Harem
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by persiansunny

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - How a young man became master of a family

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy  

Didi was interest in the story and I was interested in her. I kept my hand on her shoulder which either she was not aware or neglected. Within couple of minutes, the boy kept his left hand on her shoulder and within short time, his hand descended to her boobs and started massaging her breast. She was giggling, and co-operate by loosening her kameej, by unbuttoning two hooks, which were at her back. Now his hand entered into her dress and comfortably and started squeezing her large tit's as her hand was wandering on his pants, I was no more interested in the picture, and live show was more amazing. The boy asked why Prema that's you didn't come as you had promised to bring her. She said something, which was not audible. Now he pressed Saniya's head said something she took out his penis out of his pant and started squeezing his rod. When he asked her to take his rod into her mouth, she was bit hesitant and looked other people around her to confirm that no one is looking at them. When she looked in my direction, I covered part of my face and pretended looking on the screen. Now Saniya bent her body to take his waiting monster into her mouth and laid on his lap, the hand rest was hindrance for her and she tried to get up, then both talked in whisper, for my astonishment she crept to the floor and kneeled before him and started blowing him. This was too much for me. I wanted to trade place with me and give my shaft into her mouth. I left the theatre before movie was ended just to avoid her embarrassment, to be seen by her friends' brother. Here my hand had entered in didi's dress as had unhooked her dress and was cupping her left breast. Didi was so involved in the story and so excited that she was not aware of her brother massaging her boob. So, I lusted after both the girls Saniya and Sudha and I somehow wanted to feel them. Whenever they visited our house or met them, elsewhere the same picture was rolling in my head and I was visualizing those scenes. But they never saw me in this angle but they were always treated me as their kid brother. So, I didn't have nerve to proceed, many times I thought that I did a big mistake by going unnoticed by them, instead if they had seen me during the act they would have allowed me to fondle them, I even planned to blackmail them and enjoy them. But the yoga instructor in his class told that you should not lose your syllabus at early age, which will be dangerous to your health and carrier. You may lose your aim and be after the momentary enjoyment. So, keep your thoughts very clean and never allow your brain to think anything other than your goal, I was very much impressed by his speech, and I diverted the subject. But here I was squeezing my didi boobs and she was so hot by description and playing with assets.

She was moaning slightly. I looked at her, our eyes met. Her eyes had become red with excitement. I asked what about you, she was quite, but said I didn't know that Saniya had planned to seduce me, you are right that boy's name is Raghu. And he was after me since very long, but I never gave him any lift, but he was still persistent. Saniya was successful to take me to picture one day, and after a while, he too came and pretended as if it was a coincidence. which I never knew till today that, it was preplan. Saniya somehow adjusted a seat for him beside her and we were all coolly enjoying the film, but after sometime, she wanted to speak something to the girl who was sitting at some distance. Now Saniya shifted to my seat and asked me to go to her seat though I was hesitant but forcefully she pushed me so I went and occupied a seat beside Raghu. We exchange pleasantries and were immersed in the film. Raghu tried to speak with me but I was not interested so without any response I was watching film. Then after some time he kept his hand on my backrest, for which I didn't like but kept quiet, when he tried to touch me but I slid a little indicating my resistance. But he was persistent in his acts after some time he tried to cup right ball, I felt like some poisonous insect is biting me, without commenting anything I got up from my seat and sent Saniya curtly back to her seat, saying I too want talk the same girl regarding some project work. As I didn't yield to them, he stopped following me. I enquired why you left the place, whether you didn't like him or if there was any other boy whom you liked would you enjoyed his touch. If at all, other boy was squeezing your tit whether you would yield to him, now here I had unbuttoned completely and slid her dress to expose her both the breasts and started playing with each hands squeezing one while caressing other nipple.

She - I don't know but I was not after such an act, but I was surely excited whenever my friends talked about their adventures. I too desired to have such experiences but looking at our background and the family reputation and nature of our parents, I had control myself.

Didi – suppose Sudha or Saniya had sensed your liking towards them, would you have gone further?.

