Pound of Flesh - Cover

Pound of Flesh

Copyright© 2011 by Fond Fantasies

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Momma tried to cheat sugar daddy; sugar daddy sent momma to prison and makes daughter his sexual toy with a topping of humiliation and embarrassment. Pain but no harm; wide variety of sexual activity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Slow  

Michelle went immediately into the shower. The first order of business was to apply her special shampoo that Frank had provided. She let that soak into her hair as she shaved all of her hair from the neck down. She used the hand held unit to clean out her pussy and her ass. She then used a sponge scrubber for all of her skin. When she finished, her entire body had a rosy pink glow and when she rinsed her hair it had a shine as if it had been oiled.

Michelle dried her body and then went to dress. She chose a denim wrap skirt that was twelve inches from waist to hem. A hint of the bottom of her pussy bells showed whenever she took a step. She chose a sheer red scoop neck blouse over a shelf bra that hid nothing; the bra simply lifted and separated the magnificent breasts and weights being presented. Her heels were five inch stilettos with gold spike heels matching the metal belt and the nipple jewelry she wore.

She carried a small purse containing her ID, credit cards and her cigarettes. She went downstairs arriving just as Frank walked into the house. Michelle walked to Frank and got down in her presentation pose. Her knees were two feet apart, her back straight, and her arms behind her back. "Welcome home, Master," she said with excitement in her voice. "I hope you find my attire for our shopping trip to your satisfaction."

"Stand so I can see how you will look to others," he replied.

Michelle got to her feet; she kept her arms behind her; her eyes fixed on Frank's crotch. "Michelle, I am very pleased with both your outfit and your conduct."

Michelle beamed into a smile, "Thank you Master."

"Tell Wilson we will not be back for dinner and meet me out front." Michelle relayed the message and walked quickly to the front door. She lit a cigarette, opened the front door and did her best catwalk stride to the car. She got in fastened her seat belt and sat back in the seat and closed her eyes. She was excited to be with Frank and her cunt immediately began to seep.

Frank reached between their seats to the back seat floorboard. When he brought his arm forward, his hand contained a white cloth. "Here," he said, "put this under your skirt and sit on it. It's a diaper, and will absorb your juices."

Michelle loosened her seatbelt, did as Frank suggested and then settled back into the seat. "How did you know I needed that?"

Frank smiled and said, "You have been in conditioning since you got to the house. Your libido has been amped up and it would only follow that your sexual excitement would, I guess I could truthfully say, run over."

Michelle laughed at his pun. "Yes, Master, you could indeed say that; the truth be told, I have never been as turned on during sex as I have been just thinking about sex with you."

Frank reached over and stroked Michelle clit and ran his finger along her crease. She sighed and opened her legs as far as she could, give him access to both of her holes. Frank took his index finger and made irregular circles around her rosebud. When his finger was wet enough, he stuck it in her ass to the first joint. He would thrust it in and out or use his fingernail to torment the bundle of nerve endings located at the entrance. He teased her asshole for the rest of the ride into town. By the time they arrived at the mall, Michelle was approaching a climax at light speed. She was panting and moaning, definitely in need of a release. Frank pulled his finger out of her ass; Michelle opened her eyes to see why he had stopped. She found his finger in front of her mouth; she sucked the finger savoring the juices that the digit had carried from her ass to her mouth.

"Please, Master, I need to cum," Michelle said just above a whisper.

"And you shall, providing you are good while we are shopping." Frank replied. "Come on, let's see what we can find for your wardrobe," as he took her by the elbow and started into the mall. Michelle immediately stepped out in the model walk of crossing one foot in front of the other on each step. This caused excessive hip swinging and in Michelle's case, additional breast movement. This, in turn caused the nipple weights to bounce and swing with each step. She walked beside Frank proud to be with him. The stares she got from people as she walked by only served to excite her further. She could feel her cunt cream running down the inside of her thighs.

Frank led her into a store that specialized in dance costumes and lingerie. Frank had checked with some others and knew this was where many of the topless dances bought their outfits. Once inside, he told Michelle to look around and find several items for him to inspect. She found a rack of items on sale; many of the items were separates that were her size. Frank had wandered through the store and had found a half dozen. Michelle had taken all of the items into the dressing room and the fashion show began. She would put on an outfit and parade out for Frank to approve. Frank had found a comfortable chair for Michelle's fashion show. As such his eyes were just about waist level to Michelle. The first outfit was a wrap skirt that wasn't much wider than a belt. As she walked out, Frank could not only hear her bells, he could see them as well. "Does this skirt come in any other colors?" he asked.

"I'm not sure," Michelle replied.

Just then, a saleswoman approached and said, "My name is Kayla, may I help in some way?"

David looked at her and said, "Does this skirt come in any other colors?" As he was looking at her he noticed the pendant on her necklace was a pair of handcuffs. Before the lady could respond, Frank added, "Who is your Master?"

The woman immediately changed her demeanor and spoke very softly. "Sir that skirt also comes in white, blue, and khaki; to answer your other question; I am currently without a Master as mine was killed in an auto accident last week. I am searching for a new home."

Frank motioned for Kayla to step in front of him. "I am sorry for your loss. Who was your Master? What time do you get off today?"

"Thank you for your kind words. My Master was Jim Baker. I work until four; I am off then for the next two days. I have to find a place to live as my former Master's family has no use for me and wants me out of the house immediately."

