Harem - Cover

Harem

Copyright© 2011 by persiansunny

Chapter 10

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - How a young man became master of a family

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy  

Me – no baba it's not like that, what I mean is till you get married and go I will not take interest in other girls. She kissed me saying sweet bhayya and hugged. I kissed her back. I took her mobile and said what a lousy handset you have. I was under impression that you own a good high-end set.

Shweta – we are not as rich as you are, I have to contend with what we have.

Me – you have got good fortune in the bank and you are pretending to be poor. (I wanted to extract some good information from her.)

Shweta – No, we don't have any deposits.

Me – I have seen you coming out of Karnataka bank some time back with your dad holding a carry bag containing few receipts, don't try lie I know everything. [Shooting in darkness]

Shweta was stunned to hear it, and immediately accepted and said. That way we have little.

Me - little means how many lakhs. She said couple of lakhs, I was speaking while I was playing with her breasts, and so was more concentrating in erotic act than our talk. Where else have you deposited. She thought for a while before opening her mouth and said. Why do you ask these questions.

Me – simply, I was thinking with so much of wealth why do you carry all cheap things with you, further I had to learn the proportion of spending to the wealth. I have to learn art of living and budgeting as in my house my father do budgeting, and in my jiju house, he has lot of money there is no need of it. I can spend money as much as I wish. My family is also middle class I need to learn how to spend and on what. If you don't trust me, no need to tell. I know your parents must have cautioned not to reveal regarding the property matter. As I consider myself in the family, I asked. Ok leave the matter I am no more interested in this regard, it's you and your family matter.

She was little annoyed with my answer and she said the banks names where they have deposit's. I did not ask for the details but asked about investment in shares. She said they have invested in shares and she is not aware of the details.

We changed topics and talked some more time and before leaving, we smooched again dressed and left the place.

For a week's time we didn't meet, I was bit worried as why she has neither came to shop or called me, whether she felt bad for asking the financial matter. I was wrong same day she called me and asked to take her.

She was standing near market with school bag and a carry bag, and headed to the room. Once inside room she jumped on holding my neck and placed her both legs on my waste, started smooching me like a kid who had found her lovely toy after missing it from long time. I carried her to bed while smooching, her nubile body was pasted me. Once we broke the kiss, I took out a cig and light it and shared it on rotation. She had become expert in smoking and was learning to make smoke rings. Once the cig was over, I started pressing her mounds. She was half lying on me.

Suddenly she asked me to get up from bed and she too stood. Opened her carry bag and took out flowers, started decorating the cot, I was amazed to see what she was doing. I asked what she is upto. She said can't you see what I am doing. That's why I am asking I replied. Better, you understand the occasion when a cot is decorated. Once she finished decorating, she turned towards me and I started un buttoning my shirt. She stopped me and said today let me have privilege, today I am going to take active part, and you are going to passive one. Today only my orders to be followed. She came to me and kissed me passionately and started unbuttoning my shirt then unzipped my pant and one by one removed everything me to make me nude.

Now started strip teasing herself, she was swaying as if in cinema. I was getting more excited than previous episodes by her sensuous movements. I tried to pull her but she escaped.

I was waiting anxiously sitting nude on the cot. At last, she came in my arms and started kissing me, she took her hanky and clean wiped my cock, and for my astonishment, she kissed the red bulb of my cock and slowly it entered into her mouth.

She took it inside as far as she could take. Slowly started mouth fucking, it was the most sensation I ever got. It was better than my sister's performance though Shweta was performing for the first time. I took her into my arms and lay beside me and went into 69 positions. She stopped me and said let me complete first. I want to enjoy eating and getting eaten at different times, so that I can enjoy both independently. I lay on my back and she kneeled on the cot she continued giving head while I caressed her body. It was most thrilling, I encouraged her to take more and more. She took it till she gagged. She coughed and there was small flow of tears. After taking breath she went ahead to take it again with a smile. I was amazed by her acts today, is it the girl quarreled the other day for the same reason. She did not stop, I could see her jaw muscles were straining and fatigue on her face. She went on mouth fucking me, this time I didn't last long by getting repeated shocks from her. At last, I exploded in her moth she half drank and half spilled.

She sprawled over me and kissed my lips, as I opened mouth to welcome her she spit small amount of my cum in my mouth and sealed with her lips. Thus for the first time I had to taste myself.

It was my turn to satisfy. I started kissing from her forehead to toes and back to cunt. I licked her clit and cunt inserted tongue in her tight canal. She writhed and groaned, I went on lapping her vagina till she had series of orgasms.

Once she gained, strength she sat up had some water and lit a cigarette after couple of puffs she transferred to me thus silently completed the fag.

We went on talking on non-specific matter. I asked why you either didn't call me or met me. She said she was bit busy and after a pause, she said she had period so she didn't invite me. After spending some time, she started caressing my rod it responded very fast. Within no time it was as hard as steel. She took her purse and took out a sachet, I was watching eagerly, she cut the sachet and squeezed some liquid on my ramrod and spread it on entire rod, which I found out to be coconut oil she smeared it on her hole and lubricated her opening. I asked what you are up to, she said samjnewalonko ek ishara kafi. Can't you understand you are going to fuck me now and inaugurate my canal from tight passage to a highway.

Me – dear sister it's not possible, I don't want to popup your cherry. I want to keep it intact till you get married. Don't hurry we can enjoy orally maintaining virginity. It's my humble request don't take hasty decision while my hands were playing with her assets and bringing heat into her. Though my words discouraged her, my hands were making her want. Inserted a finger in her oiled and lubricated cunt taking her to ecstasy she started moaning and requesting to enter her, she was pulling my dong and asking to mount her for which I was waiting for ages. I wanted her to believe that whatever we did was all due to her and she should be never in a position to blame, but I want my lust to be fulfilled.

Shweta – bhayya please fuck me, I am dreaming about our first night rather first day should be memorable one. I have been planning since a week to get fucked by you. You are my sweet bhayya. My lovely bro please fuck me. I can't control myself any more. That day only I wanted to get it but you denied telling some false moralities, today I don't want to hear anything other yes to fuck. In fact from the moment we entered room I trying to arouse you so that you only will force me enter in me. But I don't know what you are thinking about me. I know you too love me but I can't understand why you are refusing, do you think I am unfit for your love or I am not upto your expectation or am I ugly. I know you are handsome many girls may be behind you they me be more beautiful than I am.

Bhayya please fuck me at least once, if you don't want in future I will never disturb you. My hands and kisses were taking her to the tour of heaven. She was like love in heat, if I don't fuck her she may go to any extent.

At last, I agreed her request as if I am doing a big favor. Dear sister what you are saying is half-wrong. Whether you are beautiful or not, most important is you are my lovely sister that is more than enough what I am worried is you should not suffer in future your husband should not suspect you after marriage.

Shweta – you only marry me then. No, we can't as we are related to each other. Actually, your father is related Malathi aunty. That was reason why jiju and his father were helping you

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.