High School Pimp
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by aubie56

"Horsey" had started his business at an unusually early age! Not many boys become independent businessmen before they leave middle school. Of course, Horsey had a great mentor in his oldest brother, who was one of the most successful pimps in their housing complex. Horsey's brother ran a stable with women of all ages, starting with his mother who was 39 and their youngest sister who was 17. That brother had taught Horsey all he needed to know to keep his whores in line and how to extract the maximum profit from them.

His brother had admonished Horsey to keep a close eye on his stable; otherwise, they were sure to freelance on him and hold back some of the money that was rightfully his. Horsey took this advice to heart by confining his business to girls recruited from his school, and his customers came mostly came from the same place, both students and faculty. Horsey also took his brother's advice of not trying to make his business too large too fast. Horsey stuck with girls in the ninth grade whose parents had them on the Pill. Naturally, nobody told the parents why the girls needed the Pill, but most parents are gullible enough to believe anything their daughters tell them.

Horsey decided that the one year's seasoning that he had gotten in middle school was all of the training that he needed, and he was ready to go full blast in high school. He had four girls that he carried over in his stable from middle school, but the first thing he thought of was increasing the size of his stable to a minimum of 10 girls.

With this in mind, he made a point of looking for new stock while he was keeping his current four girls busy. The lunch period was one hour long, so Horsey figured that his girls had time to eat and turn a "trick" before they had to return to class. Each girl also had one 40-minute period scheduled as a study hall, and Horsey insisted that they turn two tricks during this time. Thus, Horsey was getting 12 tricks a day from his current stable, and he did not see that as a very big workload for his whores.

Horsey did require that the girls bring a douche bottle to school with them on the days that they were bleeding. He wanted them to wash themselves out before taking on a customer. Horsey took pride in the quality of the pussy that he was selling.

The rate per trick was set at three dollars for a blowjob and five dollars for a fuck for the students. Any adults were charged at double that rate. Horsey was taking in about $300 per week, and he gave each of his girls five dollars per week. With this rate, he could see taking in $1000-$1500 per week once he expanded his stable.

Discipline was no problem for Horsey. He had a ping-pong paddle stashed in his locker, and he used it to spank any of the whores who got out of line. The technique was to bend a girl over a desk so that her ass was pointed in the air. None of his whores wore panties to school, so all he had to do was flip up the tail of her dress and her ass was presented to him for punishment.

There was a scale to the punishment, ranging from 10 swats for a minor infraction of the rules to 30 swats for something major. He had to base this punishment from counting swats because the black skin of some of his whores was not obviously red enough to tell him when they had been punished enough.

Horsey had to be careful when he administered 30 swats, because that was enough to make a girl's buttocks bleed, and that could show through her skirt. Besides, to top off the punishment, Horsey always administered an ass-fuck to the girl being punished. He did not want to stain his clothes with the girl's blood, so he always used a towel to cover her bleeding ass cheeks while he fucked her.

No girl ever had to be punished with the 30 swats more than once. The mere threat of such a punishment would jerk her into line without delay. He reinforced the lesson of all punishments by having the other girls in the stable hold the girl being punished in position while she was being spanked. This seems to make a very strong impression on the rest of the girls.

Horsey had an arrangement with the head custodian to keep two of the broom closets clear with a mat on the floor. These rooms were used by the girls for fucking and for blowjobs, two going on at one time in each room. Naturally, these rooms were used solely for students; the faculty received better service by having access to the bed in the faculty break room—that justified the higher rate for service.

Horsey had not been in business at the high school for very long before he discovered that there was a business opportunity that most pimps missed. Namely, the female half of the population was being grossly overlooked. Some of the girls and some of the faculty women were potential customers for cunnilingus. Therefore, Horsey called in his girls for training in the art of pussy licking and sucking. With the threat of a spanking hanging over their heads, the whores learned very quickly how to deliver outstanding cunnilingus. Temporarily, the cost was set at the same as that charged for blowjobs.

Horsey was not yet sure whether or not he wanted to offer strap-on fucking service to the females. He was not sure but what one of the customers might get carried away and ram too hard with the strap-on penis. All he needed was for one of his girls to have to make a trip to the emergency room at the hospital to put him out of business. That was the one kind of publicity that Horsey's business could not tolerate.

Anyway, at the end of seven weeks, Horsey was firmly established in business at the high school. He now had so much business that he was having to turn customers away for lack of availability of whores to service them. He was galled to the core every time he thought of the amount of money that he was losing. The only way around this problem was to recruit more whores. That he set out to do with his usual intensity.


Mary Anderson arrived home from high school a very frightened and upset 16 year old. She stumbled into the house and had hardly gotten the front door closed when she burst into tears. She ran upstairs and dropped her school books on her desk. She had not bothered to close the door to her room as she flopped onto her bed.

She was still crying her heart out when her brother Bill came home from the dojo where he worked. Bill could not help hearing Mary's crying as he walked past her door headed toward his room. Bill virtually skidded to a halt when he heard the sobs coming from Mary. Bill loved his sister with a passion that had nothing to do with sex. He simply loved her because she was his sister!

Bill knocked on her door, but got no answer. Mary was buried too deeply in her own sorrow to notice that there was anybody else in the world. "Mary! Mary, what has you so upset? Please tell me what it is, and maybe I can help."

"Oh, Bill, I am in deep shit, and I don't know what to do about it."

"Mary, tell me your problem. I can't help you if I don't know what is going on. You know that I will do everything I can to help and protect you, so tell me what has you so disturbed! Since Mom and Dad were killed in that automobile accident almost a year ago, and the court appointed me your guardian, I have tried to protect you every way I can."

"I know how much you have cared for me, Bill. But I am worried that you cannot do anything this time."

"Listen to me, Mary! Stop beating around the bush and tell me what the problem is. I am beginning to lose my patience, and I don't want to do that."

"Okay, Bill. I am just so frightened that it is very hard to keep my brain wrapped around the problem. Basically, the local high school pimp is trying to recruit me to be one of his whores! I don't want to become a whore, but I'm not strong enough to fight him off."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.