Me – surely, if the circumstance had provided I would have fucked both of them and even that Sarala on whom I had my eye since ages. When you were eyeing on my friends what was your opinion about me were you lusting for me also. If you were not my sister, I would have raped you but what to do? My bad luck. My mind was totally corrupted by two of your friends. Who can ignore such a beautiful pair of breasts like this and start chewing her nipple. Then only she was aware of her being topless and she was alarmed and started pushing off her body. But it was too late, I was not in a position to leave her. Though she protested, I didn't loosen the grip and was squeezing one breast while eating other. When I squeezed hard, it was painful, she said ahhhh, and by slip of tongue, she exclaimed slow not that hard you are hurting me. By the time she realized her mistake, I took her in arms and carried her to bedroom thinking it was more than consent. When I dropped her on my bed and started disrobing her she was protesting, I said please let me do what I want but she protested a lot and speech of moralities started. I said where is moral standard when I fuck jiju you accepted it, you proposed to do it in the home only, later in your presence, then threesome while you are totally nude couple of inches and you allowed me touch your boobs. See sister this is the first time I am feeling any boob in my mouth, let me feel them savor them appreciate them. I shall stop when you desire so, without wasting a single moment I disrobed her and started to play with another tit in this mouth while playing with one. She closed her eyes then I started caressing her entire body her stomach navel her thighs legs just every inch of body. Though I had fucked jiju several times, he had kissed me everywhere but I never had kissed him back so I wanted to taste a body that too female. Now I started kissing from her toe to head skipping her fleshy moulds of her cunt. I traveled to her face. Now, I started chewing her lips, every now and then, her body tensed and relaxed. When I was satisfied with kisses, I went to her navel, licked hole and slowly descended to her love hole. And at last, insert my tongue in her opening of choot. Then I lifted myself to kneeling in her opened thighs and positioned my rod at her opening. She subconsciously spread her thighs. As I entered her, she opened her eyes to find me not her hubby. She opened her mouth to say something, but I shushed her no comments dear sister, we both are at peeks of enjoyment. Both like and this is my first time I touched female body & it's both the holes. And I am first time have entered most beautiful cunt of a stunning woman. I have entered a very nice and moist dark canal than tight and dry anus of you hubby, which I loved to fuck. But I am sincerely fucking just as duty to keep my sister happy.

Whom, I have loved from depth of my heart, asexually and now sexually. Who has taken care of me throughout my life till the one who loves me more than herself. Now I have entered the most forbidden zone. Please, please don't spoil mood and try to enjoy, you can even pretend as if you are liking but don't make any advert actions for my sake, and started moving slowly, her face was expression less and motion less I could see few tear drops leaking from her eyes I don't know whether with love or hate. But I continued pawing her body started massaging her breasts, which had become hard like leather ball. As the time passed and I had picked up pace there was little difference, her breathing had accelerated. I was very gentle in touch, kissed her forehead, her nose, and her lips. She was half-heartedly responding, as I went on increasing speed her moans were loud after few minutes she took my palms and kept over her boobs and pressed, I took the hint and started squeezing until she could bear. Now her breathing increased and her nostrils reacted, moans increased making our neighbors hear. Placed her hand on my back and started pulling me hard, as it was my first with a woman, I didn't know how to handle them. But her gestures were more than enough, I started pounding her as she was moving her face left and right and jumping on the bed. And making our loins collide with each other making lot of thup –thup sound as my poker went in her. She reciprocated by sending cunt to meet my lund inside. Now my cock was moving like a piston. At last, her body collapsed and she was sweating profusely I could feel that. My penis was being washed with her cum. I continued pumping her. The juice was spurting until I stopped rigging her, even after I stopped the juice was flowing like river below my trunk. I too was exhausted and fell over her still keeping my erect member inside her. Now she recovered her breath and smiled at me, took my head and started kissing my face and when our lips met, she sealed them. My sister seemed to be happy and tried to push me aside, then she came to know that I was still rigid. Oh my god still you haven't cummed? I asked her permission to restart, she pause me, started licking my nipples, and was playing with my body, and hairs then she nodded. I started my mission in slow rhythm in the beginning and I went on screwing her. Again, she started to shout. By her gestures, I felt that she is nearing her next climax. Jiju had taught me art of self control past few months and it was of great help. By the time my end came, I fucked my sister so fast. So that to keep her on the cot was difficult as she jumped so violently. I pounded her to the all the worth I was. Poured semen in her cunt and collapsed on her like a log, she too was almost like dead. When we recovered, I saw the time was almost 4.40 O' clock. It was the time to depart to bring Prema back home, but didi was not leaving me she showered rain of kisses on me. She said you had almost killed me. You are he-man. Your wife will be most luckiest to have.

