Teaching Shannon a Lesson
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2011 by AnonymousAuthor

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Shannon's bad grades put her in an awkward position.... and she learns that she is a natural submissive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   School   Transformation  

Shannon was changed in several ways by her first real whipping. It had been a serious one, of course, more serious really than I had planned, and it took her quite a while to get over it physically. During this time she stayed in bed alone much of the time, and I often heard her crying. I knew that she was trying to decide to leave me, forget about our bargain, and go home.

She was always polite to me, and did as she was ordered, but she was withdrawn, too concerned with her problems to pay serious attention to anything else.

I understood what was going on, and left her alone except for two things: I made her keep up with her schoolwork (though I forewent quizzes for a while), and I made her lick my asshole and suck me off every day. She performed these sexual duties in an abstracted fashion, as uninterested in them as in everything else.

Because of this, I got very little pleasure out of them myself; I kept them up, especially the ass-licking, to make her know, for at least a few minutes every day, that she was still my slave.

Her breasts slowly healed, and after a few weeks were as beautiful as ever; the whip had, miraculously, left no scars. For a while I was scared that I had damaged her permanently despite my promise (and intent), and I made up my mind never to use such a heavy whip on her tits again.

Sometime near the end of that period she made the decision to stay. I knew it when it happened, and not just because she became more cheerful.

When I took her into bed, she would go for my cock with her mouth, sucking and licking, and then look up and say eagerly, "Please, sir, may I lick your asshole?"

The first time this happened I was too surprised to say anything, and just nodded dumbly. She went back to my cock, licking her way down now to my balls, and then went on to my asshole, which she licked with abandon, pushing her tongue hard into my ass and jerking me off with her hand.

I was so taken aback that I left her in control, and soon came in her hand. She moved so that she was facing me, and began to lick my cum off her hand, staring me provocatively in the eyes.

"Was that good, sir?" she asked.

"Oh, very good," I choked out. She reached her hand down to my belly and rubbed the remaining come on me, then moved down to lick it off.

"Oh sir," she breathed between licks, "please let me suck you. May I suck you?" Her hand on my balls brought my cock back to life, and I shivered with pleasure.

"Oh yes," I said. "Suck me, Shannon, suck me." Her mouth engulfed my cock and she began to move very slowly, teasingly, up and down. She had had a great deal of practice by now, and her mouth was as soft and enveloping as a cunt.

She continued for a few minutes, then positioned her breasts over my crotch and began to move up and down, rubbing them on my cock and balls. I was moaning and my hips were moving up and down, trying to fuck her tits.

"Oh, god," I moaned, "I wanna fuck your tits, Shannon. Give me your tits." She moved up so that her tits were above my mouth, and spoke again, breathing nearly as hard as I was.

"Here they are, master. They're yours, suck them." I took a nipple in my mouth and sucked hard on it, and she gasped.

"Oh!" she said, and let her weight push her tits down on my face. "Bite them, master. Do you want to bite my tits?"

She raised herself up and swung her tits back and forth across my face, and I caught a nipple in my mouth and bit it. Shannon jerked upward, but came down again immediately, placing her tit just above my mouth. I bit her nipple again, harder this time.

"Yes, master, yes," she said, her hips thrusting against my leg, "Bite me, unhhh."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.