High School Pimp
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2011 by aubie56

The loss of the head custodian put a crimp in Hellboy's plans. With no head custodian to keep the brothel clean and orderly and no principal to hire his replacement, the whole brothel operation had to be put on hold until something could be done. Initially, Hellboy had been considering having the whores clean up after themselves, but that was going to cut into the revenue-producing fucking time. Besides, adult men were needed to haul around those heavy metal refuse containers that the school still used.

Hellboy finally worked out a compromise whereby the whores kept the place swept and the trash picked up, and the lesser custodians moved the heavy containers. The men earned blowjobs or fucks, based on how many containers they moved. The men really enjoyed having the young chicks blow them because they always swallowed. The fucks were nice, but the blowjobs seemed to be the deciding factor in the agreement.

Hellboy had nearly two weeks of fun getting his brothel organized before the shit hit the fan. Bill had been tied up with some necessary business at the dojo, so he was delayed in going after Hellboy. That turned out to be an advantage because it gave Hellboy time to become so immersed in his activities at the school that he got careless.

Hellboy was addicted to pizzas, and he ordered one in for lunch every day. Bill quickly learned of the quirk and decided to take advantage of it. There were some picnic tables set up at the edge of the school yard, and they were usually packed with students every day that the weather was favorable. However, there was one table that was always empty as soon as the word got around that Hellboy favored that table when he ate his pizza outside. Trees shaded this table, and it was considered the most favorable one of the five that were available.

Hellboy and two of his bodyguards had sole access to the table whenever they wanted it, and Bill happened to choose the most favorable day of the last couple of weeks to check it out. He drove by in his SUV, and, sure enough, Hellboy and two of his goons were sitting at the table waiting for their pizza to be delivered.

Bill parked down the street far enough to keep from being obvious about what his plans were, and he walked the hundred yards or so down the sidewalk toward his quarry. Talk about careless stupidity! The pimp and his bodyguards were all sitting on the same side of the table and facing the school. That put their backs to the sidewalk and none of them noticed Bill walking in their general direction.

The school kids did not react either, but that was because they did not want to attract the attention of the trio eating their pizza. There had already been some unfortunate incidents when Hellboy or his bodyguards were annoyed by something one of the kids had done. Therefore, the kids were not about to do anything that would attract attention to them.

Bill was not the least bit shy about using his yawara sticks in each hand to knock them unconscious with firm taps on their heads. Hellboy had no idea that he was in danger until the bodyguard on each side of him fell on his face into his uneaten pizza that had just been delivered. Hellboy was slow to react because of the surprise of being attacked on the school grounds.

Bill dropped his weapons back into his pockets and grabbed Hellboy's right hand. Bill twisted the hand and arm behind Hellboy's back and applied a stiffened finger to a pressure point especially susceptible to pain. Hellboy was totally unable to withstand the pain he had been momentarily subjected to, so he followed orders when Bill said, "That pain was only a small sample of what I can do to you. Get up and come with me quietly, or you will feel what real pain is."

Hellboy was too intimidated by the pressure being applied to his arm and his memory of the effects of the pain to do anything but to acquiesce to Bill's orders. He stumbled from his seat at the picnic table and walked with Bill toward the SUV without giving any indication that he was being forced to do it.

Bill opened the rear door and pushed Hellboy to the floor of the vehicle without releasing his arm. Bill applied some force to another pressure point and Hellboy fainted from the pain. Bill took this opportunity to bind his wrists and ankles and gag him. The door was slammed closed, and Bill drove away without anybody noticing, at least anybody who cared. Meanwhile, the bodyguards did not regain consciousness until Bill had driven away. If any of the high school kids had noticed what had happened to Hellboy, they certainly were not going to make a ruckus about it—he had no friends at the school!

Bill drove to the abandoned building where he had his apparatus set up and woke up Hellboy with a dose of smelling salts. Bill wanted him to know what he was facing. Hellboy tried to escape, but he was bound too expertly for that to work. Bill cut away his clothes and bound him to the special chair that had previously been used so successfully.

As soon as Hellboy's balls and cock hit the cool water, he woke up to the terrible fate he faced. He knew what had happened to Horsey, and he was sure that he was about to experience the same fate. He said in a whining voice, "Please let me go. I can make you very rich if you don't hurt me."

"That's a lame promise, you bastard! I already have more money than I could spend, so money from you means nothing to me. What else do you have to offer?"

"Archie Blankenship is my boss, and I can tell you a lot about him if you promise not to hurt me."

"Yeah? What, for instance?"

"I can tell you what his real plan is for making money off those high school kids. The brothel is just a cover to get a toe hold at the high school."

Bill reached under the chair to start the water to heating. Then he asked, "Okay, what is it that Archie plans to do?"

"The high school kids are deeply into dating, of course. Well, Archie has figured out a way to use that urge to support a protection racket. The kids will have to pay money to be safe on a date; otherwise, the girl will be raped in all three holes, and the boy will be beaten enough that he will have to be carted to the hospital.

"There are about 600 potential couples at the high school, and Archie plans to charge them $10 to allow them to date. He figures that could amount to $3000 per week, maybe even more after we get started. The kids won't stand a chance. The enforcers will be men who are experienced in the protection racket. If the payoff is as good as he expects, Archie will expand his operation to the other high schools in town and to the community college."

"Does anyone else at the high school know about this protection racket?"

"No, I'm the only one. Well, you know, now, but I ain't sure how that counts. Say, please turn off the heat. That water is getting awfully warm!"

"No, I don't think so. You are a sorry bastard, and I think that the world will be better off without you. I think that I will let your balls and cock stew for 30 minutes just to see what will happen."

Hellboy began to yell threats at Bill and to scream in pain shortly thereafter. Hellboy had an unusually long cock, so it was about half dunked into the hot water. The water was approaching the boiling point, and Hellboy's screams were now continuous. He had already fainted twice, and Bill had revived him with the smelling salts. Bill was determined to leave Hellboy's balls and cock in the boiling water for the full 30 minutes.

After about 20 minutes in the boiling water, Bill heard a weird sound like a balloon bursting. He looked through the glass wall of the Pyrex dish and saw that Hellboy's scrotum was wildly misshapen. He guessed that one of Hellboy's balls had burst under the internal pressure caused by the boiling water. The sound was repeated after another 10 minutes, just as Bill was about to turn off the heater. By this time, it was impossible to wake Hellboy with the smelling salts, so Bill figured that he might as well stop the torture now, anyway.

Bill went through his usual shutdown routine and carted Hellboy to the ER. The surgeons were shocked when they did the castration and found two burst testicles. Hellboy's penis was so badly damaged that the surgeons were forced to remove it completely. Only a little bit of plastic surgery would have made Hellboy look like a female between his legs. The damage done by the steam was so bad that Hellboy eventually had to have a urostomy before he could leave the hospital.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.