Teaching Shannon a Lesson - Cover

Teaching Shannon a Lesson

Copyright© 2011 by AnonymousAuthor

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Shannon's bad grades put her in an awkward position.... and she learns that she is a natural submissive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   School   Transformation  

I spent the evening, and much of the following day, in trepidation. At the time it had happened, I thought that it had gone very well; but on reflection, I was not sure. I had, after all, forced a young student to lick my cum off my office floor. If she could convince anyone that it had really happened, I would not only lose my job, I would probably end up in court, even though she was of age and had started it all. I was not actually too worried about this part, however, as I was fairly well convinced that she wanted to continue our arrangement, at least long enough to pass my class. I was much more worried about what would happen tonight, when I had told her to come to my office again. Last night she had seemed to take my direction willingly, but would this continue? Or would she, once not under the influence of sex, decide that she would herself set the rules? If that latter were the case, I needed to outplay her if possible, and I did not know how to go about it. I knew her so little that I could not even form any definite plan; I had to wait and play it by ear.

Shannon arrived at my office after my last class. I had not seen her that day, and I was once again taken aback at my attraction to her. The truth was that she unnerved me--I would have done nearly anything to have sex with her. I thought I had been successful in disguising this in the past, and I knew that I could never let her know it if we were to have the relationship I desired. (I was wrong about this, of course, but I was too inexperienced to know it at the time.)

"Hello, Shannon. Did you bring the stuff for your other classes?"

"Yes. Here." She handed me a stack of papers, books, and notebooks. "I still don't understand what you want them for, though."

I didn't tell her. "You will. Sit down." I nodded my head toward a chair, and she sat down. "I need to look these over a few minutes."

She sat down, looking puzzled and a little pouty at not being told what was going on, and I began to examine her course work. The courses were American Literature (a survey) and Ancient History; fortunately, I knew quite a bit about both. She was failing both courses, but neither one too badly; it would not take too much to bring her grades up to passing ones.

She apparently had one paper and the final exam left in each course. I put down the papers and looked at her for a few minutes, which made her visibly uncomfortable. My problem was that I didn't know how to make the proposition I had in mind in such a way as to make her take it seriously. Before I could state it at all, however, I needed some information.

"Shannon--are you planning to be in summer school?"

She looked surprised, but answered the question. "Yes. I was going to take two Soc courses, but now I guess I'll have to take history and English over." She looked upset. " If they'll even let me stay in school."

"Hmm. One more thing. Do you live with your parents?" Many students did; the financial savings were part of the reason they went to community college. The question brought forth a look of even greater surprise, but again she answered. "Yes. Umm--no. Well ... I live in my parents' house, but they're in Germany for two years. My dad was transferred there."

"Do you live alone?"

She looked exasperated as she said, "Yes. Why are you asking me all these questions?"

It was time to be direct. "Okay, Shannon, here's what I want." I looked over to make sure that the door was closed. "I can get you passing grades-- probably D's--in your history and English courses, and a good grade in mine, and good grades in your summer school classes as well."

She was astonished. "How can you do that?" A shrewd look then came over her face as she continued, "Can you break into the computers?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.