A City Father
Chapter 1: A.D. 2003 - Goodbye Charles

Copyright© 2011 by ogre1944

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: A.D. 2003 - Goodbye Charles - A carcrash fatality and Charles ends up in an environment like 1840’s-1850’s West. Society is less corrupt and violent. Environmental pollution that is killing Earth is kept to a minimum but the pioneer’s ground-breaking spirit yields progress. Reluctantly THEY have to transplant women too. Originally for recreational purposes women are needed now to increase the population by natural means.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Time Travel   MaleDom   Harem   First   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Prostitution  

Don't get annoyed reading this work.

Don't worry folks, my grammar's not that bad. If reading English English turns you off then don't get upset and you stop right here while I tell you that I don't use useless prepositions and go swimming with birds.

What do you say? Well you might well say, "I was meeting with my boss who dove into the pool (what's a type of pigeon got to do with it?) as I fell off of the diving board.

Oh, if you've decided you can bear my writing – poor sod - and you really want to get annoyed then read the timeline in the preface. THEY lift the dying from one era and placing them in another makes no sense to me. THEY just have no sense of linear time in their temporal displacement exercises. Eh, I don't know how they do it or why but they appear to relocate at any date they please. And where do those years go? I'm not complaining because longevity certainly makes up for it on Pionova.

By the way, who are THEY?

No, don't ask me. To be honest I have no idea.

Thursday July 3rd 2003

The twenty-four year old was looking forward to the day off tomorrow, but his long week-end was ruined by the Personnel Department. Sorry, it's known as 'Human Resources' now. That's what he had become, a resource like I.T or some of the steel piping that was procured, just another resource! It had changed in the three years since he had arrived from college – for the worse.

Ever since the young female manager had been appointed, his efforts to complete his tasks within the given week had become impossible. Who the Hell decided that non-engineers should decide the schedules of engineers? Mad! Only an idiot would have timed him to arrive at sites five hundred miles away for eight o-clock meetings. Then the new regulation called on weekly inspections of every site. It entailed work on a Saturday. Now, he ended up travelling for five hours to carry out a one hour inspection! He knew damn well he would be expected to finish checking the sites after the 4th. Anticipating another all-day stint, he was pigged off.

And that was the polite way of putting it!

He tried to dismiss his grievances and peered through the steadily beating wipers, now speeding up. They offered a distracting beat as they forced a short-lived window of visibility through the beating rain. Now he imposed his way into an impatient unselfish line onto the throughway, he was pleased to leave the queuing that had held him on the on-ramp for fifteen minutes. He was obliged to increase his own speed to the velocity of the accompanying traffic and he concentrated on the growing density of eager commuters to be the first. The first for what? Each vehicle was setting up sheets of spray as if trying to beat the arrival of the holiday. It took all his concentration to move over, ensuring he got into the left-hand lane where the routes diverged. He needed to take the viaduct branch.

Once in the flow, he reduced speed, now more conscious of his safety. Concentrating through the open heavens beating down and the swathes of surface water being thrown up at him, he focussed on keeping a safe distance from the vehicle ahead. He cussed as the driver behind him took it in his or her mind to overtake the 18 Wheeler. The large trailer unit's wheels continually threw up an opaque shower of grease-ridden dirt that insisted on covering his windscreen. The SUV, meanwhile, erratically swerved out, the driver more intent on concentrating on the cell phone than safety. 'They ought to ban them while driving, probably would, given a couple of years, ' Charles considered.

The fool saw the crawling congestion in the overtaking lane far too late but was proud of his skilful driving accomplishments. Swerving immediately in front of the heavy articulated vehicle, he managed to avoid a skid on the treacherous surface. The SUV hardly reduced speed but began to weave through a half a dozen vehicles. He hardly noticed imperceptibly 'nudging' one car that idled along in the 'fast' lane. The mudguard had been bent before. So what?

Its female driver was caught out unexpectedly and the contact only threw her out by a few inches. It was enough to bounce her offside front wheel against the raised kerb of the central reservation. The front of her vehicle rose high up into the air with the tyre's explosion and the vehicle started to cartwheel across both traffic lanes and hard shoulder, ignoring the high guard rail, as it continued to twist in the air.

Amid squealing brakes some worried travellers stared in horror as it appeared to stop mid-air as if deciding on its next move. Then, it continued on its way now changing direction. Still cartwheeling through the incessant sheets of rain it dropped now beside the viaduct, out of view. It fell over three hundred feet down to the base of the valley.

Yet in the brief point of time that Cassandra de Witt was suspended by her seatbelt as the car hung in suspension high up, level with the carriageway of the steep bridge, the mini-second expanded into a whole aeon for the doomed driver. She knew the fall could only result in death at best and at worst she had her last seconds before becoming a coma victim or a paraplegic for the rest of her life. That was being optimistic.

