Pheromone
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Flying-Circus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I was a zoologist working on creating an attraction pheromone for an endangered badger with little success so far. It shouldn't have crossed species and gender but it did. The formula provided incredible personal sexual success.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Father   Daughter  

"Good morning, Yuki!" I greeted. I flashed a big smile. I always liked seeing her in the morning but after yesterday evening I liked seeing her even more this morning.

"Hi," she mumbled.

Something was wrong. Did she regret last night? I hoped not. It was so incredible. I saw a whole new side of Yuki. Hell, I saw ALL of Yuki.

I didn't know what to say and felt frustrated that she had second thoughts after such an amazing experience. I know she enjoyed it as much as I did. She was the one who initiated it!

I went to work and tried to ignore her but I ended up stewing and getting angry.

"What's wrong?" I couldn't take this any more.

"Nothing." Her voice was barely above a whisper.

"Did I do something?"

She shook her head.

"So then what?" I challenged.

She drew close to me.

"Something happened last night."

"Yeah." We both knew what happened so why was she acting like this?

"I ... I woke up on the floor in the office. I wore only my lab coat. My clothes were on the floor next to me."

"And what about before?" I asked.

"I don't know how I got there. I was going to stay late but after you left for home I don't remember anything but waking up on the floor."

"You don't remember anything else?" I asked dumbfounded.

She shook her head and looked embarassed. The lab was a secure environment. No one could enter our lab or any of the labs without proper credentials.

"So you just remember that you were going to work late then waking up in the office?"

"Yes. I know I worked because I have the cannister." She picked it up off the counter.

The cannister! I snatch it out of her hand. She gave a perplexed look.

"We need to test this before we send it out," I blurted.

"I guess we have to smell it," she said with disdain.

I couldn't spray it now when other people around. What if the results were the same and she couldn't control her libido?

"We need to send this one as is. Let's make another cannister and we'll do the smell test then."

"Harp?" she questioned. It wasn't how we did things.

"I really think this might be the one and the female is ready." It was a lie but I had to keep this cannister away from Yuki. "I'll box it up myself. Go ahead and start making another batch."

I didn't do shipping either but I did it this time. I had a theory, a bizarre theory but a plausible theory, but I had to wait until later to test it. What would the result of working late again with Yuki be tonight?

I made sure I was around to get the new cannister before Yuki could get it.

"Go ahead," said Yuki with a dramatic sigh. "Spray it."

"We need to wait. There's something wrong with the ventilation in here."

She raised her eyebrows. "I haven't noticed anything."

"We better make sure. We don't want the smell lingering around. I'll contact maintenance."

I didn't call them.

I spent the afternoon studying our latest formula. What was it that drove Yuki wild? The formula was essentially the same as previous ones. We had added the female badger's scent but it was for the male. It was no doubt a combination of everything. I'd just like to know EXACTLY why Yuki responded the way she did last evening.

Toward the end of the day Yuki said, "The zoo called. They received the cannister. They'll let us know. I'm going home."

"Yuki," I said. "We haven't done the smell test."

"Do we still need to do that?"

"Probably not but I think we should."

"Alright." She looked resigned to her fate.

"Did you notice there's something weird about this formula?"

"We've added the female badger scent but that's it."

"There seems to be something different in how it combines."

"Like what?"

"I don't know but my gut says something is unique."

"Your gut?"

"A feeling," I clarified. We were scientists. We dealt with facts and didn't rely on our gut or our feelings for that matter.

"I need to use the bathroom first. Are you in a hurry? We can do it tomorrow."

Yuki shook her head.

"Be right back."

I lingered long enough so that Yuki and I would be alone again.

"Ready?" I asked, holding the cannister up. I had a grin on my face and decided I should wipe it off. "Ready?" I said again but much more sedately.

"Sure."

I concentrated on Yuki's face as I squeezed the trigger. She froze up and looked exactly like she did last time. She focused on me. I placed the cannister onto the countertop just as Yuki moved.

I rushed forward to meet her advance and our lips met in a deep, lusty embrace. Her hands slipped in between us to open my lab coat. I responded by doing the same with hers. My coat came off first followed by hers.

She pressed her body against mine. She pulled up on my shirt while rubbing her pussy against my leg. I pulled up on her top, releasing her bra clasp before taking her top all the way off.

I led her down to the floor. I lay on top of her, my chest pressed down on her pert tits. The intensity of her moans increased. Yuki's writhing challenged my ability to remove her pants. I slipped off her panties and her bare pussy beckoned me. My mouth attached to her inner labia and she moaned loudly while gushing her juices.

She spoke something, I'm not sure what, but it could only be interpretted as urgent desperation. I stripped off the rest of my clothes. I moved back on top of her and she guided my cock to her opening. I pushed and slipped right in.

"Ohhhh!" She cried like it came from the depths of her essence. She lifted her legs to take my cock deeper.

I fucked her. I plowed her pussy like my life depended on it and she responded with loud deep moans. I fucked Yuki hard. She never said one word or sound of complaint.

Yuki trembled underneath in a strong orgasm. I could feel the ecstasy in her small body. It surprised me in its power. Her pussy orgasmically squeezed around my cock in wave after wave. Yuki's body stayed in supreme pleasure as I still fucked her.

"Oh, fuck," I gasped. Spurt after spurt of cum went into Yuki.

As I rose off, Yuki gasped for air with the happiest smile on her face. Her eyes fluttered then she was asleep.

I redressed Yuki. It was a more formidable task. She was so limp. It was not easy at all to pull her pants up her legs. I had her top back on before noticing I hadn't put her bra back on so I had to take her top off, put her bra on, and put her top on again. The lab coat wasn't difficult to my relief.

I tried to pick her up to carry her but I ended up dragging her with her feet on the floor to the office. I sat her in her desk chair.

I waited. I wanted to know how long Yuki would be out. I also wanted to be here to lessen any suspicions or concerns she might have when she woke up. I sat at my desk.

Time passed slowly. Bored, I fought to stay awake. An hour passed and it soon neared a second hour.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.