Pound of Flesh - Cover

Pound of Flesh

Copyright© 2011 by Fond Fantasies

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Momma tried to cheat sugar daddy; sugar daddy sent momma to prison and makes daughter his sexual toy with a topping of humiliation and embarrassment. Pain but no harm; wide variety of sexual activity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Slow  

Michelle Evans was a bitch; she had been taught by the Queen of Bitches, her mother, Adrian. If you look up the word "take" in the dictionary, there would be a picture of a mother and daughter accompanying the definition. Adrian had always protected Michelle through her "connections." But then momma got greedy and stupid at the same time and got caught trying to steal five million dollars from her connected Sugar Daddy. Sugar Daddy didn't like the fact somebody was trying to take advantage of him and turn the proof over to the DA who owed him a favor. Now mommy Adrian was going away for a long time. Michelle had no skills to market; her only asset was her body. Sugar Daddy whose real name was Frank Wilson wanted to punish Adrian with more than just prison time. So he had put out the word that he would take personal offense to anyone who tried to help Michelle in any way. Of course Michelle was not initially aware of what Frank had done and so she simply assumed that she could get a new benefactor by simply buying a few new outfits and hitting the social scene. The bank account that Adrian had left for Michelle quickly disappeared when no new funds were available for deposit. Within three months, the condo and car were both repossessed. Michelle had no one; all of her friends were aware of the edict that Frank Wilson had issued and none of them wanted to loose what they had. Micelle found herself in a thirty dollar a night flea trap motel with only enough money to remain for a week. For the first time in her life Michelle found herself with no viable prospects and the best offer she had received was from a pimp to come work for him on the corner of 5th Street and Oak Avenue.

Frank Wilson became aware of Michelle predicament quite by accident. He was at a business meeting in a local hotel and had stopped in the lounge for lunch. Two men at the next table were discussing Michelle by name and the one was telling the other that he had paid Michelle one hundred dollars for her to be his "date" for an entire weekend. He allowed that Michelle was good in bed and had been an impressive arm ornament at the business dinner the prior weekend. While Frank felt no remorse for her situation, the man's comments sparked a train of thought in Frank. Frank missed the sex that Michelle's mother had provided. She was a good with her mouth or ass as she was with her pussy. Any time he asked, anywhere he asked, she always was ready. The more he thought of the situation, the more he thought how he could use Michelle, and punish her mother even more. The man at the bar mentioned where Michelle was staying and Frank called the hotel to see if she was still staying there. The manager allowed as how tonight would be her last night as his wife would not allow her to trade "services" for rent again. Frank asked how much she owed and the manager said three nights at forty dollars a night. Frank told the manager that he would pay her bill if the manager would make sure that she was there at ten AM the following morning.

At the appointed hour the next day, Frank walked into the motel office to find the manager, the manager's scowling wife, and Michelle and a pile of suitcases. The wife was berating her husband for allowing female trash to sit in the lobby and asking if he had been paid for her entire stay. She made it quite clear that even though Michelle would not be staying there any longer, Michelle's luggage would not being going anywhere until she paid she bill. Frank let the wife carry on for a while, and then tiring of her ranting, then interjected, "Madam, if you will hold off a minute, I may be willing to pay her debt."

The woman sensing a possible patsy loudly stated, "Well, she owes for 6 nights at fifty dollars at night! We've been good Christians and let her stay, but enough is enough!" Frank immediately knew what she was up to, but her lies help his plan so he said nothing for the moment. Frank walked over to Michelle and said, "Michelle, I would like to talk to you outside."

Michelle was surprised that Frank would want to talk to her; but, she was desperate enough to follow Frank outside. Frank sat down on a chair that was off to the side and away from the office. It was the only chair and he sat down, making Michelle stand in front of him. Frank sat there and looked at Michelle for a few minutes, not saying anything. At first Michelle thought that he was checking her out, and she was going to tell him to "fuck off" when he propositioned her. But the time extended well beyond the "checking out period." As a matter of fact, she had gone from being vengeful to being mad to being uncomfortable. Still Frank had not said anything. Perhaps a total of twenty-five to thirty minutes had passed and Frank had still not uttered a word. Finally he started talking; it was like he had picked up in mid-conversation and his words assumed a certain level of knowledge of prior conversations that Michelle did not possess.

"So the bottom line is that you are homeless, about to be evicted from this motel, you have no job, no money, no car, and the manager's wife wants to hold all of you possessions as security for the three hundred dollars that you owe. It seems that you have gotten yourself into quite a difficult position," Frank said in summary.

Michelle was well aware the individual facts; but, until that moment, she had not realized the crushing weight when of all of the elements were combined. Until Frank had laid them out in two sentences, she had thought there would be a way out, an escape. Now, there was only despair and the realization that to live anywhere, she would have to become a whore somewhere. Michelle looked at Frank, there was no sign of kindness in his face, and there was nothing that indicated a reprieve would be forthcoming for her. The shell Michelle had built around herself did not crumble, it shattered; she had never felt so alone or vulnerable as she did at that moment. She began sobbing, she was sick to her stomach. Had she had any breakfast that morning she would have heaved it all over herself and the ground around her. But the fact of the matter was, she had not eaten since noon the day before and all that she lost was some left over bile. Like the rantings of the manager's wife earlier, Michelle's tears and nausea only furthered his plan. Frank was simply waiting until he felt she had given up hope and would be desperate for any option that was given to her. As if on cue, the manager's wife had become impatient and showed up.

With arms folded under her rather minimal chest, she marched up to Frank and said, "My husband and I have been waiting very patiently for over an hour; so are you going to pay her bill or do we sell her goods?"

Frank knew the time was now right. He turned to the shrewish wife and said, "go back to the office; you will have your answer within ten minutes."

She started to say something more but as she opened her mouth to speak, she looked in Frank's eyes and immediately knew that further words would be unwise. Gathering herself in as much dignity as possible for being dismissed, she turned and walked back toward the motel's office.

Frank turned to Michelle and said, "Listen to me Bitch, I am going to make you a one-time offer and you have five minutes to either accept or reject it. It will not be repeated nor will I alter it in any way. I will offer you a personal services contract in which you will work for me for ten years with me holding an option for ten more. You will live as I decide you will and do as I say. I can tell you that you will be sexually used, you will be humiliated, you will be expected to wear any cum that ends up on the outside of your body. You will be allowed to bathe or clean off bodily fluids only with my permission. You now have four minutes to decide and I will answer up to five questions."

To say Michelle was shocked was a vast understatement! She hadn't expected Frank to offer anything; but when he did, it was with several conditions that would provide continuous embarrassment and humiliation. "Why are you doing this?" she said as she continued to sob, her breath coming in gulps and gasps.

"Two reasons," Frank began. "I am in a financial position where I can afford a personal slave, and secondly, I want to make your mother's life as miserable as I possibly make it. I will send her pictures and reports of you while you are being used and abused. I want her to think about how easy she has it in prison compared to her daughter on the outside."

Frank glanced at his watch; "You now have two minutes to make up your mind. Just remember, it will cost you three hundred dollars to get your clothes and keepsakes back if you don't accept my offer," he added.

"What will you do to me?" she asked.

"I and whomever I choose will use all of your holes. You will become friends with four legged friends as well; dog, ponies and other creatures are possibly sexual partners for you. You will not be hurt; but you may be subjected to pain." Frank again looked at his watch and said, "You have thirty seconds; if you don't answer, I will assume you refuse," he added.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.