"What is your status here at this shop?" Frank asked.

"Master has had me employed here for two years. I have always been paid in clothing; but now, I am going to need an income, especially if I am going to be on my own for a while," Kayla replied.

"Take Michelle into the dressing room and examine her closely. She is my slut/slave; she is in need of some additions to her wardrobe. I want you to pick out what you think would be good items to add to her closet. I do not want sleaze, I want erotic and sensual. If you know of other places to shop that would have similar or better items, you will accompany us when you finish when you get off. Kayla can stay with you until then. At four come to the entrance on the west side of the mall by the food court; I will pick you both up. Do you work on commission?" he asked.

"Yes Sir," Kayla replied.

"When we finish shopping, I will interview you. Perhaps, just perhaps, I will have a place for you." Frank said.

"Thank you, Sir," Kayla said with tears in her eyes.

Turning to Michelle, he said, "Michelle, you know the rules. Be sure that whatever you buy stays within the limits. Otherwise, let's see how well Kayla can dress you. And while you are with Kayla, you both may have only one climax each."

Frank left to contact some of his friends to find out about Kayla's former Master. A couple of phone calls and a session on the internet was all it took to discover that Jim baker was not a very reputable man nor had he cared much about his former slave. He had posted several films of Kayla. Some involved sex with animals, but more dealt with sadistic treatment and extreme discipline. Frank was repulsed by what he saw; he realized that chances were, Kayla would be caught in a similar situation if not worse. If she could be salvaged, he would help her.

Frank arrived at the pick-up point a few minutes early. About five after four, the mall doors opened and out walked Michelle and Kayla loaded down with bags and boxes. Frank was glad he had switched to the SUV while he was at home. He got out, went to the back of the car and opened the tailgate. First Michelle, then Kayla flopped her load of bags into the back.

Frank walked around to the passenger side and opened both doors. Kayla hesitated before getting in. "Sir, my previous Master always had me remove all of my clothes down to my panties when riding in a car. Do you wish the same?"

"Not at this time, Kayla." Frank said. "We need to talk before I give you any orders," he continued. Kayla nodded and got into the rear seat area.

After shutting Michelle's door, got went around and got in the driver's seat. "Do we need to stop elsewhere or are you done for the day?" he asked Michelle.

"I have eight new outfits complete with shoes. Kayla said there was one other place that is on the way to the house if you would want to stop there. I would like to find a couple of more tops, if that is acceptable to you, Master," Michelle replied.

Frank thought for a minute and said, "We will stop there after a while, I want to stop and talk to Kayla first."

Frank drove for a few minutes then turned into a restaurant parking lot. "Let's go in and have an early dinner. It will give us a chance to talk." The restaurant was virtually empty at this hour. Frank asked for a table in a remote corner saying that they needed to discuss some personal business.

The hostess showed them to a table that had a great view of the courtyard and took their drink orders. Frank paused for a minute and then said to Kayla, "Why don't you tell me your history starting with grade school through the day after your Master died."

Kayla's story was not that unusual for a submissive. Father was very demanding and in order to please him she did everything he asked without question. Her mother was very meek as well. So the female role model did all the work and was seldom praised. The male role model made all the rules and was never disobeyed. Kayla was not permitted to date until her junior year of high school and then only with boys her father approved. She lost her virginity after senior prom to a boy her father had told her she was to marry. Only problem was, the boy had previously gotten another girl pregnant and he ended up marrying her.

The Monday after her high school graduation ceremony, her father introduced her to Jim Baker. She later found out that her father had sold her to Baker and used the money to move him and her mother to somewhere out of the country. Kayla then talked about her time with her Master. Kayla was now twenty-three and she had worked at jobs Baker had chosen for her. She had danced topless, worked in an X rated theater, outcall massage therapist, and did one night as a street hooker when she had pissed Baker off. She begged him not to send her back out and he relented somewhat. She became a sex toy for Baker and his friends. She knew that he had made films of her with dog gangbangs as well as the times she had been forced to suck or fuck a pony or horse. The worst was when he took her to a dungeon and tortured her mind and body.

"There would days when all I was given to eat was shit that was thrown on the bottom of the cage. Piss or cum were the only liquids I drank. I would be contorted in various positions with pipes or ropes and then fucked by man or animal for hours on end," Kayla said softly. Her voice got softer with every detail revealed.

"How did you come to work in the shop where we found you?" Frank inquired.

"I am pretty sure that Master, was getting ready to sell me to someone else. He had allowed me to eat regular food and I had begun to gain back some weight; I was down under a hundred pounds at one point and I looked terrible. I also heard him talking on the phone the afternoon before he was killed. He was on his way to pick-up a new girl. He had paid her father double what he had paid mine. I guess he had tired of my body and my screams," she finished.

"Describe yourself to me," Frank replied.

"I am twenty-three; I am five feet nine inches. Before I started losing all of my weight, I weighed one hundred and thirty-five pounds and measured 39D-22-34. I many times will squirt when I have a climax. Because of how my body had been used, my cunt is easily doubled fisted as is my asshole. I can deep throat any cock twelve inches or less without choking. I have tattoos above my asshole and above my cunt saying "If you can read this, you can fuck me." Now tears were streaming down her face as she realized her worth as a normal female was negligible and only someone who would want to continue to abuse her would find any worth to her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.