Surrounded by Girls - Cover

Surrounded by Girls

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I lived with my mom and my two younger sisters along with my aunt and her two daughters, so I was surrounded by girls. Things really started to change when I was fifteen and all for the better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

The next morning, I woke up and there was Yvonne in bed next to me, naked. I quickly found that out when I turned over to see her and she lifted the covers, bare-assed naked.

"I sure hope Mom and Aunt Marie have left for work, " I gasped. "And what about Roxy and Melinda?" I asked. They were our cousins, Aunt Marie's two girls.

"Oh, they're gone. There's just the three of us."

You know now that my total focus turned to sex, right? I'm a fifteen-year old guy.

"So, you want me to do it like I did last time, with my tongue?"

"I thought we could do it like sixty-nine, one on top of the other. You know about that?" my sister asked.

"I've heard guys talking about it. It's just one gets over the other, right?"

She wasted no time crawling up over me and sliding her lips down over me as her middle lowered toward my open mouth. She came down as I put up my tongue up and reached in to open her with my fingers to wiggle my tongue back and forth.

Yvonne was amazing. I really didn't think she'd be such a sexual tiger but she was sure enjoying what we were now doing. Allison seemed a bit more reticent, less spontaneous, but all this was still almost too much for me to process.

I just loved licking and tonguing her little pussy, so pink and pretty, as she crouched there over me, her lips sliding up and down on my dick's shaft, making me feel so, so good. I could do this forever, I thought, easily forever.

"God, here you are," I heard in Allison's voice. "I should have known that my horny little sister would be in with her horny brother. You two look like you're having fun, I'm going to have breakfast," and off she went. I figured I could eat anytime; this was just too good.

We both got each other off and after breakfast, I had a session with Allie as well. This was how our weekdays were for the rest of the summer. Our mom and aunt and older cousin, Melinda, were all working so the three of us had all day to do whatever we wanted and, especially for Yvonne and me, that meant having sex of some kind or other. It was every guy's dream.

Then, In August, one Thursday, my cousin Melinda came home early from work and it happened that both my sisters were at friend's.

I was up in my room on my computer, trying a way a friend of mine had told me about that worked for him on getting around the porn blockers on his browser. My door was open, I was home alone, at least I thought I was, when Melinda walked in my room.

"Hi, Eddie, I'm home early, where's your sisters?"

"Oh, Allie is at Marcy Hendrick's and Yvonne is over at Cate Burgher's. Just me, I guess."

"Well, good, you're the one I want to talk to," she said as I immediately wondered what it might be. She's two, nearly two and a half years older than I am and we really don't have much in common, so I was really curious.

"Sure, what about?"

"Sex, I understand that you're having sex with both Allison and Yvonne."

It was like I was hit with a brick. The three of us had been extra careful to keep from getting caught and now it looks like our cousin knows all about it.

"Um, no, that's not true, we're not, how'd you get a crazy idea like that?"

"They both told me," she said there looking right at me.

"They told you? Well, it's not true, we haven't had sex."

"Well, okay, not fucking but you're all three getting each other off orally, doing sixty-nine, they said you were."

Now I was scared. So I asked, "Why do you want to know? Are you going to tell?"

"I want you to do it to me, is why I want to know."

I just sat there. It was like I was suddenly flipped over backwards. Just a complete reversal of where I figured things were headed.

"You..." I tried to stutter out.

"I want you to give me oral sex, eat me out. I'll do you, too, if you want."

I knew the answer my dick was giving me so I said it out loud and we both began taking our clothes off. Melinda was seventeen and I'd seen her in a bikini, of course, and she was really put together. Now, as she reached around to unclasp her bra and let it slide off her arms, I saw just how beautiful she really was. Her breasts were perfect, round, solid-looking, even light bluish veins showed through her skin.

Her nipples were erect, they were small and pink and just looked delicious.

She slid her shorts to the floor and stepped out of them leaving herself standing there in a pair of light blue panties that I knew were thongs, they really didn't hide anything, I could see the plump groove running upward from her thigh's intersection.

I stood there in my briefs as I watched her pull them off and hand them to me.

"Would you like these to remember the day by?" she asked with a sweet, sexy grin.

I brought them right to my nose and inhaled her scent as she asked, "Well, just when do I see my cousin's cock?"

Her words shook me out of my trance and I pulled them down and kicked them away.

"Well, you've grown up, Eddie. I remember the last time I saw it, well, this is much nicer," as she reached down to take it in her hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.