The Telltale Tan - Cover

The Telltale Tan

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: In the showers after gym, I noticed one of my friends had an over-all tan and asked him about it. That's when he invited me over for a nude sunbathing day where I did a whole lot more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

Chapter 1

Let me start out by telling you that I am strictly heterosexual; I like girls and have no inclination to ever change that. You'll see why I make that point when I tell you what happened in the boy's locker room shower when I was eighteen.

There were several of us showering and, while I don't ogle the other guys, I couldn't help but notice that my one of me newer friends, Dennis, showering next to me, had an all-over tan.

Well, it was unusual enough so I decided to ask him as we were leaving the gym.

"Oh, um, well, can you keep it quiet, like not tell anyone about it?"

Now more curious than ever, I agreed.

"Well, my family are nudists. Have been ever since I was small so I'm really used to it and nobody has ever called me on it until today. Have you ever been around nudists, Greg?"

"No. You're the first person I've ever known that's into it. Well, that I know of, anyway. What's it like?"

"Naked," he answered, laughing.

"Well, I know that but, really, what's it like?"

"Why don't you come over sometime and find out?"

"Um, I ... I might, I've never done it before but, well, I know that people do. Yeah, maybe sometime," I mumbled rather amazed at being asked.

It was a week or so later that Dennis asked me over to his house that Saturday. Even surprising myself, I assented and on the next Saturday morning, I was standing on his front porch ringing the bell wondering if he or one of his family would answer it naked.

The door swung open and there he was, fully clothed, and ushered me in.

"Come meet my mom and dad and my sister," he said.

I didn't know he had a sister, I was hoping she would be a toddler.

We went into the den and I was introduced all around to Susan, his mom, Jack, his dad and Karen, his sister who was sixteen and very pretty. We all sat around for a bit, the parents telling me how they first got interested in nudism and how they had raised their family that way.

I tried listening but, truthfully, much of my attention was on his sister, wondering if she went around naked all the time and if she would today. Yes, my dick was wondering the same thing as I sat there, smiling, as they told me their story.

"We have a pool out back and we're all going to swim and get some sun if you want to join us, Greg," his mother asked.

I agreed and his dad asked if I would rather use Dennis's bedroom to take my clothes off or just to go ahead here in the den with the rest of the family. I told him that here was fine and everyone started taking their clothes off. Including his mother and his sister.

Dennis's mom was in her lower forties and quite nice looking. His sister, as I said, was very pretty and I tried not to make it too obvious but I was thrilled that she was stripping with the rest of us.

I tried to not look at anyone while this was going on but I did look up as Dennis's mom undid her bra, looked up at me and let it slide off her arms right as I was pulling my shorts to the floor.

Well, she looked pretty good, I'll say, pretty nice. Her breasts were large with big, light brown nipples and they still looked pretty nice and firm. I knew the next thing off were to be my briefs which were expanding outward. The other guys, Dennis and his dad, had pulled down their briefs and were standing there as Karen took off her bra. Both women stood there in their panties.

That did it for me but Dennis and his dad were about half-erect. So, I just bit my lip and pulled them down and stepped out of them.

"Um, maybe Karen and I should just stay like this and leave our panties on," she said smiling at me as I stood there just about as hard as I'd ever been in my life. I so wanted to put my hands down to cover my raging erection but knew that was just such a lame thing to do.

"Oh, take 'em off, girls," Jack said and they both pulled their panties to the floor and kicked them away.

Karen was really beautiful without her clothes, her breasts were medium-sized, round and full, straight out and tipped with small, pink nipples; below she was shaved clean while her mom had a small, trimmed patch of brown hair above her plump slit.

"Don't worry, Greg, guys are always like this the first few times, you'll get used to it and we understand," Susan said as both women looked at my cock wavering out in front of me.

"Believe me, Greg, I've seen a lot of them so don't worry. You'll get used to it and, well, to tell the truth, it's kind of fun to see other people like this," his sister told me, smiling a pretty grin. "Come on, let's get some sun," she added and I followed them all outside.

