Catching My Girlfriend

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: My girlfriend often let herself into my house with her own key. That's how I caught her having sex when I came home one afternoon.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   .

I grew up with my mom in Pennsylvania, she had me when she was eighteen and I've really never known who my father was, it's just something she doesn't like to talk about. I know the name on my birth certificate but that's all.

She's really quite something, pregnant her senior year in high school, got her GED, went to night school and worked two jobs at times as my grandmother and an aunt took care of me. She got her degree to become a paralegal, then into law school and now she's a full-fledged lawyer and even a junior partner in her firm.

I'm eighteen and, sometimes, people mistake my mom and me for brother and sister, that's how young she looks. All my guy friends refer to her as a MILF which, the first time I heard it, pissed me off but now I'm pretty proud that I've got such a good-looking mom.

Here's what she looks like. She's five-six, about one-sixteen, wavy blond hair to her shoulders which she sometimes wears up or in a ponytail, blue-gray eyes, 34-C cups (I've looked at her bras), nice figure, in a bikini she's pretty hot, nice legs, just overall very attractive. She is a MILF, for sure.

As I said, I'm eighteen, six-one, one sixty-five, also blue-grey eyes, some muscles now but I'm not a jock or anything, and, if you're wondering, it is, after all, that kind of website, my dick is six and a half inches long.

My girlfriend, Carol, measured it last summer, she sucked me really good to get me as hard as she could, then put the ruler and read it off. So, that's how I know.

Carol has been my girlfriend for about a year and she's got long, shiny brown hair, down almost to her waist, she's five-five, 34-24-34, one hundred and ten pounds and has B-cup boobs with small, pink nipples. And she loves for me to suck them, so do I.

She also loves for me to kiss and lick and tongue her pretty, little pussy. She shaves it nice and smooth and she started shaving me about a year ago and she says she likes sucking me now even more. Keep that in mind, guys.

We had dated about a month or so when we were at her house after school and she just started taking her clothes off and told me that she wanted sex with me.

It was now summer, Carol and I would be going to college in the fall and I had a summer job that I worked, getting off at three in the afternoon. Carol had a key to our house and she would usually come over to be there when I got home so we could have a great fuck before my mom got home.

Mom also traveled some so Carol would stay the night when she did. Her mom really didn't seem to care and we sure loved it.

It was a Wednesday, I unlocked the back door to come in, my cock already hard after seeing Carol's car in the driveway. I started up the stairs hearing some moaning from above. She must be getting herself off, I thought, we often watched each other masturbate as a little erotic extra. I knew then that she would be all ready for me so I quickly undressed and went up, my eager cock leading the way.

So, I was all primed to look in my bedroom and see Carol, legs wide, fingers dancing over her clit and pussy lips. I turned the corner and there was Carol up over ... it was my mother ... both naked, both licking each other.

I stood there for a minute as Carol moaned, "OH, OH, UUNH, UUNH, UH, uh," as she climaxed.

"Mmm, get me off, Carol, mmm, oh, yes, yes," my mom groaned as Carol bore down on her. Then she looked up and saw me.

"Oh, you're home, and look at you, all ready for some fun, huh?"

This, from my mother. Carol looked up, smiled at me and went right back to pleasuring my mother.

"Bring that over here so I can see it. Carol'll be done in a minute, she told me you had said to her that you fantasized that you wanted two girls in bed and we decided to just let you come home while we were together. So here's your fantasy," my mom told me so I walked to the side of the bed and she took my cock in her hand and gently squeezed it.

Now, you've got to understand that I'd never had any sexual play at all with my mom, none whatsoever; so this was new, totally new.

"Come closer," she said as she leaned up a bit and took the tip of my cock into her mouth as my girlfriend continued licking and tonguing her. My head was spinning trying to make sense of all this but I can tell you one thing for sure ... my cock was feeling wonderful.

I can also tell you that my mother was stunning. I'd seen her in a bikini, of course, but naked, well, she was just so hot. She's small to begin with and her petite frame was just perfect and her boobs were really nice with medium-sized pinkish-brown nipples that were really poked out. I had no idea if I'd ever sucked those nipples when I was small but I sure had plans now.

Mom's hand was up under my balls gently rubbing as she sucked. She groaned every once in a while as my girlfriend worked between her legs.

Then, she let my cock flop out of her mouth as she began to buck her hips against Carol's tongue.

"OH, OH, OH, AYYE, AYYE, AUUGGH, AUUGGH, UNH, UNH, umm, umm, oh, so good, mmm, oh, Carol, that was so good. Maybe we should make David a happy guy," she said.

"Well, I guess I'd like to know what this is all about. I mean I'm not mad or anything, but, well, this is not quite what I expected when I got home."

"Well, honey, it all started about a month ago. I came home early one afternoon and let myself in, came up to change, then heard Carol in your room. I went down the hall in my bra and panties and there she was, naked, on your bed, getting herself off."

"Yeah, your mom said, 'Do you need any help with that?' and just about scared me to death. But, then I started laughing and she took off her bra and panties and got in bed with me and that began us meeting a couple of times a week for some fun."

"Yes, so it looks like we've both been enjoying that beautiful body of Carol's and we decided to go ahead and bring it out in the open and share her with each of us. Not only that, but if you're interested in a little fun with your mother, I'm up for it, especially after sucking that nice cock of yours."

"I can't believe I've walked in on such a wonderful situation. I think you can see my answer in just how hard my dick is looking at you like this, Mom. How could I ever turn down such an offer from the sexiest woman I've ever known?"

"Looks like I get to watch you and your mom have sex, David, I can't tell you how hot that makes me. Come on, you two, I wanna watch you two get it on," Carol urged.

"Well, Mom, you ready for this?" I asked as I shook my cock up and down. She spread her legs open, presenting me with her nice, plump slit, all shaved clean and ready.

I crawled up between her legs and placed the crown of my cock right where I had come out of eighteen years earlier and pushed. At first, just the head went in but when I pushed the second time, Mom also pressed down and I went fully inside my mother's pussy.

It felt like I was home, like I'd always meant to have my cock deep inside her body. Then as I began moving back and forth, I could see how tight my mom was, how good she was in bed. I knew I was going to be doing this for a long time to come.

As she lifted her legs up, she whispered in my ear, "I've been thinking of this for a while, David, and I hope I can make you happy."

"Oh, Mom, this is amazing. You are so hot, I can't believe we're doing this but I already know I want us to do this a whole lot more."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.