Magic Ink II, the Children - Cover

Magic Ink II, the Children

Copyright© 2011 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This sequel to Magic Ink follows the male O'Connell children and their girlfriends through tender young romance and into the Magic Revolution of the mid 2030's and recognition of the rights of paranormals.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Magic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

It was after we were in bed, and Annie was snuggled up to me that the need for some Magic became evident. I had my cock pressed against her before she spoke.

"Can we wait? I'm still a bit sore from last night," she told me.

"Is that still bothering you?" I asked, surprised.

"Yes, quite a bit actually," she confessed.

"Didn't you... ?" I started before I remembered that it was a Second Level spell that I was asking about. "I'm sorry. I should have thought of this earlier," I said in embarrassment because of what I needed to ask.

"I ... I need to touch you, Annie," I told her blushing in the darkened room. "Show me where the pain is located."

"Touch me? Why?" she asked somewhat confused.

"So I can take care of that problem for you," I told her. Annie blushed. I could sense her embarrassment even in the dark. "It's not like I haven't been there before," I added.

"It's right here but deeper," she said, as she fingered her pussy hole. I reached down and placed two fingers of my left hand on either side of the location and started the spell while the fingers of my right hand traced the rune on her taunt belly.

"Oooh!! That feels wonderful!" Annie crooned in delight after a short time as her belly relaxed.

"Better?" I asked after completing the spell.

"Yes, that was wonderful, but why didn't you do that earlier?" she asked.

"Because I didn't think of it and thought you knew the spell. It wasn't until just now that I remembered that it's a Second Level spell," I told her.

"All right. It feels marvelous! Thank you," she finished in a whisper, as she pulled me over on top of her to kiss me long and passionately.

God, Annie is so sweet, warm, and her skin is so soft. I was lost in her sweetness for a long time that night, as we made long passionate love twice. Annie moaned, cried, and screamed out her joy as the orgasms ripped through her sweet young body. In the end, we both fell into a blissful sleep until we were awakened to get ready for church the next morning.

"Time to get up and get ready for church," Mother Katie's voice called through our door. I sat up and stretched before looking down at Annie, who was still asleep. She looked so wonderful lying there with the sheet covering part of her. I lean down and kissed her, thinking how lucky I was to have her here. I kissed and then licked her ear, running my tongue into it.

"Oh!" she said, suddenly coming awake.

"Good morning," I said and smiled.

"Is it morning already?" she asked, sleepily.

"Yes, it's time to get ready for church," I answered.

"Oh! Okay," she answered, and sat up and stretched. She looked as wonderful as she had yesterday morning. It was when she got out of bed and took a step that she winced, again.

"I think I need you to use that spell again," she told me.

"Can you stand up this time?" I asked her.

"Yes, I can stand okay. It's when I try to walk... !" she said. I moved over and placed my fingers on either side of her steaming hot pussy again and repeated the spell.

"Oh, Gus! That just feels so wonderful," she said, and leaned in to kiss me.

"We need to shower," I managed to get out when we came up for air.

"Yes," she answered, but didn't sound convinced, or move for a minute. My fingers were still on her pussy, and it was still scalding hot.

"I don't think we have time to do anything," I told her, as I withdrew my fingers.

"No," she said, but sounded disappointed. By the time we threw on our robes and got to the bathroom, Sean and Sara were coming out of it.

"We're late," Sean said, as we passed them. Annie took a quick shower while I brushed my teeth. We then switched before hurrying back to our bedroom to dress. I helped her with her dress after donning my own clothes. We got downstairs just before our Mothers were about to call us. We left for church in our parents' large SUV. We managed to get all seven of us in it. Ed and Bill followed us in their vehicles - joining us as we passed our sisters' houses.

At church, our Moms and Sisters went up to the choir loft while Dad, Ed, Bill, the O'Neill sisters, Sean, and I took seats in a pew downstairs.

"Are your Mothers and Sisters part of the choir?" Annie asked.

"Today they'll be the entire choir," I told her, and as soon as the organ started, our Moms and Sisters started singing. The congregation was used to their fine voices by now, but Annie and Sara had never heard them before.

"They're wonderful!" Annie whispered to me, as we listened. The service started a minute later, and we didn't say anything more. We met our Moms and Sisters outside after the service.

"Mrs. O'Connell, could we sing with you?" Sara asked in the SUV on the way home after church.

"Do you sing, dear?" Mother Margie asked.

"Yes, we sing some," Annie answered, quietly.

"We'll try some songs after lunch," Mother Katie told her. After lunch our Moms took Annie and Sara into the Music Room, but excluded all of us males. Soon we heard them singing from the hallway. It sounded a little different than it usually did, but still sounded good to us. A short time later, Mother Margie came out to call our sisters, who arrived followed by Ed and Bill. The women all went into the Music Room leaving Ed and Bill out in the hall with us.

"What's the deal?" Ed, the older of the pair of twins, asked.

"Singing," I told him.

"And?" Bill asked.

"Our girlfriends are in there with our Moms and Sisters," Sean told them. Shortly the singing started again. It went on for some time before anyone emerged.

"After dinner we'll have a little recital," Mother Margie told all of us guys, as all of the women filed out and went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. Annie and Sara went with them hardly giving Sean and me a look in passing. We were greatly disappointed.

"Doesn't do any good to say anything," Ed consoled us philosophically after seeing the looks on our faces. "They're doing women things, and we're forgotten for now."

After dinner, which was "come as you are" for a change, our Mothers took everyone to the music room. The women arranged themselves to sing, and we guys lined up along the wall to listen. Dad had a chair, but the rest of us just stood.

