First Alien Enterprises - Cover

First Alien Enterprises

Copyright© 2011 by diabetic

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A classic genre -- the alien abduction -- with a few twists. In honor of cmsix who made this genre what it is. This is all about play for pay with an alien mix.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

With Lap off to places unknown, I hit the laptop and checked the gambling results. Revenues continued to climb as word of the game and the videos spread across the population of space, so I knew the Aliens would be happy with the results to date.

{We are very happy. Thank you.}

[You are most welcome.]

Ancillary sales of things like videos of the various nightclubs and massage parlors, along with shirt and hats with a stylized image of me were also selling. To be honest, I didn't have a clue, and would not have bought a shirt or hat myself, but I'm just a stupid Earthling. What do I know about Intergalactic taste – other than they certainly do like pussy?

I spent a good part of the morning at the pool, enjoying the relaxing water and the mindless exercise of swimming laps. When I tired I showered and changed and headed to the lobby in hopes of running into Rom. She was sitting alone at the concierge desk, so I grabbed one of the chairs and sat down. We did the usual greetings and I asked when she could get started on the decorating project. She said that she and Anong would be able to look at the Condo tomorrow and could spend most of the day there. I asked if she needed a ride there but she said no, as she an Anong were going to meet for an early Thai breakfast and would meet me there at 9 a.m. if that was good for me.

I agreed, and let her get back to work.

I was in the mood for something a little different, and decided to indulge myself with a two-fer at one of the massage parlors, so I alerted Gandalf to put a daily double in play, and took a nice leisurely stroll down Sukhumvit Road to the Darling Massage Parlor, arriving just as they opened for the day. I went up the three steps and pulled open the door, took a couple of steps and then slowed until my eyes got accustomed to the dim light. Rather than approaching the fishbowl to my left, I chose to go into the little restaurant to the right, sat and ordered a beverage and a light snack. While I took my refreshment, I enjoyed the show as any number of the hostesses "just happened" to have a reason to walk through the restaurant and check out the Farang who had the potential of being the first customer of the day. Taking my snack also gave the managers/touts the opportunity to make sure that all of the girls who were working were actually in the fish bowl, so I had a very wide selection.

I took my sweet time making my initial selection. Gandalf had let me know that the betting pool would be locked once I indicated I was ready to make a choice. I finally let the tout know which girl I wanted, and waited for her to come out. She was a typical Thai cutie, about five foot two, with her hair up and heavily lacquered – it was actually hard to the touch and gave the impression it would snap off. The heavily lacquered hairstyle seems to be almost standard among massage parlor girls. When she came out I told her that I was going to select a second girl and that I wanted her to help me pick. I had her tell me the numbers of three girls she would be comfortable working with. I had the tout have them stand up, but I didn't care for any of the three and told her so. She smiled and quickly gave me three other numbers, which led me to believe that the first three numbers she gave were presented to me as an obligation. She could honestly tell the others which three number she gave. I had the tout have the next three girls stand up, and I chose one of them. She was a spitting image of the first girl, perhaps an inch taller and slightly bustier.

After I paid the fee, the two girls led me up to one of the deluxe rooms that had an oversize tub and a bit more room than usual. On the way up, the two girls were chattering happily in Thai, not realizing that I could understand every word they said. My initial supposition was correct – the first three numbers she had given were done so to meet the obligation that the newer girls pick the girls with the most seniority when asked about preferences. Once I had declined those three girls, she was free to give the numbers belonging to her friends, one of which I had chosen. With both of them happy, this looked like it was going to be a great session.

I pointed to the telephone and pantomimed drinking, and then told them I wanted some mineral water and they could order drinks for themselves. When speaking, I used pigeon-Thai so they would assume that I had a very limited tourist vocabulary and would feel comfortable speaking Thai to each other in my presence. One of the girls picked up the phone and ordered three bottles of water, told me the price, and I left enough money on the counter to cover the cost of the drinks plus a tip.

One of the girls started filling the huge tub while the other squatted in front of the bench where I sat and began taking off my shoes and socks. Having a beautiful woman squatting in front of you as she slips off your shoes and socks, and then wipes your feet with a towel is quite erotic in its own right.

She then put down a small towel for me to stand on, then the two of them proceeded to undo my pants and take them off, leaving my underwear on. They were about half way done with getting my shirt off when there was a gentle knock on the door and our beverages arrived. The girls paid for the drinks and gave the server the tip, and completed taking off my shirt. The girls then poured my drink and handed it to me, while they took off my t-shirt and undershorts.

By now, the tub was full and the girls had me step in but remain standing. They quickly shucked off their uniform smocks and stood there while I admired them in their little black panties. After posing for a few minutes, and kissing each other while they played with each other's breasts, they dropped their panties and climbed into the tub with me.

