Pound of Flesh
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2011 by Fond Fantasies

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Momma tried to cheat sugar daddy; sugar daddy sent momma to prison and makes daughter his sexual toy with a topping of humiliation and embarrassment. Pain but no harm; wide variety of sexual activity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Slow  

Frank called the nurse's number and looked again at the note. The nurse's name was Tracey Harlow; her name and the number was all that written on the paper. The phone rang four times then went to an answering machine. Frank left his cell phone number, his name, and a brief statement about needing live in nursing services for a period of four to eight weeks.

Frank spent the next few hours on conference calls, and the internet taking care of business. Shortly after noon, Michelle walked in Frank's office and stood quietly, waiting for Master to speak. He finished his phone call and then said, "What is it that you want slave Michelle?"

"Master, I was asked to find out if you want to come down for lunch or if you want it brought here to your office."

Frank looked at his desk and then looked out the window. "Tell the kitchen that we will have lunch on the patio. Have you and slave Kayla eaten yet?" he asked.

"No, Master, we were waiting on you." Michelle replied.

"Very well, I'll be down in fifteen minutes to eat." As he turned to the computer, his cell phone rang. He answered the phone and a very pleasant voice said her name was Tracey Harlow. Frank was glad Tracey had had called back so quickly and told her so.

"I was with my client doing some physical therapy. I will be done with this client at the end of this week," she said. "If I understood you message correctly, you might be looking for extensive nursing care for two to three months?" she asked.

"Yes, are you familiar with Dr. Tim Brown?"

"Yes," she said, "I know Tim Brown. He is a very skilled surgeon and handles what can be very difficult cases."

"I would prefer that you call Dr. Brown and discuss the medical details with him; I know what he is going to do in general, but I know nothing about the procedures or how the recovery should be conducted.' Frank continued, "What I would like to happen is for you to contact Dr. Brown, discuss the details with him and then for you to come here to the house to see what the environment is like, and see how well you get along with Kayla and Michelle."

"Will he discuss the case with me? I mean with all of the HIPPA rules, such a discussion would be a serious violation," she questioned.

"Well, since I got your name from him, he would obviously know that we had talked," Frank replied.

"In that case, I would be happy to call and talk to him; I will call him when we hang up. When would you want me to come out?" she asked.

"How about coming around lunch time tomorrow?" Frank replied, "The girls could show you around the house and you could get to know each other."

"I am off tomorrow so that would work just fine," she stated. Frank gave her the address and some general directions. Tracey said she had a GPS for her car and would input the address. They agreed on noon and hung up.

Frank went down to the patio just as Wilson and one of the servants was putting lunch on the table. Frank told Wilson there would be a guest for lunch tomorrow. Michelle and Kayla walked in just as Frank finished talking with Wilson. Frank held the chairs for the two girls and then seated himself. He told the girls that the lady who Dr. Brown had mentioned as a potential nurse for Kayla would be here for lunch tomorrow. Nodding toward Kayla Frank said, "It will give us a chance to discuss what would be needed and see how receptive she is to you being my sex slaves. I want you to be wearing your hardware and your collars just so there is no question in her mind as to your status. Also, if she asks you questions, I want you to answer the honestly and completely."

Both girls nodded their understanding and agreement.

"Why don't the two of you work on your suntans this afternoon?" Frank suggested. "I have some work I must finish today and then we will go to a party this evening."

"What kind of party is it and what should we wear?" Michelle asked.

"You will both be on display and used tonight." So wear very little and make sure it's washable." Frank replied. "Be ready to go at eight o'clock; we will eat at six."

The girls disappeared to the pool and Frank went back to his office. Around five thirty, as Frank looked out his office window, he noticed that it was beginning to rain. He called the host for the party and asked if the party was still set for the evening. The host assured that it was still a go and Frank confirmed he would be there with two ladies accompanying him.

After dinner, Frank went back to his office and finished some details. He then showered and shaved and dressed for the party. He was sitting in the down stairs den at five till eight when he heard the typewriter like clicking of stiletto heels coming toward him. He looked up to see Michelle and Kayla wearing hooded raincoats and looking gorgeous! Neither one was wearing much make-up other than around the eyes. Their eyes were heavily made up and it gave them a wonton look that Frank thought would go over well at the party.

The drive to the party took about a half hour and the girls said little most of the way. Frank finally spoke up and said, "The people here tonight are all known to me. If anyone approaches you for sex, you are to do whatever they ask. They already know the boundaries and if they go beyond those limits there would be a penalty that none of them would want to pay."

"Will you be with us?" Kayla asked.

"I will be part of the time, but probably not all night. If you have a problem the safe word is "horseradish," he replied. Everyone knows the safe word and knows to stop everything if they hear it."