Me- I am satisfied really. Are you not angry on me?

She- in beginning yes and now not at all, I love my kid brother and I will love forever. I am more than just satisfied. I assure you that I am there whenever you desire me.

Me – then why the hell I will need to marry you are there you will be my sister as well my wife, so no question of marrying. Saying so, I reminded of bringing Prema back from college. I quickly freshened up and ran to college for my dear sister in law Prema.

I went to college by small streets avoiding troublesome areas, Prema was eagerly waiting for me. Without commenting we returned home the moment Prema received a call from her friend, and she was telling how much difficult it was to reach home and detailed what all are the things happened and each community people are hunting for the opposite community persons, even there were bad incidents with women. As Prema finished her call, she was shocked, and came to me and thanked me. She said if we were not stern, she would have invited the trouble. And she appreciated how easily and safely I brought her home. Still there was no announcement regarding postponement of exam, as it was varsity exam and decision only government could take. So, Prema requested to help her tomorrow also, I said I am family member and I know how to take care of family, so just don't worry and after freshening you can prepare for tomorrow and leave rest on me. And you need not thank me it's my duty. We ate lunch all together and Prema headed to her room. I watched TV till didi completed her work. Now I went to didi's room via my room and waited for sister, she was surprised to see me in her room and warned me, why you did come like this my sister-in-law is there in house you have to very careful. I said don't worry sister, I have come through my room and since months we are doing and nobody is aware. That's different your jiju used be present. So, if you entered from any door was different but in his absence, Prema should not suspect us. I said there is no difference no one can suspect us as we are bro and sis. Still I think if at all you are interested we can do it when Prema goes to college tomorrow, but I was not ready as I had tasted blood and I was not ready to wait for a day. I somehow convinced sister and started touching her as I put my hand over her shoulder she tried to push my hand, there was feeling of guilt on her face she was pleading it's not right let us stop it. Its sin we should not continue in first, I was just carried away. But now we are in sense and we know that such relation is bad. Suppose if anybody comes to know what will be the fate. Our future will be at risk. In a way she was right but lust was riding me, I said all ready we have committed and there won't be anything new, now my hands were moving on her body and I assured of secrecy and even I promised that once jiju and aunty came I will behave myself. Now my hands made wonder on her body. She started to become loose and at last, she melted in my hand. We started kissing each other slowly, as the time passed we became aggressive. Now I was cupping her boob in one hand and massaging her body with another. When I was assured that she is really enjoying, I unbuttoned her blouse and started licking her boobs over the bra. She removed her bra voluntarily and now she was topless. I started eating one boob while kneading the other and my free hand was roaming on her body caressed her belly. And start finger fucking her belly button. Now my hands reached hem of her saree and started lifting it making her nude below too. Her smooth thighs felt great, I was feeling as if I am caressing butter. Now my hand reached her panty and I massaged her cunt over the panty. She was shivering to my touch, I massaged her nice buttocks and slid her panty. Didi removed her panty by kicking which had come to her knees. Now I pulled her saree and I didn't know how to remove her petticoat. She got hint and untied the thread and I pulled her saree and petticoat at once. Now she was lying in total nude. I took her toes into my mouth started licking them and slowly traveled to her legs calf muscles and to her creamy thighs and when I reached between her thigh joint she was in ecstasy slowly advanced to her still tight vagina and explored her labia she was writhing on the bed moving her head to both the sides. I made upward movement and licking every millimeter of her body inserted my tongue in her beautiful navel and my tongue explored it's depth slowly moved to her stomach and at last to her balls, I was circling her entire boobs one after another avoiding her nips. Didi