that afternoon a spice. We pulled the blinds up half way on the windows, so that by-passers wouldn't see what we were doing. But anyone in the tree would.

We'd bought candles and wine and whipped cream and Karma Sutra oil, put the mattress in front of the couch and thrown all of our sheets over everything. The tall window door blinds might look like they were ensuring privacy, but we knew what a lie they were. We'd checked out the sight lines very carefully and knew that Annie would have a great view. Beth had started out the day wearing a t shirt and panties, then just the t shirt. I would slide my fingers up the back of her shirt and usually find her wet. It was only fair: She could visually check how horny I was.

If I found her dry, I would whisper a few words. Things like, "I want to spread you out on the couch and watch your eyes when I lick you." And she came back with, "I want to look down at your cock sliding into me. I always feel it better inside when I look at how long your cock is and see it all sink way deep into my cunt."

We'd made an agreement that we wouldn't get it on before nightfall and we tortured each other. She grabbed me once and two jerks had me changing my underwear. To get back, I brought her to the brink twice and let her go. When I tried the third time, she swatted my hand and snarled, "Fuck you!"

"Later tonight, baby." I leered.

She laughed. "Let's go out to eat before I go nuts."

We had a reasonably good spaghetti dinner on what our student budgets could afford and made our way back to the apartment. We'd had some wine with the meal and were feeling pretty romantic.

When we got home, we knew that we still had some time to kill. Annie was out on a date and had to be home by midnight on Saturday nights. It was only nine thirty, so we decided to take a hot tub. By this time, Beth had worked me into a state of constant hardness and I was hoping to get a little in the tub to knock off some of the edge.

We grabbed our robes and headed to the tub.

You ever want something so bad you can taste it? Some lady has your nose wide open and then something happens and it doesn't happen?

You know how I felt when I found Annie out in the tub. She was sniffling and we knew that the night wasn't going to work out the way we'd planned.

She'd gone out dancing last weekend and wound up in lovers lane with this boy. They were supposed to go to the movies, but the dweeb just wanted to go back to lovers lane and pick up where they'd left off the week before. Annie had refused, words were said and she'd come home early. She hadn't wanted to face her mother's questions about why she was home early, so she'd come out to the tub to hide.

Well, that really popped our bubble, but Beth stepped up and gave her some hugs and pats and pretty soon, Annie was telling big sister Beth all about her evening. I was disappointed in the way that things were going, but life. You know.

The two of them talked and I could sense that this is one of those times where a guy wasn't really wanted. I excused myself and went back into the apartment to study.

After a while, I got into the textbook I was trying to make sense out of and time went by. I think about forty minutes or so. The girls came in and I closed my robe up. I was sprawled out on the bed and they sat on the couch and continued their talk. I had the stereo on and they were talking low. I left them alone.

Occasionally one would get up and use the john or get something from the refrigerator. I didn't think that I would have anything to contribute to their talk. Beth later told me that she appreciated my leaving them alone. Annie really opened up to her about the trouble that she was having with boys.

We'd all grown comfortable with each other during the five or six weeks that I'd been living there. But to that point, we hadn't ever gotten into one of those letting your hair down conversations.

I later found out that it was pretty eye opening for Beth. Annie was extraordinarily beautiful and seemed to have everything that a girl could want in the looks department. She was sharp, witty at times, a good student. Yet her life in the boy area was terrible. Most of the boys that she knew were treating her with this tongue tied gawkiness, while the others were such ass holes that she couldn't stand most of them. Her date was a total jerk and she knew it, but it seemed that only the jerks were asking her out. The normal boys were too stunned by her looks to be able to muster their courage. She asked Beth how she would ever get a nice guy like me? That zinged Beth, who had been jealous of Annie and now found that Annie was envious of her! That put an odd twist on the conversation and they opened up to each other.