It was especially nice to follow Susan and Karen which didn't help lower my erection in the least.

Dennis and his mom and dad dove directly in the water and started swimming around as Karen went over to lay down on a chaise lounge. I went to lay down too and get some sun.

I raised my leg up, shielding my erection from the view of those in the pool as Karen said, "You might want to take care of that while they're swimming in the pool. I don't mind watching, Dennis and my dad do it all the time when they get hard like that."

So, I thought, what the hell and took my dick in hand, pretty much hidden from the others by my upraised leg and began to slowly stroke myself.

"Does this help?" she said softly as she widened her legs showing me the glinting moisture gathering between the lips of her plump, pink pussy.

"You're really beautiful, Karen, I love seeing you like this."

"And I love watching you jack-off. Maybe I can do it for you sometime."

She really said that; it wasn't my imagination, it was Karen, Dennis's sister who was laying there showing me her lovely pussy.

I wasn't about to let an opportunity like that go away so I replied, "I'd love nothing more, Karen, any time you want, I'd be most happy."

"Are you home alone after school? Do your parents both work?"

"Yeah, any afternoon, just let me know," I quickly answered as I watched her hand slide down as she began fingering her wet slit while she watched me.

I was close now and knew I was just about to cum as I took a couple of faster strokes and the white arcs began shooting up landing on the cushion and on my leg.

"Oh, good one, Greg," she said as she stood up and came over to me with a handful of tissues. She knelt down to wipe me off as the others swam, then bent over to give a quick suck on my cock, then went back to her lounge chair.

My head was spinning, I just couldn't believe what had happened so far. His mother seemed quite nonchalant about showing me her body, even seemed to enjoy it. His sister showed herself to me quite openly, even urging me to masturbate as she watched, then gave me a quick suck. Incredible.

It sure hadn't reduced my swollen cock, that was sure. About then, the others got out and stretched out on lounge chairs or cushions to take some sun.

"Want a swim, Greg, come on," Karen said as she stepped over to me and pulled me up. She led me to the pool and dove in. I followed her into the nice cool water as she swam over to me and put her arms around me while wrapping her legs around my legs pressing her pussy against my cock which was folded up between us.

She wiggled up and down a bit as she kissed me while I looked to see if we were being watched. I felt her pull up a bit and move just so the tip of my cock was right on her pussy slit. She then pushed down so it slipped inside her.

"Mmm, that's nice, huh?" she whispered as she pushed down more driving me up into her almost all the way. Then we both started moving, slowly fucking in the water.

"I like your cock. Maybe you can come over some time for a sleepover. Just tell your parents it's with Dennis. My parents let me sleep with guys when I want so you could sleep with me. Or you and Dennis could sleep with me. Did he tell you he's fucking me, has since I was eleven?"

"Um, no, he didn't mention it. I, uh, well, yeah, I think I'd like to do that. I sure like doing this," I managed to get out as my cock slid in and out of her. The whole episode so far was simply amazing, totally beyond my expectations or even my imagination. But, was I one happy guy.

"Mmm, I'm feeling good, Greg. You've got me close," she whispered as she slowly moved up and down on me.

"Me, too, Karen, this is incredible. You are so hot," I gasped as I felt myself getting closer and closer.

"I'm on the pill, so don't worry. Just cum whenever you want," she whispered in my ear as she rose and fell impaled on my hard cock. She was so tight and the whole thing was so arousing with her family just yards away, I suddenly jammed up into her as I felt my cum spurt deep inside as she twisted her hips and moaned that she was cumming, too.

She pushed down and twisted around as I pushed up, it was just so erotic and unexpected. She gave me a kiss as we slowly moved around the pool, her pussy still skewered on my happy cock, kissing and holding each other tight.

Noontime rolled around and Karen and I were now separated and slowly swimming around when her mother announced that lunch was ready.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.