Harem - Cover

Harem

Copyright© 2011 by persiansunny

Chapter 15

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - How a young man became master of a family

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy  

Me - it has name call it lund, she was hesitant but I forced her to call it by name. I didn't leave her till she called every organ by their names, like penis, choot, chuchi etc.

You have spoiled me I think you will spoil my language also. I have neither spoiled you, I have helped you to find the lost treasure. Nor spoiled your language. I am teaching grammar and general knowledge.

There was no hesitation left, we were moving in room nude. Our nakedness didn't bothered any more. We were very casual as if we were fully dressed. I pinched her long nipples and took them in my mouth. Still you are not satisfied you have been after my body since yesterday evening.

It was meals and now I am taking snacks, she laughed for that. Ok go and take bath, I shall go after that. I said ladies first, she took towel and left for bath. She was latching door by habit, I called her out why are locking is there anything still unseen. She shouted naughty fellow. I had to Waite till finished bath mean while I chose dress for today, emptied pant of previous day started stuffing things in fresh ones. I noticed the crumpled currency there was a piece of paper in it. It was food's bill for aunty. There was a note on it. I have made your friend ready for you tonight. You are free to contact followed by her cell no and her name Meena. I gave a call and asked her to come to room for hair dress and make up. By the time I heard sound of shower. Thought for a moment and entered bathroom aunty was applying soap on her body, she had closed her eyes. I started rubbing her body she was startled by sudden entry and sighed of relief. You scared me she said, why you came inside boys should not watch ladies bathing. You wait outside till I am finished. I said I am here to finish you.

She said what?. I said I am here to help you bathing and started rubbing her body with soap. As my hands roamed on her body I could not control myself I was getting excited. I squeezed her tit's she shouted this is the reason I wanted to keep you away. Once you saw me you start playing. We have done it just a hour back. Just you did what I asked, after little hesitation she uttered you have fucked me and now you are here playing with my balls.

I was not ready to listen to her pleas as this was the first time with a lady in bath. I didn't have chance with either Shweta or didi. I excited her by inserting a finger in her choot. She became ready and asked me to hurry and ram. She bent and hold shower handle I entered her from behind while shower was running. It was different sensation on slippery body while hot shower running. I must have jammed her for at least half an hour.

We completed bath playing together. Had breakfast in room only. By the time we ate Meena arrived. We were relieved as just before that we had dressed.

Aunty wondered to find Meena here. I told her that I had called her for hairstyle and make up. She opposed but at last agreed. Meena dried hair and made setting of hairs, when she was through she asked aunt to wash her face so can give make up. The moment aunty entered bath and closed door behind her. Meena came near me and whispered, so you had her. I was puzzled by her question. She continued I knew your plan so I prepared her for you. What did you do to her. She said it's professional secret can't relive it to anyone. I don't do it often but your tips made to make it. I looked at her quizzically. She further said the generous tips showed your concern on her. People won't give that much as tips even when we go to bridal make up at choultries. You can call me whenever you need me.

I didn't understand whenever you need me, but by the time Malathi was out of bathroom.

While Meena was attending aunt I noticed her keenly. The girl must be around 22 – 24 years unmarried as she is not wearing Mangalsutra very beautiful she is wearing tight pant and top. As she moves her tight boobs jiggle when she is bending facing me I can see her cleavage, they are white in color, I can't see upto her nipples as they are covered by bra. She caught me looking but made no effort to cover them. I thought she is trying to seduce or neglecting.

Aunt was looking gorgeous though her makeup was simpler than yesterday. I whistled at her, and commented today someone will propose you, but be careful I am here for you. She blushed like newlywed and said if you speak like this I won't come to marriage. We left for marriage at marriage hall we were greeted by her sister Shobha aunty. Malathi introduced me though she had seen me at didi's marriage. Shobha aunty praised her as she looked at least ten years younger than actual. Malathi said all these because of this brute. And detailed what I did for her b day, except what we did later.