I knew that they would be talking for a while and knew not to intrude and shut them out of my concentration. I needed to get a grasp on some material I was shaky in and have the ability to concentrate despite distractions. I am not sure how much later it was after they came in that Annie suddenly jumped up and Beth clapped her hand over her mouth. It took me about a nano-second to realize that Beth had let the cat out of the bag. Annie wheeled to the door and Beth jumped up and got to her before she could get out and talked to her in an urgent whisper. Annie listened to what she said, flashed a look over to me on the bed and saw that she had my attention and blushed. I don't know what was on my face, but she hugged Beth hard and they rocked each other for a few minutes.

Beth looked over to me and apologized for being such a blabber mouth. I knew I had to say something and told Beth that if it was all right with Annie, she knew it was all right for me.

Well, Annie's secret was out and it was a bit awkward. I got up and walked over and gave them both a hug. It was just a hug because they needed hugs. Both of them slipped an arm around my waist and we rocked together for a moment.

Beth brought Annie back to the couch and I followed them. It was something that concerned the both of us and something told me that the three of us would have to deal with it.

She asked how we'd found out about her peeping on us and Beth explained. It was pretty mortifying for Annie, knowing that her mother knew of her kinky pastime. I told her that she'd known about it from the time she was nine, but didn't want to traumatize her and make her feel bad about herself and her sexuality.

It sat there for a moment after we got done talking and Annie didn't say anything, just started to cry. I exchanged a helpless look with Beth, who wrapped her in her arms and pulled her close to her and let her cry. I was feeling bad about the way things were for her right then. It made me reach over and give her pats on the back. She cried for a while before she calmed down. Beth continued to hug her and I stroked her back. I finally opened my mouth and confessed to her that it was okay with us if she wanted to look. It had turned us on. She pulled back a bit from Beth's shoulder and exhaled shakily.

"Wow. You guys are so cool with this. Can I have a Kleenex?" I jumped up and grabbed the box out of the bathroom. She blew her nose and apologized for getting Beth's shirt all wet. We laughed and told her that it was okay.

We talked about how turned on we had been all day, knowing that someone would be watching us. Beth said that she had a streak of exhibitionist in her and had been wet all day, thinking about what she was going to do to me that night. We convinced her that we were both more than all right with her voyeurism. It took a while, but it finally sank in. I got up and got some more juice for us to drink and sat down on the arm of the couch next to Beth and put my hand on her shoulder and gave it a squeeze. She grabbed my hand and returned it.

Something private had become public knowledge between us and the honesty brought with it it's own peculiar openness. Beth gave my fingers another squeeze and asked softly if Annie would like to see us make love?

Annie looked into Beth's face for a long minute, then gave a tiny nod. Beth let go of my hand and grabbed her and hugged her and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Come on over to the bed with us."

I got up and my robe slipped open a little and my dick pooped through the gap. Annie glanced at it, then up at my face. I knew she was checking me out to make sure that I was all right with Beth's suggestion. Beth reached over and took a hold of my dick and looked at Annie.

"Nice, isn't it?"

Annie nodded.

"Let's put some candles on."

We got up and changed the lighting. Then Beth and I got into bed from opposite sides and looked at Annie. She seemed a little uncertain and Beth held out her hand to her. "Come over here and sit where you can get a good view."

She moved around the end of the bed and sat against the footboard wall and put her feet up. "Make yourself comfortable," Beth said as she pulled her own robe off. I shrugged out of mine and let her set the pace. She knee walked up to me and planted an open mouth kiss on me that told me how turned on she was. Her mouth was hot and demanding, wide and wet. In about a split second, I was mashing mine back at hers just as furiously as she was attacking me. We were pulling our bodies as close to each others as we could get and my stiff cock was soon pushing hard against her furry patch. She broke the kiss and looked at me.

"Fuck foreplay!" She wrapped her leg up around my waist and pulled me over on top of her, somehow managing to get me lined up so that when I toppled, I fell right into her.

"Agh! Yes!"

I bucked my hips into her, a single jolt that had her clawing my back and grinding back up against me. She made this strange groan and I could feel her clenching inside. She had come in one stroke and I didn't feel that I was far behind. I heard another moan from behind me and I slammed into Beth and blew my rocks!