It was still raining when they arrived at the country estate. The girls put their hoods over their heads as they exited the car. Once inside the entry, they lowered their hoods and stood waiting for Frank to direct them further. A maid was assisting some other guests and was taking their coats. The lady had on a dress that was made of fish netting and her entire body was on display. Kayla looked at Michelle and smiled. When the maid took Kayla's coat Kayla was wearing only jewelry and her high heels. She carried her small clutch that was covered in green sequins. When Michelle removed her coat she was attired the same as Kayla except her clutch was a medium blue. Both had leashes attached to their collars and they walked over to Frank as one and handed him the handles.

Frank smiled at them and nodded his approval. As they walked into the party room, everyone stopped to gaze upon the beauty these two presented; each was wearing her cones with the stretcher bars. Each had a gold chain strung between the nipples with a heavy pendant providing additional pull. Each had on a gold chain around her waist with a leader running to her clit and tugging it upward with each step. And finally each was wearing her bells that provided gentle tones with each step. Frank had brought a container of their fruit drink and he proceeded to the bar with them in tow. He ordered himself a drink and had the bartender fill two glasses for Michelle and Kayla.

They walked to a nearby couple and Frank shook hands with the man and gave the woman a hug. Both Michelle and Kayla were pulling cigarettes from their clutches which Frank preceded to light. He then started chatting with the couple as if his girls were not there. Occasionally, someone would approach one of the girls an caress them for a moment or so and then would either move away or join the conversation with Frank and the couple.

After a while, the host called for everyone's attention and stated that because of the rain, there would be a shuttle to take everyone from the house to the stables. It would run every ten minutes for the entire evening. He then came over to Frank and spoke quietly to him. Frank nodded, and then handed the two leash handles to the host and said, "Go with him to the stables you two and two others will be used in the barn this evening. Whenever you get a chance, take a swallow of your fruit drink."

Michelle and Kayla both said, "Yes Master" and then followed the host from the room. Once they got on the shuttle, they saw the other two women that were to be part of the evening's entertainment. The first was a tall brunet with huge fake tits; she said her name was Cindy and that she loved to fuck big cocks. She said her motto was "The fatter, the better!" Kayla asked her if she had ever done animals before and her response was "did professional football players count?" Just smiled at her and said nothing more.

The second girl was a bottle blond who barely five feet tall. She was very thin with virtually no tits; they were mere dark spots on her chest. She said her name was Janice. She was nude and had a wide slave collar on that limited her head movement. She wore wrist cuffs that were clipped together behind her back with a short chain attached to the back of her collar. When she sat down, she sat with her knees wide open. Kayla could see she had something stuck in both her pussy and her ass; big things! When they got to the stables, Janice struggled to stand up. With her hands chained behind her, and her legs splayed wide, her center of gravity was shifted and she was unable to gain her balance. Michelle helped her stand and followed her off the shuttle.

Inside the stables were all sorts of frameworks and devices that were obviously meant for someone to be positioned for sexual play. The stables were quite large and the center of the building was housed an indoor arena with a dirt floor. In the center were four different frames that were set up like the four points of a compass. There were four men waiting for the ladies and each frame had a name posted above it.

Janice was led to one which was basically a carpeted panel on which her torso rested. They moved her around until her nipples were centered over two holes cut in the panel. Since she had no tits, nothing appeared on the bottom side of the thin panel. However, the attendant attached clamps through the holes and the weights on the end of the clamps pulled her nipples and surrounding skin through the holes. As much skin as was showing, they must have been heavy weights based on the moans coming from her. They left her arms chained behind her and placed a wide strap across her back. This was cinched tightly holding her firmly to the panel. Her knees rested on hinged pads that allowed the attendant to spread her legs wide open. The then reached in and pulled both plugs from her pussy and ass. The holes did not close immediately; the gape being four or five inches each.

Cindy was next to be strapped in; her device had a wide belt attached to an overhead frame. The belt reached from her mons to just below her breasts; this left access to her tits. The belt strapping her in had a chain attached clipped to a ring that had been braided into her hair. This held her head up so that a cock could be slipped into her mouth easily. The entire device swung back and forth like child's swing. The height was adjusted so that Cindy's high heels reached the ground but just barely; she would be unable to get traction to stop herself or control what happened to her.

Next was Kayla; Michelle recognized the frame as one somewhat similar to the one that she had spent time in at Master Frank's home. This one, however, did not have a pillory for the neck and wrists. Instead, the platform she laid on stopped just below her tits. The platform was tilted so that her head was higher than her ass. Kayla was tied with her wrists behind her on the same bar as her ankles. Her wrists were spread wide and her ankles were to the outside of her wrists. The way she was spread made her tits bulge and weights had already been attached to the bars running through the base of her nipples.

