Magic Ink II, the Children - Cover

Magic Ink II, the Children

Copyright© 2011 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This sequel to Magic Ink follows the male O'Connell children and their girlfriends through tender young romance and into the Magic Revolution of the mid 2030's and recognition of the rights of paranormals.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Magic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

At home on Monday we all relaxed for a while except for the need to weed the fields and some maintenance on the new Tractor. Sean and I took Annie and Sara out to show them how to weed with Magic. They were surprised that they knew the spell, and at how easy it was to weed the large fields with Magic. Later our Moms took them out and introduced them to the herbal garden and weeding by hand because many of the herbs and other things growing there would be considered weeds by the Magic spell, and it would remove them. Annie and Sara weren’t as impressed with hand weeding.

The rest of the summer was pretty tame, considering our lifestyle. We studied our Magic. The O’Neill sisters were very intent on it, as they wanted to catch up to Sean and me. Sean and I worked more in the print shop now. Annie and Sara also joined us and worked in the book binding section with our Sisters. Bill and Ed were studying with Myra Stuart on the plate maker - learning the tricks of reformatting, and page layout for the plates. Sean and I were working with Uncle Will Stuart on the presses.

We did a lot of reprinting that summer, as interest in Magic was really picking up, and we needed additional copies of all of our Magic books which now numbered close to forty. Of course some were only sold to those at Third Level or above, and with a sufficient level of Talent for the books to be useful. Dad would often have to go to one of our locations to insure that the prospective purchaser met our requirements. Some were very upset if he refused to allow them to purchase the book that they wanted. Dad was a Senior Master by now and didn’t have any trouble.

Before we knew it, summer had slipped by. Canning and freezing had started by the end of July with the ripening of the early crops. Jelly making had started in June when the fruit started ripening. Annie and Sara were interested in that. They had never made jelly or preserves before. Since we all loved Blackberry Preserves, we have a large patch of berry bushes, both blackberry and blueberry. They thought it was an incredible, if a very hot pursuit in our kitchen. The air changing spell was used a lot during canning. We made enough to supply the entire family and the Stuarts for over a year.

In early August before starting college, Dad took our Sisters to the Otherworld for their Master’s Level exams. Bill and Ed also took their Third Level exams then. The rest of us stayed home to continue work on harvesting, canning, and freezing. They all passed and returned in a few days to help us.

In the middle of August, our Sisters and their husbands started college at Georgia Southern. Edana and Tara were taking Business Management. Gale and Muriel were taking Economics, while Ed and Bill were taking Computer Science. All six of them had elected to take Irish Studies as a Minor. Shortly after that Annie, Sara, Sean and I started classes for our Sophomore year in high school from our Home-school provider.

We were really busy then as there were still crops to be harvested in addition to the canning, freezing, and preserving to do. Our sisters had less time this year to help with this because of their college classes, but did help some. It left Annie, Sara, Sean and me scant time for the study of Magic until the beginning of October when things settled down again. Of course there was still work in the print plant as the demand for book on Magic was still high, and ours were the most popular ones on the market.

We still had some returning college students who worked in the book binding area, and this released Annie and Sara to help Sean and me on the presses and with deliveries. It seemed that every time we thought we had caught up that new orders came in, and we were back at it again. There were also more orders for the Advanced and Senior Level books, and Thomas was kept busy on those in addition to preparing the book covers that he printed for us.

Uncle Will Stuart had interviewed a number of students from the Graphic Arts course (Graphic Communication Management) at the college, but none of them were familiar with our old presses and the way that we worked. They all seemed to believe that everything should be done on a digital printing press or electronic data machine. Out of the ten students that Uncle Will interviewed, only one had a clue about what we did. Uncle Will was very discouraged by this and went to see Uncle Frank in the Otherworld to see if he would be interested in doing some of the printing for us. Uncle Frank was glad to and soon started turning out superb copies of books for the Master Sorcerers. We supplied him with all of the materials that he would need, as they were a little scarce in the Otherworld especially in the quantities that he would require.

Monday, the 6th of October, was Sean’s and my fifteenth birthday. There was a party at our parents’ house that evening. Our entire family was there, and it lasted until after 10:30. In bed that night after the party, Annie took me in her mouth, but instead of the usual fairly quick blowjob she would give me, she kept me hard, but didn’t allow me to cum for nearly forty-five minutes. There were a number of times when I was ready to cum, but she didn’t allow it. Towards the end I prayed that she would let me cum, but sweet Annie didn’t allow it yet. Instead she kept taking me in her throat, and licking my nuts at the bottom of the stroke - driving me crazy.

Finally after the longest time, she allowed me to cum down her throat. It felt like I came a gallon and it took me five minutes, but I knew that Annie couldn’t swallow that much, or hold her breath that long. She collapsed against my legs when I finished, and lay there for a time taking in great, panting breaths of air. It was several minutes before she had recovered enough to move back up against me.

“Happy ... birth ... day!” she whispered, but it took her several breaths to get it out.

“Thank you!” I whispered back. “That was amazing. Where did you learn that?” I asked, as I kissed her.

“Mother Margie took Sara and me to her sitting room a couple of weeks ago, and talked to us about oral sex, both giving and receiving it. She taught us how to do that,” Annie told me, but blushed as she did.

“She had us practice on a dildo, but I don’t think she realizes just how large you have become,” she finished. That was true. With the sex Sean and I have had over the last five months or so in addition to still being growing boys, our cocks were now approaching ten inches in length, and had also gained in girth. It was no surprise then that Annie and Sara had needed to adjust to our continued growth, and they had done a superb job of adjusting over that time.