I could feel Beth still coming and she could feel my gushes and she was clenching again and started laughing and I joined it while we were still coming, all the talk and all the teasing all day had put us both on hair triggers and we were laughing about all the erotic things that we had told each other we were going to do, all the long drawn out plans for inventive, long lasting love making blown away in two strokes! We giggled and spasmed and came and spasmed some more and it was all right, it was beyond all right, it was wonderful and we both knew it.

We giggled and cuddled for a moment while I got my self possession back and was able to roll off of Beth. I turned to Annie and told her that I was sorry that I was so quick.

Annie got a disappointed look in her face and Beth gave her a nudge with her foot that stopped her from getting up. They exchanged a look and Annie smiled and looked over at me. I grinned back and told her that I usually made it last longer than that, but tonight was going to be special. Beth giggled and agreed that it wasn't a fair sample of my technique.

Annie said that she'd come already, admitting it proudly to us. I looked at her and smiled and said that it made it the quickest quicky that three people had ever had! Annie checked out my shrinking dick, all wet and slick from Beth and it stopped getting soft.

Beth moved up on her side and reached down and fondled me. She glanced over at Annie and then looked into my face. "I bet she'd like to see me suck you."

Annie still had her hand on her pussy and gave it a squeeze and moaned. That was answer enough for Beth and she dove at my crotch like a cat on a mouse. She went down as far as she'd ever gotten on the first go and then sucked her way back to the top. She pushed my hip and I fell flat on my back. She darted down again in one quick gulp and then brought her head up slowly to the top, sucking as hard as she could. Annie eyes were big and bright as she watched Beth work me up until the head of my dick was as shiny as a plum. She pulled her head off. "God, I can taste the come I'm sucking out of you!" I could see Annie was totally into the trip and I laid back and let Beth do her thing.

She sucked me for a couple of minutes and then pulled her head off again. "Tell me what you want me to do Tony." I groaned. "Tell me how you want me to suck your cock, baby."

"Suck me slow!" I whispered. "Make it last."

"Just tell me how it feels. I want to hear your voice while I'm sucking." She whispered.

We sometimes could get into talking to each other when we were making the beast with two backs. I hesitated though, not wanting to use all the four letter words we used together. She must have read my mind, because she said, "I want Annie to hear how dirty we get. I want her to see and hear everything."

I groaned again and Annie whispered in the candlelight, until I gave in and began to tell Beth how good her mouth felt. How good her tongue felt when it licked the head. She cupped my balls and squeezed them gently when I told her to and got over my shyness about using words Ms. Finley might not want her daughter to hear. I could here Beth's mouth moving on me. Slurping its way wetly up and down my shaft. I could hear heavy breathing coming from Annie and opened my eyes up and saw her leaning back with her legs open and her feet flat on the bed. She was looking at what Beth was doing and working a hand I couldn't see between her legs and her other was pinching her nipple. Her eyes looked like she put on make up and a sexual flush was spread all over her chest. I told Beth how good Annie looked watching her suck my dick and then I just started to come in her mouth. Usually she would milk my dick when I came, but this time she pulled off and let my first spurt jump out from the head of my cock and fly up. She stroked me with her hand as I came, working her fist up and down, then holding the shaft tightly by the base, so that I had to grunt and force it up where it drooled over her hand, then she let the next one fly free and Annie opened her mouth and gasped and I knew she was coming too. A few more spurts and I was done. Beth giggled and licked the come off the top and I jerked up, the head of my cock hypersensitive. She knew that and knew how I would react. She let off her tongue swirling and let me ease back down on the bed, cuddling my dick in her hand. She got up and smiled down at me and I smiled back. She looked at Annie and I could see them exchanging smiles. The smell of wet pussy was almost a fog around me and I went down a little more. "Like what you saw?" Beth whispered. Annie nodded. "You want to watch me come?" Annie nodded again and Beth sat up and swung her leg over my head. "Eat me, honey, eat me good!"

