Surrounded by Girls - Cover

Surrounded by Girls

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I lived with my mom and my two younger sisters along with my aunt and her two daughters, so I was surrounded by girls. Things really started to change when I was fifteen and all for the better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

My dad left us when I was six, ran off with my mom's best friend. I still remember all the crying even if it's half a dozen years and more since.

But, life went on and my aunt moved in with us with her two older girls adding to my mom, myself and my two younger sisters. So, I had six females around me as I was growing up.

It hardly made a difference around the house until I got to be about eight or nine. We would often run around naked or at least partly so with not a thought about it. But, well, it pretty much coincided with when I started getting erections, there were new rules around to dress more carefully though there were plenty of lapses, especially about wearing underwear around the house.

Once I got to be about nine or ten, I, like so many of us boys, really began to discover just how good it felt to rub on my penis. I had a piece of silken fabric that I treasured, washed carefully when needed which was pretty often, for its sole purpose was giving myself those wonderful feelings. I usually kept it in my pocket but was always careful to remove it when those pants went in the laundry hamper.

I also jacked-off in the shower or in the bathroom using soap or one of the various body lotions present in every bathroom in a house full of females. I probably wasn't much more aroused than any other boy my age though all the female company around the house probably didn't lessen my libido.

As I grew a bit more, I really began having actual ejaculations of sticky, white semen instead of the slippery, clear liquid young boys produce. And, with it, oh, yes, the feelings were so much better. That sure didn't make me masturbate less, that's for sure.

Now, what I knew about sex I picked up at school from the other guys and in the sex-ed I'd had so far which, go ahead and ask your own kids, well, it was pretty lame. I also did manage to read through a few books on sex that were the parents of friends of mine. They helped the most, really, to understand all this wild stuff about sex and girls.

By the time I'd entered my teens, well my dick was just hard all the time, just taking every thought I had. If you're a guy, maybe you remember. It's all I wanted to do.

So, one Saturday morning, we were in the family room watching cartoons (yes, you watched them, too, I'll bet) and I had a blanket over me as I played quietly with my dick when my oldest cousin come in the room in nothing but a teeshirt to ask one of my younger sisters where something was that she'd borrowed.

Well, my cousin was sixteen, almost seventeen, and I could see everything. Her nipples were hard and easily visible and the teeshirt just ended perfectly so I could see the slit between her legs. She was talking with my sister but I was drinking up the scene in front of me.

Let me tell you, the women in my family from my mom to my aunt, my sisters and my cousins, yes, every one is attractive, even pretty. And the cousin standing there was really the hottest female in the household.

As she stood there, I pulled my dick out of my boxers and started masturbating but not before I raised a knee up under the blanket to disguise what I was doing.

The cousin started to leave and my sister suddenly stood up pulling the blanket off me so there I was stroking up and down as they both glared at me. I jumped up and ran to my room embarrassed to the hilt.

I just sat there not knowing if anything might happen or not. Then, finally, a knock came to the door.

"Eddie, it's your Aunt Marie. May I come in? I'd like to talk with you."

I knew, I just knew it was about what my cousin and sister had seen, I mean, what else?

So I said for her to come in which she did, closing the door behind her. I got ready for it as she sat on my bed facing me.

"Has your mom ever talked with you about sex and masturbation?"

"No, not really."

"Hmm, what I thought. My sister isn't very open about things like that. So, I guess I'll talk with you about it. First, it's perfectly normal to masturbate. We all get feelings that are sexual and we get aroused. You know when that happens, your penis swells and gets bigger, a hard-on, right?"

I nodded and she went on, "It's perfectly normal to want to relieve yourself by masturbation and there's nothing wrong with it at all. Practically everyone does it, Eddie, including me.

"But, it's a private matter. You shouldn't be doing it in public areas of the house where others may see you. Remember, you're the only male here, these things are private and should be done privately, either here in your room or in the bathroom, like in the shower. Do you understand? I'm not mad at you, I'm just telling you."

I told her that I understood and she got up and opened my door and called down for my older sister to come up. When she did, she closed the door again. It was the sister I was in the family room with, Allison, she was fourteen.

"Allison, I know you saw something that Eddie shouldn't have been doing but it really didn't harm you and now that I've had a chance to talk with him, he understands that it's private and to be done privately not in a public area of our house." She stood there listening, then my aunt added, "Your coming to me was a bit of tattling on your brother and I just want to nip that in the bud. After all he didn't do it deliberately in the open, it was an accident that you even saw. So, let's make sure things are really serious before you think you have to tell."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.