Body Swap
Chapter 7

 

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A soldier is fatally wounded in Afghanistan at the same time as a young boy is badly injured in a car crash which kills the rest of his family. The soldier desperately fights for life while the young boy wants to give up. they both get their wish.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   MaleDom   First  

Next weekend was spent at Joe's house. I was amazed to find that he had a swimming pool. It was twenty metres in length and had three swim lanes. The fact that this meant there were five lengths to the hundred metres made it rather difficult to keep track of the number of lengths you had swum. I got round this by timing myself over a hundred metres and then divided the time I had swum by five to get the distance. Perhaps it was not one hundred per cent accurate but it was near enough for training purposes.

To my surprise I found that Katy was a really good swimmer and could give me a run for my money. I knew that my new school had a swim team so I asked her if she was on it. She shook her head and said that she was to shy too take part in sports. I made up my mind I would try out for the swim team and encourage her to do the same. I was going to encourage her to be more outgoing.

The other thing I discovered by swimming with Katy was that she had a magnificent figure, and her breasts were developing nicely. Going by the way she looked now and thinking about the picture I had seen of her mother, I estimated she would be a c cup bra size by the time she had matured. I think she was also going to be quite tall for she was already around five foot six and still had a bit of growing to do. She was going to be a very beautiful young woman in a year or two. I determined that I was not going to take advantage of my greater experience but would allow her to determine the depth and the extent of our friendship. She may or may not be the one of whom the spirits spoke, but if she was then I would have no complaints regarding her physical attributes.

Once again the weekend was a great success. Isa and Joe seemed to be drawing closer and appeared to be at ease in one another's company. Katy was losing her shyness around me and was able to talk and share things with me. Over the next few weeks I regularly cycled across to her place while her father and my aunt were at work. Joe seemed quite pleased that I was taking an interest in his daughter and that she was losing some of her shyness. I was also beginning to realise just how bright she was. I was no slouch intellectually but as we discussed various subjects, I estimated that her IQ probably scored well into the Mensa genius category. I could hardly give the game away by testing her but at a conservative estimate I would have put her in the one hundred and sixty points range. This could account for some of her shyness and her father's too as people with such a high intelligence often find themselves socially disadvantaged because they do not fit in easily within our society's parameters."

After a few weeks had passed my aunt spoke to me after dinner and asked if she could speak to the adult who lived within Peter's body. I told her that this was ok by me. She looked embarrassed and said it was about her relationship with Joe.

"Look!" I said to her, "You can talk to me about any aspect of that and I will not be embarrassed."

Then I laughed and said,

"Even if it gets fairly explicit, I will do my best not to be aroused."

"I want to speak to you about my relationship with Joe," she said. "In our times alone he is becoming much more passionate and demanding."

Does this frighten you?" I asked. "Or is it that you do not enjoy it."

"I quite enjoy it," She told me, "but it worries me too. I know where it is leading. But I have never let any man have sex with me except my father and that was because I felt I had no choice. What if I freeze up as I often did with my father?"

"Isa, you are a mature adult woman, not the young teenager who was coerced by her father.

If you let yourself get into a state about it you might well panic and freeze," I told her. "As I see it you have two options here. You can keep in your adult roll and realise that Joe is a well trained and experienced lover and you can go with him and find out whether or not you enjoy sex. I have a feeling if you stay relaxed then you will enjoy it."

"How do you know that Joe is well trained and experienced?" she asked.

"You forget who my informants are!" I told her.

She gave a small smile at this and said,

"I keep doing that, don't I?" she said. "Ok I can relax and enjoy it, but you said I had another alternative. What is that?"

"My dear aunt," I said. "This is going to be a long term and loving relationship and in these things you have to learn to trust one another. You could talk to Joe about your experiences.

He loves you and will accept that you have had a bad time. Then with it out in the open you can both speak about how you want to proceed in the light of it. I am pretty certain that Joe will be as gentle as he can and lead you into a wonderful experience. In his shoes that is what I would do"

"I will think about what you have said," she told me. "It seems to me the second option is the better one, but I need to pluck up the courage to go down that road."

Then the ball is in your court," I told her, "The choice is yours to make."


Isa and Joe and the kids were spending the weekend at Joes place, Katy and Peter were in the swimming pool doing lengths. When they were finished they were going down town to get some books from the library. Isa thought that this would be a good time to talk to Joe about her bad sexual experiences. After thinking about her discussions with Peter a few days previously she had decided that honesty was the best policy.

"Joe, I think that there is something I need to tell you and that we need to discuss," she said to him.