I had just come and my cock was still getting soft. Usually I would have taken a few minutes to get back into the spirit of things, but not this time. She put her pussy over my mouth and I licked up into her soaking slit and started licking and sucking for all I was worth. Beth sat up and started talking dirty to me, telling me how hard Annie was jilling herself off and how hot she was getting. Beth was pinching her extra long nipples and moving over my mouth, telling me where she wanted my tongue and giving little jerks as she got closer to her own pleasure. It only took a few minutes before she groaned through clenched teeth and I could hear another groan as Annie got her cookies. My cock was hard as a rock again, but I wanted to keep eating Beth and grabbed her hips and rolled her over on her side and kept at her. She didn't have time to come down from her peak before she was coming again and I worked her around a bit and suddenly jammed three of my fingers up inside of her pussy while jerking my head back and forth as my tongue went round and round her slippery pearl, out of it's hood and swollen up bigger than I ever remembered it. She grunted when she felt my fingers and then got her cookies again and again, waves of orgasms washing over her as I mindlessly licked and sucked her crotch, the matted hair bucking up against my lips as she whimpered and gasped and kept coming far longer than I had ever been able to make her come before. At last she slowed down her hips and finally touched my head to tell me she had enough and I slowed down and kissed and nibbled at her lips and let her ease back into her body. I could hear Annie getting another orgasm and feel the bed shake under us and laid my head down on Beth's bush and looked at Annie, eyes clenched tight and hand a blur between her legs, saw her gasp and clench up, seemed to freeze for a minute and then let loose with a thin, high pitched wail as her hips jerked and her stomach spasmed and she came.

Beth was still panting when Annie opened her eyes and looked down at her. She blushed and then laughed, seeing that we were both watching her and grinning our approval at her.

I leaned up on my side and Beth rolled over and sat up groggily. "Wow." She said.

"Wow, indeed." I leaned over and kissed her, a soft gentle kiss on the neck. She purred.

"Wow doesn't begin to cover it!" Annie chipped in. "You guys are really into this!" We all shared a laugh at that understatement.

"I told you that we were turned on by the thought of you out there watching us. It's even better with you in here watching us!"

"I'll say," Beth slid over and leaned against me. I put my arm around her and looked at Annie. "Come here." She slide over and we put our arms around her and held her between our bodies. I kissed the top of her head. "Living up to your fantasy?" Her head bobbed as she nodded. "Good."

For a few minutes we all just lay there in a comfortable sprawl and relaxed in the glow. Beth's skin was slightly different from Annie's and I couldn't say how, except that it seemed slidier. Beth shifted a bit and leaned back to where she could see my face. "I think that was the best one yet."

"Yeah." I agreed. "Let's do it again."

"Now?" Beth asked, with a bit of doubt in her voice.

"Maybe in a minute or so."

"Goodie! Promise me one thing?"

"What?"

"You'll take more time?"

I laughed and she gave me a saucy grin. "Oh, you!"

After a bit, Annie moved back a bit and looked at us both. "You guys are so beautiful when you're like this."

We smiled at her compliment. "Can I ask a favor?"

"Sure." She took a second to muster her nerve.

"Would it be okay if I got closer? You know, so I can see up close?"

"Annie, you don't have to ask that. You know how much we're turned on by you being here. You just do whatever you're comfortable with."

"Yeah, I think we're all pretty comfortable with the situation. If you do something that bothers us, we'll let you know." She mulled it over and smiled at us, a big, radiant smile. Then she darted forward and kissed us both, just quick pecks that said thanks.

Beth got up off the bed and went and grabbed the juice off the table by the couch and brought it back. We all had a drink and laid back for a while and talked about what we had just done. Both of the girls were excited. Hell, I was pretty excited!

Annie asked Beth what I had been doing with my tongue and Beth told her as best she could. She had me stick my tongue out and swirl it around like I had when I was going down on her. They both laughed at me. "You know what it looks like when she's coming?" I stuck out my tongue and flicked it up and down, then sucked in my cheeks and crossed my eyes, like my face was being crushed between Beth's legs. It cracked them up.