Our Mothers were on their harps and struck the first note. All of the women picked it up and began to sing. The sound was terrific. It was an old Irish folk ballad they were singing in Gaelic. We had heard it many times, but this time it sounded different, though I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was until they reached the part that required a very high Soprano voice. Our Mothers and Sisters had always been less than pleased with their performance there. It was here that the difference became apparent, as Annie and Sara hit those high notes, as we had never heard them hit before. It was amazing, and all of us were applauding immediately.

To think that my sweet Annie, who was normally very quiet, could hit those high notes was amazing. Sean and I were grinning like idiots after that. The women went on to do three more numbers, but none of them required that high a note. We all applauded like crazy when they were finished. Annie came directly into my arms as the group broke up.

"That was fantastic!" I told her and kissed her. "You are fantastic! I didn't know that you could sing like that," I told her in admiration, and kissed her again.

"Your girlfriends have quite lovely voices, and a very long range," Mother Margie told Sean and me when she came over to us. She hugged and kissed both Annie and Sara on the cheek before going over to get a hug and a kiss from Dad, who was already busy with Mother Katie. We were all busy for a while with kissing and hugging until Mother Katie called for our attention.

"Remember girls, practice tomorrow afternoon at 3:00 for everyone," she called out. Later we youngsters went to bed after doing a little studying.

Annie snuggled up against me in bed, closed her eyes, and was asleep for the night. I didn't get to sleep that easily. I had a hardon for one thing, and this sweet young girl next to me didn't help at all. As I looked at it realistically though, I realized just how fortunate I was. Here I was a fourteen-year old guy. I had a girlfriend who was beautiful, had a fine body, and a very fine singing voice, plus she had a Talent that matched mine in strength. We'd had sex several times in the last two days, and she was here in bed with me right now! WHAT was my problem, I wondered? I had to be one of the luckiest guys in the world. The only one that I knew who was as lucky was my brother Sean, who was in bed right now with Annie's twin sister, and I bet he wasn't worrying about me! After that I closed my eyes and was soon asleep, contented.

Since it was still early May, we still got spells of cool weather. One of them came through that night. It had been over ninety degrees on Sunday, and we had the windows open and the ceiling fans on. That night it cooled down to sixty degrees or so, and I awoke early on Monday morning, cold. I turned off the ceiling fan, and pulled the heavy sheet up from the bottom of the bed over Annie and me. She snuggled into me closer and we were asleep again.

When I next awoke, it was light outside our open windows. Annie had my morning wood in her mouth, and licked and sucked me until I came in her mouth. It hadn't taken long and I really enjoyed it. She had shuddered as I finished and collapsed next to me. I leaned over and kissed her. I could taste the remains of my cum in her mouth but didn't care. Annie turned on her back and spread her legs.

"Lick me!" she whispered in desire. I pushed her feet up to her bum, and then spread her knees wide before going down on her and licking her already wet lizard. Annie was still shuddering from my first attack on her pussy when there was a knock on our door.

"Breakfast!" Mother Katie's voice told us joyfully.

"Yes!" I answered before returning to my work on Annie's sweet body. A few minutes later those sweet thighs of hers snapped shut on my head like the steel jaws of a bear trap, as she pulled my hair to force my face deeper into her. Then she went rigid and shortly collapsed. My face was covered with her juices when I came up for air. Annie just lay there for a time, and meowed like a cat, as her body twisted and turned. After a time she looked up at me with hooded eyes.

"Thank you!" she whispered. "That was wonderful!" We got up after that and went to shower before hurrying down to breakfast. To our surprise Sean and Sara weren't there yet.

"Where are the others?" Mother Margie asked.

"I don't know. I thought they were down here already!" I told her.

"I'll go get them," Annie volunteered with a smile on her face. She was gone long enough that I was ready to go find her, when she returned giggling.

"They'll be here shortly. They need to shower first," she told us, as she resumed her seat next to me.

"What was wrong?" I asked quietly when our Mothers were away from the table.

"They were awake and up when I got there. Sara had the same problem that I had yesterday, only it was so bad that she could hardly walk. I had to remind Sean about the spell. He had forgotten about it too," she finished, and giggled again. Sean and Sara appeared a short time later. They had showered and Sara appeared to be walking just fine now. I did notice that both of our Moms were grinning like Cheshire cats.

"Remember, if you have any questions about your lessons to ask Margie or me," Mother Katie reminded us later before we returned to our study room to start on our home-school lessons for the day on our laptops. We were finished with them by around noon, had lunch, and then Sean and I went out to help Dad with the crops as it was a Monday. Annie and Sara helped our Moms with the house chores and in the herbal garden before going to practice their singing.

After dinner there were our Magic studies. Sean and I especially helped the sisters prepare for their First Level exams, as they were very nervous about taking them. We were pretty close to being ready for our own Third Level exams by then. Annie and I spent a very quiet night with only a little hugging and kissing before going to sleep. We enjoyed just being together enormously.

Tuesday was pretty much the same except instead of working on the crops, Sean and I went to the print plant to help out there. Our Moms took Annie and Sara shopping that afternoon. Things continued that way for the rest of the week, alternating between the crops and the printing plant. On Sunday, Annie and Sara went up to the choir loft to sing with our Moms and Sisters. They sounded really fine doing the hymns.


The week of May the 12th was pretty much like the previous week except our Sisters had a dance at their houses to celebrate their graduation from high school. The Home-school Association didn't have a prom scheduled near us, but our Sisters had invited a dozen or so of their friends from their home-school classes and their dates to their houses for the dance.

Sean and Sara, and Annie and I were all invited to the dance. That was when we found out that our Moms had gotten Annie and Sara prom dresses to wear to the dance. They were both very beautiful in their new floor length dresses which had petticoats under them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.