was so excited, at last she pulled my head and pushed her teat inside my mouth and begged me to lick them. I was very happy to note that she was aroused beyond the limit. I went on licking and eating her nice tit's when I was done with them, moved to her lips, and sealed them. Now I was almost lying on her completely mouth to mouth and my chest was mashing her hard breasts and I was inside her open thighs, which were like open book, she was caressing my back while pulling my hairs with other hand. I was not even aware when my rod entered into warm cave, when didi had placed my dick over her pussy. She pulled my buttocks while she was lifting her own pelvis. As she applied more pressure from below, I went on sinking on her. When I had reached depth, she urged me to move and fuck her. I didn't follow her instruction, I wanted her to get even more frustrate her, she waited for me to commence but I was just lying over with, y cock buried on her to the hilt. Didi again and again requested me to start fucking her, as she saw me not responding, she clutched me by both the hands and rolled over without disengaging and mounted me and started humping me. She was looking like a wild tigress. I had never imagined that she has so much of strength. She picked up the pace and pounding me, I wondered whether she would break my pelvis bone into powder. I looked at her, she was breathing heavily and moving like a bullet train. Her breasts were jiggling with every stroke. A thin layer was forming over face and body, I caught her heaving boobs in each hand started pressing them. She urged me to put more pressure and now, I was practically kneading them. Her moans were becoming loud and loud, without a slight break she was fucking me after few minutes her collision was more forceful I thought she is nearing to orgasm now I started moving hips and meeting her every stroke with mine in equal force and speed. She didn't last long and didi s moans were like shouting, we had lost total sense of where we were and what we were doing. At last, I felt a spray of her coming on my cock like fine jet spray. I wanted her Cumming to be prolonged, I lifted her body by holding her abdomen and showing my erect rod into her leaking pussy and was banging hard, and didi was discharging like a fountain wetting my buttock and even the bed. At last, she collapsed over me. She started kissing me after she had gained her breath and there was look of satisfaction on her face. We rolled over and now I was on her and I took position to continue fucking, she was not aware that I am not done yet and my cock was still erect and buried in her cunt, my god you have not yet ejaculated didi asked with astonishment. I said I am miles away from Cuming and started moving slowly, before I even picked up the speed she shouted and had another orgasm now I took hold of her hard breasts and started banging, by the time I finished she had lost track of the numbers she had discharged. When I filled with my hot punk in her, disengaged myself, and rolled beside her to catch breath. She turned facing me she smiled and hugged me and said it was the most fantastic shot for her. We lay quite for some time and proceeded to bathroom. When we returned to bed, she came and hugged me. I started caressing her back with one hand and another roamed to her breast. I was playing with her nipples, didi started smooching, and we were ready for another show. This time, I took her from back and fucked doggy style, here my cock head was massaging her g spot for which she started moaning loudly. By the time we completed this round we were tired like hell, even not bothering clean ourselves we drifted off to sleep naked in each other's embrace. In the early morning I woke up when sister stirred, I opened my eyes it took some time to realize where I was and in what position. Whatever happened in the night rolled in my eyes as if I was visualizing cinema. I was excited just remembering the last night episode, how I provoked her. And how wild she behaved, after that, the way she rides. And even the amount of discharge, wetting bed and me. My hand was still on her bare back, her breasts pressing to my naked chest. Didi was in blissful sleep after a long fucking exercise. I kissed her forehead, which was lying, on my shoulder. I started caressing her face chicks, her long and sharp nose, then to her lips. Parted her lips and poked my finger she started sipping my finger like a child still in her deep sleep, now I descended my hand on her neck, shoulder, then to her chest and at last, it stayed on her balls.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.