Teaching Shannon a Lesson
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2011 by AnonymousAuthor

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Shannon's bad grades put her in an awkward position.... and she learns that she is a natural submissive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   School   Transformation  

There was a ten-day break between the end of the Spring semester and the beginning of Summer classes, and I had given Shannon the time off from studying.

During this interval we played games and walked together, and Shannon's thighs healed up. After our one episode of ass-fucking, our sex was pretty vanilla for a while. I need these periods of vanilla sex; they whet my appetite for darker things. By Friday I was ready for something more interesting.

I had built another restraint apparatus in the basement. Its construction was very simple; a pair of short four-by-four posts held a piece of steel pipe stationary, about six inches off the ground, while another pair of posts, about five inches behind the first, were arranged to allow the insertion of a matching piece of pipe, only about four inches off the ground.

Above and slightly behind the rear posts were two two-by-fours descending from the ceiling, connected at the bottom by a third piece of pipe. I had set the height of this last piece of pipe so that I could pull Shannon's arms behind her and hook them over it, and she could still just kneel on the floor. In that position, the stationary piece of pipe on the ground would prevent her from moving forward, while the moveable piece, once inserted, would keep her from moving up or back. She would, in effect, be held to the ground at her knees with her arms hooked behind her over the upper bar. A pair of handcuffs to hold her wrists together would prevent her from unhooking her arms, and she would be held with her ass and front exposed, her tits thrust forward by the position of her arms. She would be able to writhe around a little, but not much lateral movement was possible, as the two-by-fours from the ceiling were only about two feet apart.

I had not allowed Shannon into the basement since I had stopped quizzing her, so, although she knew that I was building something, she did not know what it was. Somehow she knew better than to ask. On Friday morning I demanded a blowjob, knowing that I would need to have come to keep myself in control that afternoon. Shannon complied at once, as usual.

She could tell that something was going on by my silence and moodiness that day, but she asked no questions. By midafternoon she was pretty nervous, and was going out of her way to be nice to me. I rebuffed her, which made her more nervous. I was losing my mind from fantasizing about what I was about to do, but I had to take a shit before I could start. Finally it happened.

"Come here," I said gruffly, coming naked out of the bathroom, my cock pointing like a sexual divining rod. I took her robe off and threw it in a corner, leaving her nude.

"Go get a pillow," I ordered. Shannon left and returned in a moment with a pillow and an anxious look. She still knew better than to ask what was happening.

I took her by the arm and led her downstairs. When she saw the new piece of apparatus, she began to tremble and pull away slightly.

"What's that?" she asked, her voice unsteady. I didn't answer, but took the pillow from her and placed it on the ground between the posts. I pushed her over so that she was standing just behind the pillow, and drew her arms back behind her. My cock was already quivering, and pre-cum was evident at the tip. Rushes of lust were coursing through me, making my diaphragm contract periodically, and shortening my breathing.

"Kneel," I ordered. With a look of terror, but without a sound, she knelt. I held her arms so that they hooked properly over the bar. I put the second piece of pipe in place between the posts so that she was held down, and then secured her wrists with handcuffs.

I stepped away to view my handiwork. God, it was a delicious sight! The thought of it brings my cock to attention even now: Shannon, beautiful, young, trembling Shannon, her breasts jutting out, her ass curving gorgeously, awaiting my pleasure. I stepped behind her to take out the new whip I had bought--a proper whip this time, not a rod--and began to talk to her.

"I've got a present for you," I said. My body was jerking slightly at the hips, and my voice was thick. I took out the whip and, still standing behind her, lowered it over her shoulder and let it snake down between her breasts. Shannon shook and made a little whimper of distress when she saw it. Her voice was a whisper when she spoke.

"Are you gonna ... I mean ... oh god." She stopped to swallow. "Are you gonna use that on me?"

"Yes," I replied, "I'm going to use it on your tits." I brushed it across her chest, making her shudder. Tears came to her eyes.

"Please don't," she said, "please. Haven't I been good?" She looked up at me beseechingly, still not having, apparently, any idea of the effect this would have on me. I reached down to caress her tits, and spoke in her ear.

"Very good, Shannon, very good. But, Shannon, it doesn't make any difference. I..." I couldn't speak for a moment for the rushing sound in my head. "I just have to. Oh god you've got beautiful tits."

I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back so that she was looking directly up at me. "Guess what, Shannon?" I said as conversationally as I could. "I had to take a shit a few minutes ago, and guess what? I couldn't find any toilet paper to wipe myself. I wonder how I can get my asshole cleaned up?"

"No, no. Please, no." She was really crying now, and trying to pull her arms over the bar. I walked around to her front and raised the whip. Her eyes opened wide as she watched it descend, and she screamed when it hit her chest. A red welt appeared at once on the top of her left tit, and she sobbed when she saw it. Her tears fell onto her breasts, and the sight of them gleaming there drove me into a frenzy. I

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.