Finally, Michelle was placed on a circular table like affair. They put a waist belt along with wrist and ankle cuffs on her. She was lying on her back, strapped to the table in such a way that her head hung off the edge of the table. Her wrist cuffs were attached out from her sides. Her legs were pulled over her head and her ankle cuffs were tied so that her ankles were even with her shoulders. Her cunt and asshole were totally exposed and obviously had been lubed for easy entry.

With all four frames point inward, each girl could see what was happening to the other three unless someone was using her mouth. Each had a plastic tube near their mouth; it would enable the girl to get a drink whenever the desired. The other end had a "Y" junction with one line going into her ass the other into her cunt. There was a pan underneath each crotch to catch anything that did not end up in a hole.

Shortly after all four were strapped in, the first shuttle of guests arrived. For the next hour more people arrived every ten minutes. The girls all had at least one cock in them at all times. Most of the evening, it was two or three people using each girl. The girls had been primes with an aphrodisiac and even a minor caress was enough to start a climax. The weights pulling on their nipples were a source of constant arousal. After a couple of hours, the girls were allowed to stand and stretch for a few minutes they were all walked through a shower and then returned to their places. Once they were all strapped in, the host announced that the next portion of the show needed twelve volunteers to help. Soon the host had his dozen and they were lead to a room off to the side. While the group was heading out of the arena, the four girls were all fitted with ear plugs and blindfolds. When each volunteer returned he/she was leading a mastiff on a leash. The pans were removed beneath the girls as the dogs were allowed to lick clean the crotches of the four. With the dogs' abrasive tongues, the girls were screaming through climaxes constantly. They four of the dogs were moved in position and began to fuck each girl in her cunt. When the girl opened her mouth to scream or moan, a second dog cock was fitted into her mouth and throat. The girls had no choice but to deep throat the dog. The dogs were ramming into their mouths at jackhammer speed and the best the girl could hope for was that the dog's knot as the base of the cock would not get caught on the backside of her teeth. After a while, the dogs were pulled off and swapped between pussy and mouth. It all continued until all twelve dogs had climaxed. After they were finished they were led back to the room they had come from. Four other people then led in eight ponies. This time, the first four were excited until they were hard and then led to the between the girls legs. This time, the cock were aimed at the rosebud of each girl and allowed to thrust up to fifteen inches of cock into the girls' asses! The girls were all moaning save one; she was screaming as the long cock of the donkey slithered into her ass. But whatever pain there was quickly turned to pleasure as she began urging the donkey to fuck her faster and deeper. As small as she was, she ass opened to let the four inch diameter cock plow deeper into her colon. Now she knew why her master had made her keep the huge dildo in her ass all day. She now realized he was not arbitrarily punishing her as she had thought; he actually was concerned about her safety. The knowledge that he cared about her set off a series of climaxes that reduced her to an incoherent thoroughly fucked slave.

People swarmed the four girls; pulling on the weights, slapping their asses, anything to add to their misery. Finally the ponies began to cum in the girls' asses flooding them with sperm enemas. Their stomachs began to bloat as all of the Cum stayed within their bodies. When the pony pulled out, a butt plug was immediately inserted to stem the back flow of cum. The plug had a plastic tube through the middle of it and a section of tubing about six inches long that went deeper into the colon.

The attendants attached the drink hoses to the butt plugs so that when the girls got thirsty, they could tap the reservoir of cum behind the anal dam. As the ponies had finished with the girls, the host said it was open season on the girls. The party got wilder if that was possible! Some of the lady guests began demanding an opportunity to "air tight" cock in both holes plus one in the mouth. Some of the woman started fisting the girls and the men used the ass or pussy and would finish in the mouth of another girl. This went on for a couple of hours until the host could tell the girls had been used up. The four were released and Frank and a friend picked up Michelle and Kayla and carried them into a nearby shower. Frank then used a hand held unit to rinse of his two charges including putting the nozzle in both their pussies and asses to flush them out. Then he proceeded to wash their hair and then carry first, Michelle and then Kayla into the spa and deposited each in the hot tub.

He sat between them and used his hands to massage their necks; both of them were exhausted, and they soon fell asleep with their heads on his shoulders. He let them stay there for a bit and then he woke them so that they could make the trip home. He was carrying a bag that had their shoes and pieces of their jewelry that had been removed earlier that evening.

He put Kayla in the rear seat because she was taller; Michelle's feet were against the passenger door and her head in his lap. Both were asleep before the clear the driveway. He drove slowly using the time to think and allow the girls time to sleep. When they got back to the house he noticed a light in Wilson's office. He was very surprised as it was almost four AM. Frank left the girls in the car and went into the kitchen. He found Wilson at his desk and asked, "Why are you here at this ridiculous hour?"