“Speaking of the receiving end,” Annie said with a huge smile. “It’s your turn.” Annie and Sara weren’t the only ones that had received advice and instruction. Ed and Bill had come over to talk to Sean and me about that very thing, and I now suspected that our Moms or Sisters, possibly both, had put them up to it.

I went down on Annie then and gave her the licking of her young life. I teased her inner and outer lips, and her clit until I had her panting, moaning, and massaging her own breasts while begging me to let her cum. I finally did, and then made her beg me twice more that night until she passed out the last time after a tremendous orgasm that seemed to just keep repeating itself as it traveled through her shaking body. I nearly suffocated before her steel trap thighs relaxed and released me. It was definitely a good thing that I had not only set the privacy spell before we started, but a silence spell as well. Annie had been very loud that night for such a small quiet girl.

I needed to wash my face once we finished, and I left Annie in bed asleep. Sean was already in the bathroom washing his face when I arrived.

“Did you get a ‘Special Birthday Present’ also?” he asked as I entered.

“You better believe that, Bro!” I told him, as I turned on the water in the other sink and reached for the soap. “Annie passed out at the end,” I added.

“Yes, Sara finally passed out too,” Sean told me. “I don’t know what we are going to give them for their birthday in February though,” he told me.

“We still have time to think about it and decide,” I told him, as I soaped my hands. “It’s still four months away.”

“Yes, four months!” Sean said in thought.

The next morning we all showered in pairs as usual, and continued with our daily routine. I had hugged and kissed Annie for a long while when we awoke before we went to shower. She certainly is a very special girl, and I had come to love her deeply. I was sure that Sean felt the same way about Sara, but they might express it a little differently.

There was more time now for the study of Magic, and Annie and Sara were very diligent in their studies and preparations for their Second Level exam. Sean and I gave them all of the help that we could to get them ready.

Thanksgiving was on Thursday, the 27th, this year, and the dinner was held at our house as usual. Our sisters prepared part of the food at their houses and brought it with them. It was now quite a gathering with our parents, our four sisters and their two husbands, in addition to my brother and me, and our two girlfriends. Grandfather and Grandmother Kent arrived later in the afternoon to join our celebration along with Uncle Dan and Aunt Vicky. They were all quite surprised to learn that Sean and I had live-in girlfriends.

Uncle Dan smiled broadly when he shook hands with Annie and Sara, and later I saw him talking earnestly with Grandmother Kent. She was much more interested in our girlfriends after Uncle Dan spoke to her, and she spoke with both girls for a considerable time after that.

It was a very successful dinner, and it was very late before everyone went home. There had been a considerable amount of O’Connell’s Ale consumed both during and after dinner. Even our large dining room had been a little crowded with seventeen people in attendance at the meal.

“Your Grandmother told us that you guys really liked Christmas cookies and pumpkin pie when you were younger,” Annie told me in bed that night. We were both still full and a little tipsy from the meal and the ale.

“Yes!” I agreed, “and we still do.” We only hugged and kissed for a while before going to sleep.

I awoke in the morning with a huge hardon and a great need to take a wiz. Annie was awake already, and when she saw that I was, she got up and slid down my cock until I was firmly planted all of the way in her, and she was sitting on top of me. She then proceeded to pleasure herself until both of us came and she collapsed on top of me.

“Annie, I really need to take a leak!” I told her with considerable urgency. She was still recovering.

“Go ahead,” she told me as she rolled off of me. “I’ll be there shortly. We need to shower too.” We were coming out of the bathroom after finishing when Sean and Sara came out of their room.

“You finished?” Sean asked.

“Yes, we’re finished,” I told him, as we passed in the hall. After breakfast, we all helped our Moms finish cleaning up from the big dinner yesterday. Since the printing plant was closed until Monday, we had plenty of time for our Magic studies. The Stuarts had held their own family dinner at their house for their children and grandchildren.

The weeks up to Christmas were a very busy time. We shipped out everything that we had on hand or could print in that time. It seemed that Magic books were a hot item for Christmas this year. If it wasn’t for the portals, we would never have been able to get all of the orders for books out on time. We were making deliveries up until noontime at our most westerly locations on Wednesday the 24th.

That night we all went to midnight service where our Moms, Sisters and girlfriends sang the carols and then the hymns for the service. We all just collapsed when we finally got home. It had been a very long and busy day.

Christmas dinner on Thursday, the 25th, was at Edana and Tara’s house. Again all of the women made part of the meal in their separate kitchens and brought the food with them. Dad brought the ale, as technically none of we children were old enough to drink yet. As in many other things, we didn’t let a little thing like that stop us.

While the women worked on clean up on Friday, Dad, Sean and I went to the printing plant to help Will and Thomas Stuart complete the scheduled printing. The books could be bound and delivered next week or put in stock, as we were literally out of everything. It was very late on Saturday afternoon when we finished cleaning up the equipment after printing steadily for a day and a-half. Even the Herbal store was nearly out of stock from all of the purchases for Christmas.

Dad and Uncle Will had talked about getting another press or two, but were unsure about the additional help that would be required to run them effectively, and the additional help and equipment that would be required in bookbinding and plate making also. Sunday, the 28th, we all attended church again.

On Monday, the 29th, Dad took Annie and Sara to the Otherworld for their Second Level exams. Sean and I went with them, although we weren’t ready for our Master Level exams yet. Things went very well, and when we returned on the afternoon of the 31st Annie and Sara had been certified as Second Level Sorceresses.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.