Joe looked at her with surprise, and felt rather fearful about what she might have to say. He had been amazed by the recent turn of events and now wondered if she was having second thoughts about their relationship. She was in his opinion one of the most beautiful and intelligent women that he had ever come across and until now had always thought that she was way out of his league.

"Ok!" he said, "What is it you want to talk about?"

"I was fifteen when my mother died, and since my older sister was married, that left me and my father in the house. Shortly after this he began sexually abusing me and this continued until I left home at eighteen to go to university. I never returned home and during my holidays for I always found some excuse to stay away. He died in my second year and I have never told a soul about this until now. I am telling you, because I am growing very fond of you and if you want it, this could turn into a long lasting relationship. I feel that I have to be honest with you and say that this put me off men for a very long time. In fact you are the first man I have ever gone out with since then," she told him.

Joe looked shocked when she told him this and it raised a lot of questions in his mind.

"I am pleased that you feel that what we have might turn out to be a long term relationship," he said. "But why have you chosen me and why now?" he asked.

"Because the death of my sister and her husband forced me into a relationship with Peter," she told him. "He is the first person I have drawn close to since my mother died and this awakened feelings in me that I have been suppressing for years."

"What kind of feelings?" Joe enquired.

"Through having him living with me, I realised many of the things that I had been missing because I chose to shut others out of my life, men and women alike. It also made me aware of all the things my father had robbed me off through his abuse, Isa said. "I realised that I could have had a son about Peter's age if my life had followed the normal course of events. It also made me aware of how lonely my life had been before he arrived on the scene. So I decided I was going to do something about it and see if I could do things differently in the future."

"I can see the logic behind what you are doing now but it does not answer my original question," Joe said "Why have you picked me?"

"That is the easy part to answer, Joe," Isa said. "I have worked with you for years and I know you would never abuse me. You are kind and gentle and your wife was the nearest thing to a friend that I ever had."

"But you are beautiful and talented," Joe said, "Lots of men must have wanted to befriend you. I know my wife liked you and always made and effort to invite you to things. She did say that you were a lonely person, though I never understood why she thought that."

"Well you can understand now. Isa replied. I loved and trusted my father and he hurt me dreadfully. This made it difficult for me to trust people and so I kept them at arm's length. This was even more so when it came to men. I have now made a conscious decision to risk being hurt again and because I get on with you as my boss it makes me think that I may be able to do it also as a friend and possibly as a husband. Of course after learning about this, you may not want me as a partner or wife."

"Isa for over a year now, since I eventually came to terms with my wife's death, I have come to realise that I loved you as a person and a colleague. But even though this was the case my shyness prevented me from doing anything about it. I was afraid that you would turn me down and that this would upset the easy working relationship we had," Joe told her.

"But now that you have heard about my past do you still want to go on with our relationship?" Isa asked.

"Of course I do!" Joe told her. "In the light of what you have said we may have some problems to work out but we can discuss these and find a way through them."

"I realise that," Isa told him. "What do you see as the biggest problem?"

"I have no problem with your past, but if it has made you a loner and I am embarrassingly shy, then this is something we will have to deal with together. I also realise from what you have said, that you may find problems dealing with the sexual side of our relationship. But again this is something we can work out together." Joe responded. "Apart from that it seems to me we have a lot going for us. My daughter will have a new mother who can help her through this difficult time of puberty and Peter will have a man to guide him as he comes to terms with the loss of his parent's and family."

"I think we are on the same wave length," Isa said with a smile," "I don't know if I will have problems with the sexual side of our relationship," she said. "I have never allowed any man to come close to me since I left home, and escaped from my father's clutches. I can only ask that you have patience with me in that respect."

"I think I can guarantee you that," Joe said smiling back at her. "In my late wife I had a good teacher who made sure I knew how to please a woman and I hope I will be able to help you to experience the joy rather than the pain of sex."

"There were times with my father, when my body, if not my mind responded to what he was doing to me," Isa told him. "There were times when he was gentle and I think this has given me some idea of how it might be if you were making love with someone whom you love and who loved you."

"There is one other thing we have to discuss," Joe told her. "After Katy was born my wife had complications which led to her being unable to have another child. I would like another, but how do you feel about that?" he asked.

Once again Isa smiled and said,

"I am all in favour of that. Having Peter has made me aware of what I am missing by not having a child of my own. I may even want more than one but we shall see. It may just be that I have suddenly become aware that my biological clock is ticking which makes me say this," She said with a laugh. "Perhaps after I have experienced the pain of child bearing I may change my mind."

"However many you want," Joe told her, "You will have no argument from me. I love children."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.