Surprisingly, she was quite calm when her thoughts were interrupted. She was granted the one opportunity to continue her existence and Cassandra snatched at the chance eagerly. Logic played no part in the mental exchange which took place mid-air. From the proffering of the offer to her questioning all the ramifications, she appeared to have adequate time to make an informed decision to accept the proposal.

Heh, who could turn it down?

She even had time to question a few points and tried to negotiate a variance of the proposal, but that attempt was unsuccessful and she accepted the terms offered. The proposition was that she was invited to become one of those opening up a new growing society in a world far away, "Life will not be unlike that in the West of the 1840's." The words impinged in her brain. Strangely, she saw nothing unusual in this meeting with an absent being.

There was a few moments' hesitation on learning that, on arrival, she would be unaware of what was happening. THEY told her, "For the first twelve months or so, to help you adjust, all our newcomers will only be aware of the new culture. Only later, when you are familiar with the different routines of life and culture at Hartglade and have adapted yourself to your new environment, will your memories return. Only then will you become aware that you have been granted a bonus life."

She understood that, in time, there was nothing to lose and she saw no obstacle in acceptance. She was also made aware of the fact that in this new world, many modern features like sewerage, even if known about, was unlikely to be installed. "Once your memory, of life here returns, you will experience more difficulty in coming to terms with life in Hartglade. You will become aware of what you are missing; hot water, proper sewage and a hot shower, pizza and electricity."

She almost jeered at the inquisitor who suggested such trivialities may dissuade her from grasping at this gift horse.

She never sensed the snigger in the tone of her saviour as he went on to add, "Some sensitive females even find Eighteenth and Nineteenth Century attitudes difficult with which to come to terms. Though the society has little greediness, exploitation, violence and sleaze, many ideas are regarded as backward by those like yourself, particularly the old-fashioned attitude that is adopted towards women, of whom, so far, there have been very few."

Her respondent, who she fast began to realise was an alien, was, she later discovered, known only as one of, 'THEY'. He or was it she, continued, this time to inform her, "It is a society opened up by strong men who are respected for having extended civilisation into virgin land and opened up new territory. Women there have played little part yet in its expansion and female emancipation does not yet exist. Can you cope with that?"

Why not? She had always been strong enough to assert herself here and saw no reason why she would not emerge to the top of the heap wherever she ended up.

There was no question of her refusing the proposal.

She didn't even question who, what or why. Nor did she think of how time had stood still as she made her considered choice.

She listened to the terms. There was a few moments hesitation. She would be immersed in the new culture with no memory of her present existence for a year? Her memories would only start to emerge as she came to terms with her new way of life.

She saw that as no obstacle.

Now safe, it all made sense to her 'spirit' as, like a spectre, her awareness hung high above the incident, watching her toy car plummeting three hundred feet through the foul weather. She experienced a sense of the initial shock of the contact as it met the Earth. Without bouncing or an explosion, it crashed and crumpled into a mess of compressed steel and plastic, sinking some six feet into the ground, softened into wet mud by the day's deluge.

Two hours later, rescue workers decided her life had ended quickly, violently and bloodily on impact.

At the moment of the crash, Cassandra de Witt appeared to retain her ghostly location hovering in the air as another roll of thunder bellowed onto the mayhem of skidding vehicles, still slewing over the skidpan below. Now, with no sense of horror, she observed the distorted metal of crashed cars, the torn limbs and, almost disinterestedly, she watched the semi as it jack-knifed, side-swiping another innocent, a VW, right through the safety barrier into the void of the chasm below to let its driver join her in Purgatory.

This one landed with nary an explosion yet an almost disinterested female spectre was vaguely aware of the presence of another escaped spirit that still floated above the aqueduct as her own presence in Earth's environs began to fade away.

The pile-up on the throughway affected many people; this pair and many others were sorely missed:

"Stonecrete C&E

Dept HR

e-mail to: ... all staff

Monday, 7 July 2003

Stonecrete Construction and Engineering regrets to announce the death of three valuable employees and the hospitalisation of a further four all of which occurred during the disastrous viaduct pileup last Thursday night.

Applications are invited for the post of HR supervisor grade 3 to take up immediate responsibilities. Application to be made on the form C/523/HR – 3.

Professionally qualified engineers are invited to apply for a newly vacant position. For details are to be found on HR applications, ENG post 341 A-replacement where the relevant application form can be downloaded.

The post for a permanent clerk with full keyboarding skills has arisen, grade 3. Download details using reference, HR/clerical/posts available – immediate appointment – clerical 1793D.

A number of temporary appointments are available including two clerical posts, basic scale. And there is also a temporary post Custodians and Security staff as well as a Janitor position grade A, available to all applicants who have a janitor's basic electrical and plumbing certificate issued by the state.

Signed PRdeG. Dept HR e-mail response to Dept HR Appointments / urgent quoting the ref above."

So that's all they thought of him! Well THEY obviously held the young man in greater respect.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.