First Alien Enterprises - Cover

First Alien Enterprises

Copyright© 2011 by diabetic

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A classic genre -- the alien abduction -- with a few twists. In honor of cmsix who made this genre what it is. This is all about play for pay with an alien mix.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

I just stood there, shell shocked, wondering who the hell this girl was and what she was doing in my condo. I also thought to myself, "nice ass" as I saw it recede to the back of the unit.


I closed and locked the condo door behind me, slowly shaking my head in wonderment.

[Gandalf, do you have any idea what that was all about?]

{Actually, sir, I do. As soon as I saw the unfamiliar human female, I queried the security AI to determine who she is and what she is doing in the housing facility. The AI said that it is a sibling of Suchin, and that her presence here has caused a high degree of consternation for Suchin.}

[I didn't know that I had a security AI in the condo, you'll need to give me a full briefing on its capabilities and interface. I'm going to head for the kitchen to see Suchin and see if I can sort this out. Can you confirm that I told Suchin no guest without my prior approval?]

{Yes sir, those were part of your instructions, and according to the security AI, that is part of the turmoil. Apparently the sibling showed up unannounced, and Suchin is torn between family loyalty and her personal loyalty to you. I would suggest you tread gently until you know all of the facts.}

I entered the kitchen and saw Suchin standing nervously by the sink.

"Hi Suchin," I cheerfully offered, "I'm home."

"Hello Sir, welcome back.

"I was wondering if I could get some iced tea, I'm a bit thirsty."

"Right away, Sir." I could see that she was relieved to have something to do, and she immediately set about getting me a tall iced tea and bringing it to me at the table.

I smiled at her and quietly said, "Why don't you get one for yourself, then we can sit here and discuss what needs to be discussed."

She just plunked herself into a chair and began to wring her hands. I could hear movement outside of the kitchen and I assumed our visitor was listening it.

"I see that we have company," I said in a gentle voice. "Do you want to bring her in and introduce me?"

"Nee, come in here," she said in a clear voice, not shouting as she seemed to know that our visitor was just on the other side of the doorway.

"Sir, this is Thainee, or Nee. She is my younger sister."

I introduced myself to Nee, and figured that she was about 14or 15 years old.

"Suchin, do you want to tell me Nee's story and how she got here?" I asked.

Suchin began. It seems that Nee had gotten excited when she heard of Suchin's good fortune, and decided to follow her older sister to Bangkok to see if she could land a job working for a Farang, or even in one of the clubs as a hostess or dancer. She had just turned 16 and was pretty well convinced that she knew everything in life that there was to know.

"Have you explained what would be expected of her in those various jobs?" I asked.

"She seems to believe that she could somehow avoid those kinds of situations. She is really quite inexperienced in the ways of the world."

"Nee, do you understand that in any of those jobs, you would almost certainly have to provide sexual services – either to customers or club managers, or the master of the household where you work?"

Nee finally entered the conversation. "Suchin said that you don't have sex with her, that you even provided a lock on her door."

"That's right, I did provide Suchin a lock on her door, and when I hired her I promised that sex was not required."

Nee turned to Suchin and said, "See!"

"Suchin, let me ask you another question. You've been working here for about two weeks now, right?"

"Yes Sir."

"During that time, have you talked to others who work in a similar role within this condo complex?"

"Yes Sir, I have talked to about 30 different girls."

"What have you learned," I continued.

She stopped and thought for a moment, then began, "I've learned four things. First, they are all terrible gossips. Second, sex is a requirement for all of them, and some of their employers loan them out to guests. Third, beatings are a common form of punishment. Fourth, you pay me a significantly higher rate than any of the others, I've learned to lie about how much my pay me."

"Hmmm," I smiled, "sounds like I have to cut your pay and start beating you."

"Sir!"

"Sir!"

"Relax ladies, just some farang humor. Nee, do you see that Suchin's situation is somewhat unique in that I pay her very well so that she can support her family. That includes you. I've promised her that sex is not part of her job, and I keep my promises. Finally, I don't beat women. Suchin, where is Nee staying?"

"Sir, I know that you told me that there were to be no visitors without your advance permission. Nee has been staying here. I invited her because she is my little sister. That was contrary to your wishes. If you wish to fire me and send me away, I understand."

