Second Semester - Working for a Living - Cover

Second Semester - Working for a Living

Copyright© 2011 by Barneyr

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This is the continuing story of Bob Roberts, who woke up one morning with very acute mental powers. You do not have to read “What’s All the Fuss About?” to understand this story, but it would help understand who the players are and how Bob became to be like he is.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Slow  

Thursday, Mar. 28

I awoke this morning with a great outlook on life in general, and my life in particular. I felt great; my high school nemesis was gone, for a while at least. I remember hearing something yesterday about John being arrested for assault with a deadly weapon, as well as his uncle. I also think his uncle Gerald was in more hot water than that. All my women were falling all over me, trying to be love me to death, I had a date for the senior prom, and I had a hotel room for that night, as well. If nothing else, I would probably get a blowjob at least, and be able to eat pussy too.

At breakfast, mom said that she was so glad Stan brought me home and explained everything to them. It made them feel very good that even Stan knew everything was okay. He said that no charges would be filed against me as Jason could see that I was the assaulted party and not the other way around. She also said that she and Dad were so proud of me for standing up to John as he was nothing but a bully and bullies were supposed to be stood up to or they would continue their roughshod ways.

I said, "Mom, yes, John was a bully and had been pretty much all of his life once he grew taller than most kids. He usually picked on kids younger or smaller than he was and terrorized many of them. Jimmy is, well was, the same way until Suzie stood up to him. Now it looks as though the whole family has been stood up to and things will go differently for them from now on. As far as I'm concerned, it's over and done with, and we can forget this episode of our lives and go on from here."

"That is a very good attitude, Son, I like that; we can go on from here. Nice touch, well it's time to go, see you both tonight. How does barbeque sound for tonight?"

Suzie said, "Sounds good for me, right, Bob?"

"You bet, Squirt, barbeque for tonight."

I waited at Brad's driveway for him to come out, while Suzie walked on about 50 feet to the bus stop. Brad came out before Suzie could get to the stop though. As soon as I got in the car, Brad said, "Bob, that was some moves out there yesterday. A few of us guys got together in the morning and we had about the whole football, basketball, and baseball teams out there spread throughout the crowd. When the big guy started forward, several of us started out, but the cowboy parted the crowd and motioned us back. He walked up to the big guy and swung a baton and hit him behind the knees and he went down like a homesick rock. I have never seen such a fight in my life. Did you know John had pulled a knife on you? I never saw it until he flopped on the ground screaming. I later heard the big guy was John's uncle, and in the FBI."

About that time, Brad ran out of breath. "Brad, slow down, don't get so excited. It's all over now, I didn't get hurt and John and his Uncle Gerard are the only ones in trouble. And yes, I knew John pulled a knife, and that is why the fight was over so quickly. Once he pulled the knife, I knew it was time to end it. For me, I would just as soon forget the whole thing even happened."

"You do know that you are the hero of the school now, don't you? John was not just a bully to you, but to several other kids too. With him gone, there shouldn't be anyone else step up after your demonstration yesterday."

"Brad, I'm just glad that he is no longer bullying people. It appears that his whole family were bullies. Now, please, no more talk about me. So how are you and Kaitlin doing?"

"Bob, Katie and I are great. We are taking it slow and wow; I am really getting to know her a lot more than I ever knew Kelly and a couple of others in my past. I think this may just last; she and I can talk about anything. She is interested in what I like and want out of life and I understand her better now too. I know it has only been a couple of weeks, but I am more into Kaitlin than I ever was with Kelly. I think Kelly was just a plaything, but Kaitlin is more permanent. This is just so sudden that I'm kinda confused about the whole thing. I think I wasted a lot of time on airheaded fuck toys instead of finding someone like you have with Brenda. When I looked at you two, I really got jealous, and when Kelly blew off my getting to go to UT, that was the last straw. I started looking around for someone that I would like to meet. Well, I didn't have to look far, Kaitlin had kinda been on my radar for a while now. I have been watching her and thinking about her for almost a year now, but somehow, I didn't think I could measure up to being her boyfriend. Yeah, I know I'm the jock hero, but I didn't think she was interested in someone like that. Come to find out, she's not that into sports, but she is into me. How about that for a change?"