Shobha was pleased at this and thanked me for the care taken and the way I celebrated. I wish I too was present and I wish I had such a caring nephew for me. [we laughed for that understandingly.] Malathi said it is not proper to for a widow but Shree does not listen to me. Sometimes he irritates me like hell. Malathi sobbed. Shobha took her hand and consoled, said nowadays it's common almost everybody live like this only. If you exhibit that you are widow people will look in different way. What you have done is safe for you. Now it's more than a year, so you forget that incident try to be normal. You are going to be granny soon so you can spend your time playing with it.

Marriage function went well, so many people appreciated her look, but none commented her in wrong way. In fact most of her relatives were happy for she becoming normal.

After marriage function we had to return, but aunty was worried for her changed look. I consoled her it will fade within few days, but she was not ready to go back and wanted tour to extend. I asked aunt to call home and inform them. She called jiju and wished to go few temples and want to tour a bit as she had come all the way here and I was not agreeing for the same, it was sort of complaint. Jiju tried to convince me for prolonged tour. I said I am not interested to roam with old lady for few reasons. I am missing classes and I don't like being away from for longer than this and I am missing them all. And I asked him to come and take charge. He resisted and asked me continue. I complained she does not listen to my wishes and she objects for almost everything, so I am not interested to go along with her. Finally jiju requested me to accompany her for few more days. I agreed to one condition that she has to follow my decisions.

Aunty abused for false complaint. We entered room I caught her started kissing she was pushing me off. Any way you have told everybody that I don't follow your ideas so I will not cooperate henceforth. I took her in my arms and carried to bed, put her on bed started caressing her body. She was lying like dead, no responses at all. I started giving smooch but she is no more responding, held her lips tight. My hands were roaming on her body, but she is pushing my hand away. I licked her face, I reached to her neck, and there was some sign of her breathing getting deeper. Now I moved to her ears, took a earlobe in mouth, and started chewing. Now she is losing self-control moans are coming out of her mouth despite of her efforts. Now I understood that her ears are her weakness. Entered my tongue in her ear and nibbling her ear. This sent chill over her body, she stopped resisting any more. I took another ear and continued same treatment. She lost control and held me tight and started moaning. She is shuddering now gripped my head and started chewing my lips till they bleed. She was in heat pulled out belt from pant un buttoned and pulled out my pant. She sprawled on bed pulling me over her. Raised her saree to waste pulled my cock from side and showed in her cunt by parting her panty. She pulled me by my buttock to make me enter her. Now I took charge and started humping her in lightning speed. She didn't last long before shot for last time had very big orgasm of her life. I stayed still by lying on her. Went on leisurely licking her face massaging breasts still encased in blouse. Once she is cool I started moving in slow speed, till she is excited again. She started pushing her buttock from below. I increased speed and now I am fucking her with long and fast strokes, she is lifting her bare butts from below to meet my thrusts. I am squeezing her balls, which I am feeling hard as they are still packed in blouse and bra. I fucked her for long enough to take her for another two or three orgasms. When I am near to my own climax I started banging her in high speed by the time I was ready to fill her hole with my spunk she is having her last orgasm. I started filling fuel in her tank while she is gushing her own juice. She smiled at me and pulled me over her. She is licking my lips which are bruised by her attack. She said even my husband was as naughty as you in our honeymoon.

Malathi what do you think what we are doing now. We are on honey moon only, may be second for you but it's first with me. She uttered thank you my love before she hid her face in my chest. Had some rest and changed into comfortable clothes after freshened. Ok Malathi tell me what we are going to in coming days. You have taken time from son and daughter-in-law so let me know your plans. She is happy for me calling her by name. It feels nice on you calling me by name but be careful in others presence. My hubby used to call me Mala you too can call Mala. I said my sweet Mala, she slid to my side and is playing with my chest hairs.

Mala – I wanted some time for my bleaching and make up to fade. We now outside of our place, so my dressing and make up will not make any difference. In our place I can't come out like this, people will take me wrongly and may abuse me for changed look within just a year after losing hubby.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.