"Suchin, Nee, I think we can dispense with that kind of talk for a while. Nee, I want you to stay with your sister for a couple of weeks, I want you to meet the other domestics and hear their stories. Suchin, I want you to take Nee to Soi Cowboy one night and to Patpong another night, just so she can see what goes on there. Let her talk to waitresses, and other bar girls to find out what their life is like. I am going to Europe for a while, please stay until I return and then we will discuss your future. Nee, help your sister around here. Suchin, it is OK to use household money for Nee's food and incidentals. I'll reach out to Anong and provide for a small allowance for Nee's needs."

Suchin had tears running down her face. She came over to me and gave me a huge hug and kiss, thanking me for taking good care of her sister and for not getting mad and firing me. Nee gave me a brief hug and expressed her thanks, although I could tell she was net entirely convinced. I hoped I was not doing the wrong thing by giving her temporary shelter. I feared I might have as with her attitude she might just become one of the girls who thought that all Farangs "owed" her something. I would need to talk to Suchin, but first I needed to unpack and think.

I went back to the front door, grabbed my bag and went into the bedroom where I first unpacked, throwing all of the dirty stuff in the hamper, and then I emptied and replenished my shaving/toiletries kit so that it was fully stocked for my trip to London in two days.

{Sir, Gandalf interrupted. If it is convenient I would like to further discuss your travel arrangements to London.}

[Sure, Gandalf, what do you have for me?]

{In keeping with your flight requests, there is a great Singapore Airlines flight from Singapore to London that departs at 9 a.m. The problem is that the connections are very poor. There are about 20 daily flights, but none that will get you there in time for a 9 a.m. departure. We can either get you there the night before, or simply transport you to Changi Airport in time for you to make your flight.}

[Let's plan on having you transport me from the time I step in the elevator here, and put me in a restroom near the check-in counter at Changi Airport about an hour and a half before my flight departs. Also, I'm going to take a nap in a few minutes, please use that time to give me a full briefing on the capabilities of the security AI and any other AIs that just happen to be around.]

{Consider it done.}

With that bit of business dispensed of, I picked up my phone and called Anong. I confirmed that we were still on for lunch tomorrow, then I asked if she could come by sometime today, as there was an issue that needed her attention. She said she would be over in a few hours, and I told her that was just fine.

I took a nice hot shower and climbed into bed with just a light sheet over me. I was asleep in seconds. The next thing I knew, Suchin was gently shaking me awake, telling me that Anong was here. I got up, splashed some cold water on my face, rinsed the sleep out of my mouth, then slipped on some clean slacks and a nice shirt.

When I came into the kitchen, all three ladies were sitting at the table and chatting.

"Hello Anong. I see you have met Nee, and have probably guessed why I asked you to stop by."

"Hello Sir. Yes, I just met Nee, and Suchin was telling me about the arrangements you wanted. I'll take care of everything from my end."

"Do we need to have a private discussion?"

"No Sir, I'll contact you if I run into any difficulties, and I'll discuss Nee's allowance with you before you depart for Europe."

"Great, thank you Anong. Suchin, what are you serving us tomorrow for lunch? We will all eat together, including you and Nee. So that is four, unless Rom is coming as well."

"Rom is working and cannot join us," Anong advised.

"I came across a nice recipe for baked sea bass with herbs wrapped in banana leaf and served with steamed rice and a nice garlic chili sauce that I think you will like," Suchin said.

I told her, with a mostly straight face, that it sounded delicious.

[Thank you Gandalf.]

{You are most welcome.}

I told the girls that I would be working in my den, and that it was OK to disturb me. I encouraged them to work out the logistics of having Nee here until such time as it was practical to return to her village. I also asked Suchin to contact her parents to let them know that Thainee was safe.

I settled in at my desk, fired up my laptop and began to really look at the money that was coming in. It was quickly clear that I was making a shitload of money for the aliens, and that, in turn, I was most likely one of the richest people on the planet. This gambling gig, if it lasted, was better than having a license to print money.

I decided that I would definitely go ahead with my idea to franchise Jerry, assuming he went along. I could offer him great health, a dick that would never let him down, and seemingly endless riches. I could not imagine him getting upset that I was taking a piece of the action. I also made a mental note to see if I could find a third person to include in this activity.

My gut instinct told me that I needed to keep inventing new forms of wagering that would be based on the unpredictability of humans. Having Jerry around would open up a lot of daily double types of wagers, where we would both hit an establishment and the bettors could place wagers on either Jerry or myself, or a daily double where they have to guess which girls both of us end up with. If I added a third player, we could do trifectas or even wagers where there is a payoff if they guess two out of three. Time to penetration and number of penetrations were interesting side bets that would draw additional money from established bettors.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.