"You want to find out what it feels like?" Beth asked Annie casually. Annie looked wistful for a second, then shook her head. "I don't think I'm ready for that."

"All right." Beth said as casually as if she had refused a refill on her coffee. "Let us know if you change your mind. I don't mind loaning him," she laughed, "for educational purposes."

I hadn't know that Beth could be so casual about my getting sexual with another woman. "Don't I get a say in this?"

"Tell me you'd turn down muff diving Annie's snatch?" I hesitated for a split second and they broke up. "Busted!"

They giggled at me for a while and then Beth moved back up close to me and snuggled into my side.

"Ready for round two?" She asked me huskily.

This time we were slower and let it build. I licked and kissed her breasts, ran my face up and down her body and worked my way through the tricks that I knew that she liked. She sighed and laid back and let me make love to her very slowly. Annie moved over and knelt down next to bed when we joined together in the missionary position. Beth smiled over at her as I moved in and out of her slowly, rocking her hips up at me while I pushed into me, tilting them back so that my withdrawal felt different as her split opened and she rubbed clit up and down the shaft.

"Is this what you wanted to see, Annie?" Beth whispered over my shoulder.

"Uh-huh."

"What does it look like? Is it sexy?"

"Yeah, it's really sexy. You're all wet and I can see him sliding into you. Does it feel good?" She asked huskily.

"God," Beth spasmed quickly. "It feels wonderful."

"I can see everything," Annie whispered. "Everything."

"Good," Beth said. "I like to imagine what you see. Tell me."

"You're all purple and stretched. I can see your asshole." Beth grunted, bucking up at me as I drilled down into her. "He's all drawn up tight."

"His balls, say his balls." Beth grunted, working her snatch up hard against me.

"His balls are all drawn up, kind of like walnuts. I can see the big ridge at the bottom of his cock. His cock. I like saying that. He's moving it and I can see your lips sucking it. They really do look like lips."

"I'm coming!" I gasped and I felt Annie's hand gripping my balls and feeling the spasms as I shot my load into Beth. I could feel her cunt gulping and I felt Annie's other fingers press flat against the space below the opening of Beth's cunt and feel the jolts racing down my cock. The pressure of her fingers made it feel different inside Beth and I came with extra force and cried out as I came, bucking and throbbing and finally crashing down atop Beth exhausted and panting. Beth's pussy throbbed around me and I could feel the pressure of Annie's hand on us, feeling the throbs die down in our crotches. Her fingers withdrew and she fell back on the bed nest to us on her back, both hands in her crotch, her left arm touching our flank and the muscles moving frantically as she brought herself. She didn't cry out as she came, more of a still tension filling her as her fingers made the final connection and she held her breath, then a gasp and she was panting beside us. Beth had turned her head and watched her, but I had mine buried beside her head on the other side and just listened and felt her arm muscles move and the bed quiver as she thrashed in her ecstasy.

Our breathing gradually got back to normal and I lifted my head and turned to look at Annie lying next to us. Beth reached over and took the hand closest to us. There was a slight pause before Annie let her fully have her slippery from her own juices hand. Beth pulled it up and over to her face and kissed the back of it. I could smell a powerful scent on it and my cock gave a pleasant throb inside of Beth that I know she could feel, for she squeezed back on me.

Beth lowered Annie's hand to lie between all of our bodies and sighed deeply. I sighed too, and pulled out the hand I'd had holding Beth's ass tight with and fumbled around looking for something to do with it. I finally just draped it across Annie's belly. She turned towards us and smiled. We smiled back at her and lie there a while longer.

The 'date' that Annie had was supposed to have her back home by eleven thirty and it was already after eleven. Beth loaned her a shower cap and she used our little tin shower to clean up the smells of sex. We shared a lot of smiles and she hugged us both on the way out. Beth and I went back to bed and talked about how exciting it had been before we fell asleep.

