Second Semester - Working for a Living - Cover

Second Semester - Working for a Living

Copyright© 2011 by Barneyr

Prologue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - This is the continuing story of Bob Roberts, who woke up one morning with very acute mental powers. You do not have to read “What’s All the Fuss About?” to understand this story, but it would help understand who the players are and how Bob became to be like he is.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Slow  

Hi, I'm Bob Roberts and this is the continuing story of my formative years since I woke up last October, hearing my sister and mother arguing about her getting up for school. I mentally told my sister to quit whining and get up. I then told my mom that I was getting up too. That started a whole new adventure when I found out I had an older spirit or mind inside of me. I also found out I had many mental powers. I went from mental infancy to mental genius, along with the ability to help heal some returning service personnel, create a group of other mental geniuses who, with the help of some friendly aliens, saved the earth from sure disaster.

I am now in the second semester of my sophomore year in school, and I am working part time at Traynor Electronic Systems in Austin, Texas. I work Tuesday and Thursday afternoons, and all day on Saturdays. I am taking a Driver's Ed course at school so I can get my license sooner. I am also taking Wood and Metal Shop so I can repair my 93 Dodge Ram 150 pickup. Right now, my boss' wife, Judy Simpson, is driving me to work on Tuesdays; my aunt, Barbara Lang, drives me on Thursdays; and, Sam, my boss, drives me in and back on Saturdays. Sam also brings me home on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

I have been dating several girls at school, but Brenda Leroy is my main girlfriend, although nobody is aware if it yet, not even her. I also date Gail Porter, Samantha Carter, Kathy Fletcher, and Sandy Gardner. I had occasionally dated Taylor Newberg, but she has started going steady with Tommy Iverson lately, so I quit asking her out. The girls and I usually go to a movie, chaperoned by one of our parents, or to dances at school. I was really surprised that Sam Carter wanted to go out with me, since she was a genius and a senior, to boot. We are the same age and got along great.

The girls and I had a real thing going on last semester when we would leave Biology and they would take me to the girl's bathroom sometimes and give me a quickie blowjob after class. That has since cooled down too, with our new classes and schedules. I still have an entourage, but it had dwindled to only about six girls and me. It's now time to go on with my life.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.