Anita: Horny Milf Needs Sex - Cover

Anita: Horny Milf Needs Sex

Copyright© 2011 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Anita, a sexy and beautiful twenty-something MILF, is so horny she must find quick release wherever it is available. She is very successful in taking care of her needs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife  

Anita was horny – seriously horny. Being horny and wanting some hot lusty sex was nothing new for Anita, but it was occupying her every thought at the moment. She got that way often, and when she did, Anita knew there was nothing to do but find a lucky guy to deal with it. In fact, when Anita realized she was horny, there was no point in doing anything else but finding the hot, orgasm-producing sex she craved at that moment. Yeah, she knew she was a married woman, and mother. So? Her sexual libido and the hormones that made her hot to be fucked and to have a hard cock to suck and drain the guy's balls dry were even hotter and more active now than when she'd been a very lusty and sexually active teenager. If anything, she got much hornier now than before she'd graduated from high school and gotten married. Anita knew she was a hot and very attractive MILF – she knew guys gave her a lot of second looks, and third and fourth. She loved catching the attention of men who wanted much more from her.

Anita knew she'd inherited her mother's wonderful genes for sexual desire and a shapely sexy body that attracted a man's lust and desire. By the time she'd entered adolescence and began to turn into a young woman, Anita also had the sexual drive and desires to go along with the head-turned figure she'd begun to develop. She'd never forget the night she'd lost her cherry pussy with a guy she'd gone out on a date with a couple of times before. He'd kissed her passionately on their first date, and it had made Anita's pussy grow so wet and hot that she'd wished he'd have forced himself on her then and there. Later, when he took her home after they'd spend two hours caressing and kissing, Anita went into her house, wishing she'd lost her cherry that night. The night he'd finally gotten both of them so aroused and hot that they both wanted to fuck more than anything, Anita loved every minute of the experience.

By then, Anita's breasts had already grown into a solid B-cup sized bra and her body had all the curves and sexy roundedness of a young woman. Even though Anita had never been fucked, she'd already started keeping her pussy shaved baby-smooth. On their previous date, her boyfriend had gotten her jeans and panties off and he'd buried his face in her shaved pussy and eaten her out until she came for him. He'd told her how sexy it was to find her pussy sexy smooth and by then, very wet.

Anita kept her pussy shaved smooth and it made her feel very sexy to have her aroused pussy lips rubbed by the material of her panties or thong. And, when she'd been with any man, their ability to arouse her even through her clothes was very enhanced. In fact, a few times she'd even brought herself off in class by rubbing her own hand against the mound of her pussy and bringing herself to a quiet, constrained orgasm. Her first fuck had been totally amazing and Anita still held a special place in her heart for the boy who brought her fully into womanhood finally.

Tonight, Anita knew her own hot sexual needs were much stronger and more insistent than the night she'd been deflowered. Tonight she needed a horny man, well-endowed in the cock area, and mature enough to really fuck her gorgeous brains out. Anita's husband didn't fit the needs she felt burning inside her that night. Yes, she was married to him, and he was a good enough lover with her. But, not only were they having problems in their marriage, and he wasn't even there in the house with her tonight, but she needed a man, a real man, to fuck her and make her feel like a sexy desired woman. Who could she find that fit the description of the horny male she was fantasizing about at that moment?

Anita almost let herself go with her first inclination which was to find her own father, and try to seduce him. Anita had thought about her own Dad numerous times and she secretly wished he'd take the initiative and seduce her so the onus wouldn't be on her to take her father into her bed. Anita knew if her father ever shared similar desires for her that she did for him and acted on them, he'd be amazed at what a lusty active sexual partner he would have discovered. Anita had frequently masturbated under the sheets at night, wanting the hand on her pussy and breasts to be her own dad's, and wanting the fingers or vibrator thrusting in and out of her tight wet cunt to be her father's cock. It just never had gotten to that stage of reality between him and her. Anita was pretty sure that such a scenario between her and her dad never would happen, but it could never dampen how sexy she thought her father was and how much she craved having him thrusting back and forth between her splayed thighs.

Then, Anita decided she would find Mr. Robinson, one of her former high school teachers and see if she could seduce him and get him to fuck her. She knew Todd, Mr. Robinson's first name, loved to have sex with younger women her own age and she knew he must be at least twenty years or more older than she was. That was what she wanted tonight – a horny lusty older guy who found twenty-something lusty women like her sexy and hot. And she'd heard that Mr. Robinson loved MILFs – so she should be set.

Anita dressed fairly conservatively on the surface but underneath she'd dressed anything but that way. Her bra was a sexy new demi-bra that put her B-cup sized breasts on display and the matching thong was very skimpy and allowed her shaved pussy lips to show through the front of the material. She knew just where to find Mr. Robinson and she wondered what kind of reception she'd receive from him after these years since he'd been one of her teachers.

It turned out it was amazingly easy to gain entrance to Mr. Robinson's home where Anita had successfully located him that evening. It had been an interesting moment when she'd knocked on the front door of his house and he'd invited her in.

"Welcome, Anita," Todd Robinson said, as he sat fairly close to her on the couch. "It's great to see you tonight; what a pleasant surprise."

"I hope I'm not intruding on you, may I call you Todd?" Anita asked.

Anita wasn't stupid, and she was far more aware of her effect on men now than when she'd been a young budding teenager. Now she could see that she had Todd Robinson's full and undivided attention, and she was pretty sure that Todd had the same thing on his mind that she did – sex. In fact, Todd had already started getting a hardon in his pants before he and Anita had even sat down. Anita never missed a thing, and she'd picked up the telltale lump in his pants when he realized that he might actually get some pussy that evening. Anita knew if he played his cards right and treated her right, he WAS going to get lucky tonight.

After a few moments of casual conversation, Anita decided to take a bold step and see if there was any opening for her to get laid.

"Todd, I thought of you tonight, and I wanted to come over and give you what I think you were wanting when you were my teacher," Anita said as she moved closer to Todd, and reached down, taking his right hand and placing it on her breast.

"Am I right? Did you want to have sex with me when I was your junior year student in high school, Todd?"

"Ohhhhhhh, Anita, how did you know the effect you were having on me?" Todd asked. Todd could clearly remember how he'd wanted to have sex with Anita and many of her other sexy female classmates, and now it was all coming back to him. It hadn't been that many years ago, and Todd's cock was fully hard in his pants as he was sitting here clasping Anita's breast in his hand.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.