"Brad, I am so happy for you. If what you feel for Kaitlin is even half of what I feel for Brenda, then you guys are truly lucky. I feel that we are destined to be together; somehow she is kinda like a second half of me. So I understand, Buddy."

By now we were at Kaitlin's house and I opened the door and got in the back seat and left the door open for Kaitlin. Kaitlin started in gushing about my heroics yesterday, and Brad and I both said, 'whoa'. "Kaitlin, that is over and done with, please let it drop. I would just as soon it never happened, but I understand that some good may have come from it. That is so yesterday's news, so let's move on, OK?"

"If you're sure, OK, but let me tell you that what happened yesterday is such good news to so many people, it's almost scary how many people were affected. Now I hear that Sam asked you to the prom, are you going to the party afterwards?"

"Yes, Kaitlin, Sam and I are invited and we are going. I already got a room for us to sober up in. Did you get one too, Brad?"

"Bob, you know I never even thought about that. That might be a good idea, I'll call them tonight. Thanks, Bob."

"Just a second, Brad," I said, as I pulled out my phone. "Yes, my name is Mr. Robert Roberts and I would like to reserve another room for Saturday night, April 13th. Yes, that is correct, I have a client coming in then and I wanted to have a room ready for them. I had heard that you might be busy that night. Oh I see, well then by all means make sure we are close, if you can. Yes, use the same credit card to hold the room; we may be late getting in. No thank you. See you then, goodbye. You are all set, a room under my name at the Hampton Inn, but no biggie. We can settle up afterwards. So you two enjoy yourselves and don't get too drunk, I need a sober driver for in the morning."

"Bob, thanks so much, you let me know how much and I make sure you are paid."

"Wait, Bob, isn't the party at the Homewood suites?" asked Kaitlin.

"Yes it is, that is why I made reservations for us at the Hampton. They are just down the street and away from the noise,. And, no problem Brad, you are my best friend. Besides, Homewood was booked solid last week when I tried to make a reservation, so I switched to the Hampton, I hope you don't mind?"

"Bob, you think of everything, thanks." We were at school now so they let me out and I went in to meet my entourage. There were five guys there with my entourage this morning. They were a little apart from them, but close by. As I came in, one of them approached me and said, "Bob, I'm Harold Nunn and on behalf of all the people John Thornton tormented for years, we thank you for what you did yesterday. You don't know how much we appreciate you stepping in and ending his reign of terror. For me, it has been almost eight years since John entered my life, and I now feel like a huge weight has been lifted from me. Thank you and if I can ever assist you some day, just let me know, I will make it happen or at least try very hard."

"Harold, I never knew John was such a terror. I only knew his problem with our family. I'm sorry that I didn't know about this sooner and maybe I could have stopped it from going on so long. And Harold, I would never say no to an offer of help if I thought you could help me. I will remember your name for sure, just in case."

"Thank you, Bob, and remember just call me and I will help if I can."

"I will, Harold, and the rest of you have a good and safe life too." They guys said goodbye and thank you, then left. I even saw Mr. Rabbitt; he waved and gave me a thumbs up. Then I was swamped by my entourage. We walked to homeroom and several people said hi to me today and most said thanks. It was just weird.

I started classes and as I came into my History class, Mr. Vickers called me over to his desk. "Robert, I have been asked to send you to see Mr. Rabbitt this morning. Here is a hall pass and I do hope there is no trouble about yesterday. You did a service to this school and all its students. Mr. Thornton was not a good example of our best here at Taylor High."

"Thank you, Mr. Vickers, I will go there right now, and thank you for not gushing about what happened yesterday."

I went to the office to see what I had done now. Once in Mr. Rabbitt's office, I saw Ranger Rogers there too. I was asked to sit in the chair by the ranger in front of Mr. Rabbitt's desk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.