The next day was Sunday and I had some work I'd picked up off the job board scheduled that took up most of the day. The work was pretty easy, clearing out a garage while the home owner put up some shelves to store stuff on. It was supposed to be about three or four hours, but I wasn't done until six thirty, which made it a seven and a half hour job. The guy was cool about it and didn't give me any of the 'well, I thought it would cost a lot less' try and chisel you down crap that some of my clients run on me. His wife had even brought us out lunch in the afternoon.

The day had been fairly easy, but rather dirty work. I had moved dusty boxes and swept out the garage, tossed out old stuff and broken up the boxes it had been in and put it out by the curb for the garbage men. It was a nice way to make fifty five bucks.

I had been thinking about the way things had gone the night before and I had to watch what I was thinking, as I'd been breaking up boxes when the guy's wife had come out to tell us lunch was ready. I had a half hard on and I caught her glance at my pants. It was just a glance and she'd gone into the garage to let her husband know the sandwiches were ready. We ate in the back yard and talked about some other things that they might need doing around the house, so I was hopeful of getting more work out of them, but made sure they knew that I wouldn't always be available because of my studying.

I'd had a lot of fantasies about having Annie that day. And yeah, I knew that they were just fantasies on one level, but I had hopes, you know? Annie was so good looking, you knew she would only date the captain of the football team. Or so I had assumed back in high school that a girl that good looking would only be seen with the upper social levels of my school. So while there was a lot of thinking going on in my head, it wasn't all on the crotch grinding level. I knew she liked me, which was way past anything I could have hoped for in high school from someone as gorgeous as that.

When I got home Beth wasn't in the cottage, which was rather a disappointment considering the randy thoughts I'd been having all day. I took off my clothes and got into the shower to get cleaned up. I was shampooing out some of the grime when I heard the shower curtain being pulled aside and a cool draft of air entered. I smiled as I lathered up my hair and a pair of hands came around my waist and grabbed onto my dick.

"Ah, honey, you don't know how horny I've been all day and how much I was looking forward to seeing you." A pair of lips kissed my shoulder as one hand cupped my balls and the other slithered up and down my rapidly stiffening dick. A few pumps and I was fully hard. I kept washing my hair and the fingers stroked me slowly. I rinsed out the shampoo and put some conditioner onto my scalp. Beth occasionally liked to just have me be her 'boy toy' and lie back and let her do the work. "I've been horny all day thinking about last night. Oh, god, that was so sexy having Annie there watching us fuck. Mmm. Yeah, I guess you can tell, eh?" The lips on my shoulder kissed it again and the hand started stroking a bit faster. That was all of the encouragement I needed. "I was thinking about how she was feeling us up when we came and got a hard on tearing up boxes and the guy's wife came out to tell me lunch was ready and I think she got a pretty good look at my dick and it just turned me on more. I think I'm getting as exhibitionistic as you are, oh, yeah, I really like that." The hand stroking me was twisting as it went up and down my cock. "You want to get me off while I finish rinsing my hair?" The hand gripping my balls gave a squeeze and I moaned. "Ah! Yeah, that feels so good. I have been so horny and you're going to make me come if you keep that up." The hand gripping my balls slid lower between my legs and brushed up from just in front of my asshole and gently over my balls. "Ah! That's so good. I've been looking forward to getting home all day and this is the best welcome home present I could think of. Uh, yeah, grab my balls again, I'm almost there, ahhhh!" And I let loose with a groaning orgasm under the hot water, leaning against the tin shower stall as I came, my hips bucking against the hands holding me as I spurted out in the shower. The hands slowed after I came and I didn't get as sensitive as I usually did after an orgasm. I smiled as I recovered and leaned my head forward under the water to get the last of the conditioner out of my hair. I turned around and felt for Beth's back to give her a hug and opened my eyes. Beth was very skinny and as soon as I felt the back under my hands, I knew something was wrong. My eyes sprang open fully and the first thing I saw was Beth's face, grinning at me.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.