Pheromone - Cover

Pheromone

Copyright© 2011 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I was a zoologist working on creating an attraction pheromone for an endangered badger with little success so far. It shouldn't have crossed species and gender but it did. The formula provided incredible personal sexual success.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Father   Daughter  

I picked up a box of chicken with extra biscuits. I liked the biscuits too but I rarely ate them. Just one biscuit wat fattening enough which was something slender, active teen girls had no concerns about.

When I entered my home, I noticed Lyla first but I made sure to greet my daughter first. I put the food on the dining table and gave her a hug.

"How was your day, Zoe?"

"Fine, Dad."

"That's good. I'll wash up and we can eat. You can put out the plates and silverware."

While at the sink I tried to figure out how to make my desires work. I thought about it on the drive but hadn't come up with anything. When Lyla was over, she and Zoe were inseparable. This would have to happen during the night. I just didn't know how or when.

We ate dinner and I rarely showed attention to Lyla. My mind was already filled with thoughts of fucking her and looking at her beautiful, young, sexy body would only make things worse. I had to keep my hormones in check until I could do something with them. Doing Lyla on the table while my daughter watched was not what I had in mind.

The girls as usual wanted to watch movies late into the night. I retreated to my bedroom and watched TV. I kept my door cracked open this time so I could hear the girls when they finally went to bed. I needed to be awake if I had any chance of my fantasy coming true though it seemed less likely by the minute. I couldn't imagine how it might happen.

Before 11 I was already getting drowsy. I changed into my pajamas then went out and grabbed a caffeinated soda from the fridge and returned to my room. I took a big sip and settled back in. I flipped the channels looking for something to grab my interest.

I opened my eyes. Dammit! I fell asleep. The clock said it was nearly 2 o'clock. Dammit!

I heard a sound and listened. Footsteps. Someone was awake. The bathroom door closed. If it was Lyla, this could be my chance. I grabbed a cannister.

The lights were out but I could see sufficiently. I stood near the closed door of the bathroom. Lyla exited. She wore a long night shirt which was what Zoe always wore at night too. She headed toward my daughter's bedroom.

"Lyla," I said in a stage whisper.

She stopped and turned. "Mr. Hunter?"

"Come over here, please."

"What is it?"

Lyla approached. My heart pounded with excitement. My cock firmed.

"I have something for you."

I sprayed. She breathed in deeply.

"Mmmmm, Mr. Hunter!" Lyla said sounding like pure desire. "You look so yummy!"

"Ohhh, Daddy."

My head jerked to my left. Zoe! She had been in the bathroom too! She was reacting to my spray too!

Lyla rubbed her hand over my cock through my pajamas. Zoe slowly kissed all over my neck.

"Let's fuck," Lyla said.

"Let's go to his room," said Zoe. "There's a bigger bed."

Oh my god! What had I done? Yes, Lyla wanted to fuck me like I hoped but Zoe wanted to also.

I could have broken away but Lyla and my daughter half-pulled me and I half-willingly went along.

Zoe turned on the overhead light. In the brief moment it took my eyes to adjust to the sudden brightness, Lyla had her night shirt off and Zoe was on her knees pulling down my pajama bottom.

"Let's see it," Lyla said joining Zoe on the floor.

Together they pulled my briefs down with my pajama bottom to below my knees.

"Ooooh!" Lyla cooed.

I couldn't help but be hard. The thought of fucking Lyla still excited me even with Zoe influenced by the spray too.

Lyla took my cock into her mouth and bobbed several times. I groaned. Not only did it feel good as expected but it was enhanced by the fact it was Lyla doing it.

"Taste it," Lyla said.

Zoe took my cock in her hand and placed soft kisses on the shaft.

Lyla stood and pulled off my pajama top dropping it to the floor. I took two big handfuls of enticing tits. I was amazed by their firmness. There was no sagging. She ran her hands over my chest.

Zoe kissed the other side of my shaft then took just the head of my cock in her mouth swirling her tongue on the tip. I gasped with pleasure.

Lyla stepped back, sat on the bed, and peeled off her panties. She slid back and lay down. She opened her legs.

I detached Zoe from my cock and stepped out of my clothing. I made a beeline for Lyla.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.