First Alien Enterprises
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by diabetic

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A classic genre -- the alien abduction -- with a few twists. In honor of cmsix who made this genre what it is. This is all about play for pay with an alien mix.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

Next morning

I woke up feeling just great and slid out of the bed so as not to wake the thoroughly reamed sweet young thing who was asleep next to me. She really looked great, partially covered by a sheet, one nicely formed breast exposed, and her jet black hair fanned out behind her. I briefly thought of getting her fired up again, but decided to check the results of yesterday's betting. I could always crawl back into bed with her.

I headed into the luxury bathroom and did my daily S-S-S routine. As I stepped into the bedroom again, Gandalf advised me that I had a summary e-mail waiting, and that while he could just share the numbers with me, it might be easier if I had something that I could see.

I went over to the desk where I had the laptop set up, fired it up and opened my e-mail.

Summary of test betting sessions.

There were three test sessions:

Soi Cowboy

Massage

"Q-Bar"

Soi Cowboy

Total Wagers: 196,844 credits

Total Winners: 3,477

Total payout: 167,317 credits

Winners were payed: 48.12 credits per credit wagered.

Total Vigorish: 29,527 credits.

Massage

Total Straight Bet Wagers: 286,554 credits

Total Field Wagers: 66,798

Total Winners: 3,712

Total payout: Total 297,009 credits [243570 (straight pool) plus 53,439 (Field bets) credits]

Win payed: 80.01 credits per credit wagered.

Total Vigorish: 56,343 credits.

We saw betters betting on multiple numbers hoping for a high odds payout. Of the winning betters, 76% had bets on other numbers as well.

"Q" Bar

We set up two bets on each girl in the club. A short time bet and an all-night bet. All night was defined as in your bed when you woke up. As the night progressed, we scratched girls who left with someone or seemed to be there was someone. Players whose bets were scratched could move them to other girls at the then-current odds, or get a refund. Nearly all players redirected their bets.

No field wager was set up.

Total Wagers: 337,212 credits

Total Winners: 9,778

Total payout: 286,630 credits

Win payed: 29.31 credits per credit wagered.

Total Vigorish: 50,581 credits.

Had this been live betting, our vigorish would have been 136,451.

Utterly fantastic.

No system glitches were uncovered.

Please share with Gandalf any changes you wish to make, and if you do not object we will go live.

In each case, once you entered the doors of the establishment, we froze the feed for a period of four hours your time to allow the bets – we think a smaller timeframe will work once interest picks up. Freezing the feed meant that no one knew the results ahead of time.

We used your sleep period and other quiet times to bring the feed close to real time. This is going to work very, very well.

Respectfully submitted:

Watson

There was also a data file and set of photos of the cutie on the front desk, whose name was Romanee, but went by Rom.

[Gandalf, please convey to Watson that I'm agreeable to going live with the betting, but there are a couple of controls that need to be put in: first, no one associated with this project should be allowed to wager. Have real draconian penalties in place if they are caught and make it public that those controls are in place. Next, we need to cap the odds on a single bet. Set them at 100:1, and if that gets invoked, we keep the payouts as additional vigorish. Third, we should always try to have a field bet. We make more money and we want to encourage betters to place those bets, even though there will most likely be a lower odds payout. Finally, we need to do a daily double. I'll tell you in advance when I plan to take two girls. Bettors bet on the girls I pick, but they have to guess both girls in order to win. Don't forget to offer the wheel bets. Keep the three pots separate. They can bet on the first girl, the second girl or the daily double. The daily double is a separate bet of two credits per unit bet. The max payout on the daily double would be 1000:1.]

[Also research Trifecta, and I'll think about how we can make that happen.]

With the morning's work out of the way, I crawled into bed and began working on that lovely boob that was calling my name, Fairly soon the rest of the body was with the program, and I soon was deep within her, blasting away for the first time that day. We showered together, and she dressed. We shared a nice Thai-style room-service breakfast and discussed when I would be back at the "Q". She made it clear that she wanted to see me again, and said that she had a free day with no classes later in the week if I wanted to have her show me around. I got her cell phone number, gave her a nice "parting gift," a pat on her shapely ass, and she went on her way.

I went back to the laptop and studied the data file on Rom. Age 24, University graduate, from a nice middle class family with lots of siblings, had never worked in the entertainment side of the business, was not dating anyone, but did have a nice circle of friends. Rom had worked for the hotel for three years and had never dated a guest. She had a nice, tight body, and no immodest photos of her were available. She was not a virgin, but was not promiscuous, and did not have any children. I authorized Gandalf to start the wager and to make the data file and photos available to the betting community.

I then went down to the front desk and did some serious flirting with Rom, with my dick twitching its approval. She demonstrated a delightful personality, some shyness, and I was able to ascertain her work schedule and the fact that she was usually off of work on Mondays and Tuesdays. She also unsuccessfully hid a great looking rack underneath her work uniform.

[Gandalf, please make sure that Rom does not ever see me take a girl upstairs or learn about it from anyone else.]

{Not a problem, sir.}

I lounged around the lobby for an hour or so, reading all the Thai and International newspapers, getting caught up in current events, exchange rates and my favorite sports teams. Invariably, when mongering, one ran into other mongers, and it was important that I be able to hold up my end of the conversation.

There is no use having money if you can't spend it, so I headed off to the Emporium Department Store and Mall. Actually, I went back up to my room and had Gandalf transport me to the 6th floor parking garage. What a great way to travel. I spent several hours wandering the mall, shopping for clothes, small gifts, and snacks for the room. I also had a nice lunch at the food court, and did some serious flirting with the girls who worked in the mall. After I had finished shopping, eating and flirting, I had Gandalf drop me in the hotel parking garage and walked through the lobby, burdened by a number of shopping bags. One of the bellboys spotted me and relieved me of my load, but I accomplished my mission of having Rom note that I had been shopping at an upscale location.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.