Harem - Cover

Harem

Copyright© 2011 by persiansunny

Chapter 11

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - How a young man became master of a family

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy  

Was it first time for you too she asked. Yes, it was my first I lied. Opening of two virgins then she said and smiled. Congratulations baby you have been transformed into woman from girl. You have been promoted I said.

She – congratulations to you too she said. As far as my transformation all the credit goes to my sweet bhayya, she said handing me cig. Still she had not seen the blood so I covered it with bread spread. As she raised to sit, she was feeling pain.

Oh, brother what fate you have made I can't even sit, she said smiling. If we go for another round pain will be gone, I said. Oh my god not now, we will be repeating it frequently but not today. I asked her lie down for some more time mean while I will bring some refreshment. She asked me not to leave her alone, but I consoled her and left room after getting dressed. Within few minutes, I was back with some eatables and cold drinks. By the time, she had gained some strength. She tried to wear clothes but I said let it be like that only. She was shy to sit like that. She was blushing like newly married and said bhayya I feel shy to sit nude. What happened to you? This is not first time I am seeing nude.

She – I don't know but feeling shy now, though I had spent hour's nude with you. Any way I made her sit beside me had food and cold drinks while fondling with her breasts. She asked brother are you not satisfied, see them you have made red by kneading while fucking and even now you are not leaving them.

Me – I can never be satisfied with your breasts. If they were detachable, I would have taken kept them with me.

She – If parts were like that, I would have definitely given them gladly and at the same time, I would have taken yours with me indicating my rod. Somehow, finished food and cold drinks and had another cigarette before dressing up. I gave her a painkiller and after exchanging several kisses, we left the room. Till she was, finding pain in her groin and body.

After fucking Shweta, I was really happy to have such a beauty. I thought I would never ever get another virgin nubile for me. My thought turned towards her younger sister Sandhya, but she is too young to have her. In case of Shweta, I didn't take more strain to seduce her. As she herself digged grave for her and I went on taking advantage of the situations. I was thinking plot to seduce younger one, or keep her in touch so that I could use in future. In the meanwhile, the renovation of the shop was over. I got two boys stealing materials through cc cameras I had installed which nobody was aware including my jiju.

One had packed something in his friend's bag, and another had pocketed something. I watched it through cc TV immediately I got up from cabin and took all three of them into godown and coolly asked them have they taken without informing management they said no I called other three staff and started interrogation all the time their answer was negative.

I asked other staff to check their pocket and found the thing, on checking bag also found what they had stolen. I ordered other staff to thrash them and enquired history since when they are doing and what amount they have taken till then. I too beat them and all the staff started beating them later, I handed all of them to police. They too thrashed in our premise and later took them to station. We got all the information as one of my friends father is DDPI so we put a charge sheet against all of them.

On hearing this, all the family members were astonished to how I found them sitting in cabin. Then I explained everything, why I gone for renovation of shop and how I planned to install hidden cameras, the way they recorded. It is small trailer yet cinema is to come. Aunty asked are there more than these are two. I said yes I would not reveal anybody's name now. I have caught small fishes today and crocodiles are yet be caught.

Aunty was more happier than others were. Jiju s was bleached as he was expecting fire from aunty and his wife, but nothing happened. Aunty cautioned him since ages you are in business and if you don't protect yourself, the coming days are going to be difficult. Saying this she came and sat beside me on sofa, kissed my forehead and hugged me. This was second time she had hugged once in the beginning with sorrow this time she was happy for the way I was handling business as my purchase prices are also becoming competitive. Jiju had told everybody regarding my purchase skills. Aunty appreciated me again before she let me go. Prema also congratulated me, and sister warned me because I had thrashed those boys and handed them to police to cautious.

Now a day's aunty was becoming gloomy as her husband's death anniversary was nearing. So, again, she preferred room and she even stopped cooking also, thus didi was becoming more busy to handle all the things alone. She was not unhappy about it, but I was not able to get her alone, even in the nights, also she used to be tired and not interested in sex or sometimes vomiting due to morning sickness had increased. Many times, I had to be satisfied with jiju only and sometimes I had drench my thirst with preplays only. Still then, it was ok for me, as I had found Shweta to play with.

Now didi again reminded me about her mils sorrow and entrusted me to look after her.

Again, I started sparing more time with aunt. Again, I started taking her out for temples and to even park on some occasions. Thus, we were becoming nearer. One day she had to visit orthopedic doctor for her muscular pain. I had taken the appointment and took her. Doctor after examining her thoroughly came to conclusion that she had all the problems due to non exercising, the only treatment needed is jogging and light exercises, milk as calcium supplement that's all and sent.

I was after her for jogging and exercise. She was just postponing. One day I got ordered from sister and jiju to start with immediate effect. It was decided that I had to take her early in the morning to outskirt of the city for fresh air where there is no traffic. Next day we went on bike and started walking. I had to walk with her speed. First few days she practiced in slow pace, then we increased speed.

The entire process took at least one hour in this one we used to chat on various topics. After few days suggested her for jogging, she tried but could not run in saree, she said running in saree is difficult so we continue walking. I suggested her why don't you wear tracksuit, it will be comfortable for running. Are you mad how I can wear such clothes at this age. If any one sees me what will they say. I asked her to see with open eyes, there are lot of other women coming in such dresses, either in tracksuit or in chudidars, when others can wear why you can't. After all what is your age, you don't look that old you like elder sister. It's your fault that you are thinking yourself too old. If you wear nice dresses, someone may propose you. She laughed and said you are making me a fool and pinched my cheeks. She was hesitant to wear such dressed. I said we can keep those in our guesthouse and we can change both the ways there only. So, that while leaving and reaching home you will be clad in saree, she accepted this idea.

Well I brought few night suite and chudidar placed in the rooms. We used to change our clothes in room. I had to Waite outside the room till she changed clothes, initially she used to shy for her new type of wears, as she never even wore chudidars. She asked me not to reveal about dress. I said ok there is no problem. At least we have to be open between us. She said sure, let's be like friends. I said done and shook hands friends – friends. Few weeks It went well on next visit to hospital doctor advised to reduce weight and abdomen, which had started bulging, advised few light exercise like skipping and yoga. From then onwards, sometimes whenever we are alone sometimes I used to call her friend, for that she never objected but used to smile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.