"I couldn't sleep and I thought maybe if I got some things done early, I might leave early this afternoon, if that would be acceptable to you," Wilson replied.

Frank laughed shaking his head saying, "Wilson you are more of a friend than hired help. If I am not entertaining I really don't care when you come and go. I trust you to know when you need to work and when you can leave early. And speaking of working I need your help carrying in Michelle and Kayla."

Frank had Wilson carry Michelle as she was a bit smaller and lighter. Kayla while not overweight was taller and a bit heavier even in her underweight condition. They were soon in Michelle's room cuddled next to each other. Knowing they would be sore in the morning, Frank rubbed some salve all over their labia and around their assholes; neither one of which had closed completely. Afterward, Frank proceeded to his room; sleep came within seconds of his head hitting the pillow. It was nearly noon when Frank opened his eyes. He rose quickly and went to the bathroom to empty his bladder. He turned on the shower and got in expecting to make it quick as Tracey was due within the hour. He was washing his hair when he felt soft hands caressing his butt and reaching around to hold his cock. Because of the number of hands, he knew that both Michelle and Kayla were in the shower with him. "Good morning ladies" he said, "I trust you both slept well?"

Kayla spoke for both of them as she answered, "Very well, thank you. The hot tub and neck rub put us out like a light. Neither one of us remember much after being released from the tie downs. We know we were carried from one place to another and that you rubbed our necks in the hot tub. We don't remember the ride home or getting from the car to Michelle's room. When we woke up a little bit ago, we weren't sure where we were at first."

"How sore are you this morning?" he inquired.

My butt hurts more than anything; throat is a little sore and my pussy aches a little," Kayla replied.

Then Michelle said, "My pussy hurts the most; my throat and ass are OK."

Frank reminded them that the nurse was to be there at one PM for lunch and meeting to decide if she was right to help Kayla during her recovery. Both girls began washing themselves while Frank washed their hair and then their backs. Michelle was done first so she got out and dried herself. Kayla quickly followed with Frank right behind.

Michelle was on her way out of the bathroom when she paused and asked, "Master, what should we wear for the meeting?"

Frank thought for a moment and said, "We need to know how she is going to react when she finds out that you two are my slaves. Wear your jewelry, collars and heels. Throw on a sheer cover-up and let's see how it all shakes out." The girls simply nodded and left to get ready for their visitor.

Frank pulled on a pair of short, polo shirt and deck shoes and headed down to check with Wilson about lunch. Frank entered the kitchen and found it a beehive of activity. It was quite clear that Wilson and the staff had been apprised earlier and were in the midst of finishing preparing lunch.

Frank said he was pleased with everyone's efforts and excused himself. He was on his way to his den when the doorbell rang. Wilson appeared immediately and went to answer the door. Rank went on into his office and sat down at the small conference table by the window. Just as he got seated, Wilson stepped in and said that Ms. Harlow had arrived. Frank told Wilson to show her into the office. Moments later, Tracey stepped through the doorway.

Frank had no preconceptions on what Tracey would look like; however, to say he was shocked was still a major understatement! At first, Frank thought someone was playing a joke on him; then when he took in all of Tracey, he wasn't sure where to look. Tracey wore very little makeup, mostly around her beautiful violet eyes and some lip gloss. Her face was that of a preteen; which was reinforced by the fact that Tracey stood all of four feet ten inches in height in bare feet. Currently, she stood five feet two inches as she was wearing four inch heels; her shoes were a violet that picked up a similar color in her top and of course her eyes. She had on a red silk skirt that fluttered about her mid thighs as if blown by a fan. Her legs were very shapely and well-tanned. Her top was a multi colored chemise that had a cowl neck and literally exploded from her shoulders outwards! Frank would later learn than Tracey's measurements were 44-20-32 and that she wore a 32L bra! To say she was large breasted was like saying the Pacific Ocean had some water in it!

Frank rose as she walked toward him; at six foot two inches, he towered over her, but so did ninety-nine percent of the people over the age of twelve! She had a very pleasant smile with beautiful white teeth that showed whenever she opened her mouth. Rank pulled a chair for her and waited for her to be seated. Frank didn't know where to look; he desired to look at her body, particularly her chest, but he tried to be tactful and look at her face.

Tracey reached into a folder that she had carried in with her and handed Frank her resume, and copies of letters of recommendation. Frank asked for a moment to read through what she had handed him. He took the time to read and to compose himself. He stood up and went to his desk, picked up the phone and called Michelle's room. She answered on the second ring, saying, "We are ready, Master, where do you want to go?" Frank thought for a moment and said, "Call Wilson and tell him to have lunch served on the patio. We will meet you there."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.