It took a few minutes for them to position me in the tub, and then the fun began, warm water, soap bubbles, six hands, six butt cheeks, two pussies, three assholes, four boobs, one dick and one ball sack. Everything got soaped and rinsed and licked and sucked. There were bites and nibbles, sucks and licks, tickles and giggles. We splashed enough water on the floor that they had to have additional warm water running. Thank goodness for tile floors with in-floor drains. Finally, after about 45 minutes of water play, they stood me up on slightly shaking legs, rinsed all the soap and bubbles off, helped me out of the tub and dried me off. They led me to the bed and had me lie face down while they went back and rinsed each other off and toweled dry. One of the girls knelt beside me on the bed and began massaging my legs, while the other went over to clean up around the tub area and put away their supplies.

A few moments later she rejoined us on the bed and I now had found hands massaging me, and popping all of the joints on my fingers and toes. Eventually they flipped me onto my back, placing a folded towel over my eyes so that I would feel, rather than see, and began working on my front side, occasionally reaching out and stroking my dick, keeping it nice and hard – even though their assistance was hardly needed. They shifted their full attention to my dick and balls and I got to enjoy the sensation of having two mouths working on me at the same time. I felt the bed shift again, as one of them – I really didn't care which – lowered herself on my dick and began to ride me. I asked Gandalf to make sure I didn't cum until I wanted to, and let her ride until she was content, then I felt the bed shift again and felt the second girl change condoms before she lowered herself onto me and began her ride. I reached around and slid my index finger into her rosebud, up to the second knuckle, and hung on as she really picked up her pace. I felt a boob being pushed onto my mouth and I gladly suckled before deciding to finish. I furiously up-thrust several times before filling the condom. I felt her climb off and just stayed where I was on the bed, until a felt a warm washcloth cleaning me up.

I took the folded towel off of my eyes and motioned for the girls to rejoin me on the bed, where we cuddled for about 10 minutes before the inevitable knock on the door signaling that our time was up. I let the girls dress me, I gave them nice tips and wandered down the stair and out to Sukhumvit Road where I grabbed a tuk-tuk to take me back to my hotel. On the way back, I engaged Gandalf.

[Gandalf, how did the first daily double go?]

{Sir, it was utterly fantastic. We created a streaming video thatr explained how it worked and how to play it, and the number of downloads really taxed our servers. The betting volume was still rising when we had to shut off betting so you could make your selection.}

[You made a video?]

{Yes, it was a tutorial based on something we found on one of your planet's dog racing tracks. We changed it around in anticipation of today, and made it available once you shared your plans.}

[So everything went smoothly, though?]

{Not quite Sir. You gave us enough time to set everything up, but you arrived at the massage parlor right as they opened, so we didn't have time to get headshots of all the girls before you arrived. Your time in the restaurant helpee, and we were able to induce some time delay, but not enough to accommodate the volume. Still, it was an exceptionally profitable morning for us.}

My tuk-tuk pulled up in front of the hotel and I wandered in, greeted Rom and started to head to the dining room, until I had a change of plans and grabbed a taxi to the Ambassador Hotel and ate in the food court out front. It is a fun place because you buy bunch of tickets and wander around using the tickets to "buy" food from the various food stalls, then cash in your excess tickets. While eating I happened to share a table with a Vietnam Veteran, Jerry, who flew as a gunner on AC-130 gunships out of Ubon during 1970. These were the converted C-130 cargo planes that had gatling guns, 40mm cannon and eventually a 105 howitzer, all side firing. He flew mostly in Laos.

"Nixon said we had no troops in Laos," he explained with a laugh, "but he didn't say we had troops over Laos. Bastard!"

He is in his early 60s, moved well, and as we talked he told me he had been coming back to Bangkok every two years since 1975 when he got out of the service.

Jerry didn't seem put off by my relatively young appearance, and he didn't try to bore me with a bunch of war stories, he didn't get drunk at lunch, and he didn't try to probe my finances. I immediately like the guy. Our conversation, once we got past introductions, drifted to the mongering scene and how it had both changed and stayed the same over the year. I had Gandalf working real hard making sure I didn't say anything that revealed my true age. He was an easy guy to talk to and we ended up spending several hours just chatting. He was staying in one of the nearby small hotels on Soi 8, The Royal Asia Lodge, which he described as clean, well maintained and quiet. He usually ate at the food court because it was less expensive than going to restaurants all the time, he ate better, and had a lot of variety to choose from. He would bring about $2,000 US with him, and that would cover his hotel for two weeks, his eating and his mongering – provided he did things in moderation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.