Body Swap
Chapter 17

 

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A soldier is fatally wounded in Afghanistan at the same time as a young boy is badly injured in a car crash which kills the rest of his family. The soldier desperately fights for life while the young boy wants to give up. they both get their wish.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   MaleDom   First  

Both Katy and I were impressed by the rooms we had been given. It was practically a self contained flat within the house except it did not have a kitchen. In our case this was no hardship as we would always be eating with Joe and Isa as the younger members of the family. While we were excited by the prospect of having our own place and all that this meant, we decided to restrain ourselves from jumping into bed immediately our parents had gone

Once Joe and Isa had departed we began moving our things from our old rooms into our new quarters. By the time we had done this it was almost time for dinner. We both headed for the kitchen, heated up the dinner that had been left for us and ate it at the kitchen table.

"What do you want to do after we have eaten?" I asked Katy with a grin. "Are we going to jump into bed and make mad passionate love, or will we postpone that pleasure till later?"

"My inclination is to jump into bed and make mad passionate love." She told me with a giggle. "But we have the whole weekend to do that, so I think we should do our home work since it our first lot for the term then have a shower and go to bed. That would leave us free to do anything we want for the rest of the weekend."

"Sounds like a plan to me," I told her. "So let's get the kitchen back in order and then we can go to our study and get the decks cleared."

While we were clearing up the dinner things, I decided to begin our foreplay in order to prepare her for the fact that she was about to lose her virginity. Every time we passed each other I would pull her to me and give her a kiss and when she responded I would caress her buttocks or sneak my hand under her jumper and caress her breasts through her bra. After this had happened several times she stopped and looked at me.

"Are you going to keep doing this until we get into the shower?" She asked with a giggle.

"Unless you tell me to stop," I told her.

"You know that is not going to happen," she replied with a smile. "I just want to know so that I can remove any obstructions to your progress."

At that, my little minx reached behind her back, unclipped her bra and slid it of through the sleeve of her blouse. She then kicked off her slippers and slid off her tights and panties before replacing her slippers. When she had done this she moved close to me and gave me a searing kiss and this led to a longer bout of rather heavy petting than I intended. Eventually I pulled away.

"If we keep this up," I told her, "We are never going to get round to our homework."

"Well who started things" She asked with a giggle. "It certainly wasn't me."

"Okay, I plead guilty," I said with a smile. "But I think we should stick to our original plan."

"I'm fine with that," Katy said. "But if we stop for study breaks then I have given you almost have unfettered access," she giggled.

With the kitchen cleared of the dinner things I took her hand and led her into our study. I gave her another kiss and then we settled down to work. After about half an hour, I had to get up and retrieve some books from my rucksack and as I passed her I swivelled her chair round from the computer and pulled her to her feet and gave her another passionate kiss and slid my hand up onto her breast. She responded by dropping her hands to my buttocks and pressed me hard into her crotch and I knew she could feel my hardening cock. She gave a little moan and our tongues thrust against each other.

"I don't think this was such a good plan," she said, "I can't concentrate on what I am doing. I don't think I have taken anything in since I sat down."

"If that's the case," I responded, "Lets fall back on plan B."

"What is your plan B?" She asked with a grin.

I laughed, took her hand and led her out into the hall and upstairs to our new rooms. Once we entered, I unbuttoned her blouse and took it off. I then unzipped her skirt and as it fell to her feet she kicked it aside. I threw aside the bed cover and lifted her onto the bed. Once I had shed my clothes and climbed on to the bed I kissed her passionately and she gave a little moan. She broke of the kiss and pushed me on to my back and then straddled me.

"I want you to last," she told me.

And with that she engulfed my hard penis with her mouth and began to suck and lick. It took very little time before I was shooting my cum into her mouth and she swallowed it. When I had recovered from my climax I rolled her onto her back and kissed her again as my hands played with her breasts. Then kissing my way down to them I began to kiss her breasts and suck on her nipples which were now hard elongated nubs.

"Oh God, Peter," She moaned, "You are making me feel so good. I want you to kiss my pussy and make me cum and then I want you inside me."

I did as I was bid. She opened her legs wide giving me full access to her vagina and I began to lick and suck on it. When I started to circle her clit and brush my fingers over it she let out a little squeal and began to thrash about. I pinned her legs and began to suck on the area of her clit and rub it with my tongue and she came to a screaming orgasm.

I waited till she began to descend from her ecstasy and place my hard rod ant the entrance to her tunnel before thrusting into her. As she used tampons there was no hymen to break through, but she was exceptionally tight and I was taking my time and trying to ease my way into her. However, Katy was having none of it. I felt her hands clasp my buttocks and as she pressed me down into her she thrust upward with her hips and I was all the way inside.

As I bottomed out she gave a little squeal.

"That hurt a little," she said with a giggle. "But I wanted you inside me. Now take me Peter, make love to me, and make me your woman darling. I love you and want you."

I looked down into her beautiful green eyes and felt I could see her love shining in them.

"I love you to my darling Katy," I told her as I began to thrust into her.

I had meant to start gently, but it was obvious as she thrust upwards to meet my down strokes that this was not what she wanted. As I sped up my strokes and thrust deeply into her she began to moan. In a few minutes she cried out

"Harder, Peter! Take me harder" and now she was thrusting forcefully up to meet my strokes. I felt her body go rigid as her back arched and she let out a scream as her orgasm hit her and her pussy spasmed around my hard cock. I slowed down until she had recovered and then I began to thrust into her sopping wet channel with all my might. As I felt my seed welling up it was my turn to give a primeval cry as I shot into her and she rose to another orgasm. As I collapsed on top of her, her arms held me tightly to her breasts.

As my breathing returned to normal I rolled on to my side facing her and gathered her into my arms. She looked into my eyes and gave a sensuous little smile.

"That was even more wonderful than I thought it would be," she told me. "I think I am going to enjoy being your woman, my darling Peter."

With that she began to smother my face with little kisses and her hands caressed my back.

"I think it was wonderful to sweetheart. I know I am going to love the fact that you are my woman," I said with a grin, "But if this is a sample of what our love making is going to be like, I think I might have caught a tiger by the tail. It looks like I am going to have a very demanding lover who knows what she wants and will make sure she gets it."

"And that's a bad thing, is it?" She queried with a grin.

"On the contrary," I told her. I am going to look forward to meeting those demands and making sure that I satisfy them," I said with a laugh. "But right now I am all sweaty from my efforts to satisfy them this time so I think we should have that shower that was part of plan A"

She giggled and rolled on top of me and kissed me.

"I love you Peter, now more than ever. For me you have been a warrior who came to my defence when I needed you. Yet you are so kind and gentle and you have broadened my horizons in ways that I never dreamed would possible," Katy told me."

"And you, my sweet Katy, have brought me great joy and comfort when I needed it most. I was struggling with a past that had been lost and a new existence that lacked any kind of direction. Then you came into my life and gave it purpose, direction and love. In other words my darling we have been good for each other. It is not a one way street."

"I think I like the way it is going," Katy said with yet another giggle. "Speaking of going, do you think you can go again anytime soon?"

"Let's head for the shower and get the results of our first exertions cleaned up and then we shall see" I said.

The shower cubicle was too small for both of us to fit in, so Katy had the first shower. I helped her to dry off and then had my own. Instead of getting dressed in our clothes again, we decided to get into our night things and put a fleece sweatshirt on top. Katy's nightdress came down to just above her knees which made it reasonably modest.

"At least it will keep my bottom well covered when I have to sit down on that leather computer seat," she told me with a smile.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.