My Life as a Sex-party Boy

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: My wife was laid-off and she soon started a new business for us where I was able to use my greatest asset.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   .

Chapter 1

I've always been a pretty average guy; medium height throughout my life so far, average build, always got Bs and Cs in school, graduated pretty much in the middle of my high school class, did basically average work in college, got a pretty good job, better than some of my friends, not nearly as good as a few.

So, I'm a pretty average fellow like so many of us.

But, I do stand out in one area and I really didn't begin to realize it until I had started into middle school; it's my cock.

It never seemed all that large when I was in elementary school. It was usually flaccid and when it was that way, it really didn't look especially large. Then I went to middle school and the thing was, in the locker room and showers, we usually didn't have erections so I had little to compare my erect dick with.

Now I know you're probably wondering just how big it is and I'll get to that in a minute (come on, ladies, be patient) but the truth was, back then in middle school, I didn't realize that, when hard, I was rather longer and thicker that most of my peers.

Watching porn at a friend's house didn't tell me, either. I saw some pretty big ones on the internet but just figured that was more or less the norm.

Little did I know until Missy Arnold came into my life. It was eighth grade, she was the prettiest girl in our school and, for her age, quite sexy.

I took her out a few times, dances and stuff and she invited me over after school one day. Once we got in her house and had a snack, she had me up to her room and, once inside, she grabbed me and started kissing me.

Well, it was my first experience with kissing and such and she quickly had me on her bed with her up over me, tonguing my mouth as her hand rubbed the lump in my pants.

She raised up off my face and asked, "Just how big is your dick, Owen? It feels huge."

"I don't know, like all the rest, I guess."

"Oh, no it isn't, let me see it."

She really said that, let me see it.

I looked up at her and asked, "You want to see my penis?"

"Get it out, Owen, you might just be glad you did. I want to see it."

Well, I figured it was in my best interest to take my dick out which I did.

"Omigod, Owen, it's huge," she gasped, "It's bigger than any I've ever seen, even, well, um, a guy I know who's twenty-five."

"It's just what I've always had, I guess."

"How big is it?" she asked. I told her I didn't know and she told me to wait, she'd be right back with a tape measure.

Well, I knelt there on her bed with my dick pointing up and she soon came back.

"Now, is it as hard as it can get?"

"I don't know, I guess so," I lamely answered.

"Well, let's get it as hard as we can," she said and bent down as I felt her wet lips slide over the tip of my cock and down the shaft to begin sucking me up and down.

It was the first time any other person had touched my dick, especially with their mouth, and I almost fainted when it first happened. But then the feelings came with it and I almost swooned it was so good.

"Oh, Missy, omigod, that feels so good," I gasped as she lifted up and put the tape measure along side me.

"Seven and, um, three-fourths, wow, that's the biggest I've ever seen. Have you fucked many girls with that?"

"Um, no, not many. Well, I guess, not any," I admitted.

"Would you like to?" she asked.

What a question, I thought.

"Sure, I'd love it," I told her and she asked me to get my clothes off as she began pulling hers off.

We were soon standing there looking at each other as she reached to hold my cock in her hand.

"God, you are huge."

"You are so beautiful. You are anyway but like this, wow, you should be in Playboy."

"Thanks, that's sweet," she gushed and put her arms around me, pulled me close and kissed me ramming her tongue in my mouth and grinding her middle against my hard cock.

Then, gripping my dick, she led me back to her bed, pulled the covers away and had me lay down as she lifted my cock up in admiration.

"Well, let's see if I can stuff all this inside my pussy," and she got up over me and gripping me, lowered down and twisted and turned and wiggled and writhed pushing down all the while until I kind of popped into her, at least the head.

"Whew. This isn't easy," she said as she pushed down some more getting a little more of me inside. Then she moved up and down some which felt so good and was soon scissoring all the way up and down on me.

"You are huge, Owen, and you feel so good inside me. Oh, you're gonna get a whole lot of my pussy, I hope you know that."

Well, that's when I first knew that I was above average at least in one category, not a bad one at all, in the grand scheme of things.

I fucked Missy for three more years and a whole raft of her girlfriends. She would show them a pic of my cock that she had written my cell number on lengthwise along the shaft in Magic Marker. It didn't wash it off for several days after and I had to skip gym a couple of times to avoid the possibility of explaining it.

But, Missy, bless her, kept me supplied with girls who wanted to sample my endowment, most multiple times. I even had one girl's mother ask me to see it. Then she wanted to try it herself, but that's another story for another time.

Through high school and college, I was in constant and heavy demand, I got a lot of pussy and by the time I was twenty, my friend measured eight and three-quarters inches. There was one sorority party where I was the sole invited guest but, alas, I must tell that another time as well.

Anyway, college was where I met Nicole, who became my wife.

She was a pert curly-headed blond with a to-die-for curvy figure. She was interesting and fun and had a libido that outdid any girl I'd ever known. She was ready just anytime at all. Her enthusiasm for all things, but sex, especially, was simply stellar. She was fun to be around and fun to be in, if you understand my meaning.

So, after I graduated, we got married and she graduated early the next year. Nicole started two years after I did but she was a demon in school, taking extra courses and doing summer courses as well, so she did it in less than three years.

So, fast forward about five years and I'm twenty-seven and she's twenty-five, we're happily married and living in a small suburb of Chicago. We were both working when Nicole was told she was being laid off in a restructuring move.

Like so many couples, we immediately tightened our belts and she started sending out resumes.

A couple of months went by, then, after supper one evening and several more glasses of wine, as we were discussing the lack of replies to her resumes, she told me an idea she had.

"I've been wondering if I shouldn't just go ahead and start my own business. I've had an idea I've been looking at," she said.

"Really? That's great, like what?"

"Um, well, let's have another glass of wine as I tell you my idea," so I poured us full and she went on, "Well, I was thinking of doing home parties."

"Oh, Avon, Mary Kay, stuff like that?"

"Nooo, more like sex toys, dildos, vibrators, sexy underwear, nighties, stuff like that."

"Well, can I come along?" I asked jokingly.

"That was exactly what I was thinking, having you come along."

"Like to make sure everything is safe and on the up and up?"

"No, more to show off that huge cock of yours."

"You're kidding."

"No, we can put it to good use. I'll show you on the computer some companies that provide the products, there are some things that we could have you demonstrate like a cock ring that vibrates, you know, stuff like that."

"You really mean that I'd just haul it out in front of a bunch of women and demonstrate sex products?"

"Sure, I was thinking of having a tip jar for you so the gals could encourage you to get it out and let them have a feel, maybe even jack you off, suck you, something like that?"

"I better cut your wine off, hon."

"Why? I think it would really be a great business. You've got what it takes to pull in the customers, so to speak."

"You really mean for me to pull it out for a bunch of women, even grandmas?"

"I think most of the women interested are younger but, well, why not grandmas? I think we should try it. See what we could make on it."

"But, if it got back to work it would be a bit embarrassing."

"We live outside Chicago. I could market it to Chicago women, there's so many the chance of anyone knowing either of us is pretty remote. And, I'd get their name and address beforehand anyway."

"You really want to do this? Really?"

"Really, I do."

So I had her show me the supplier's websites and, well, there were a number of things I could demonstrate on my endowment for a little extra fee as Nicole suggested.

She showed me all manner of men's and women's sexy clothing, cock rings with and without stimulators, lubes that she suggested they could try out on me, more vibrators that I ever thought possible, the catalogs went on and on. She'd really researched the whole idea and had decided on a supplier to sign up with.

One of her marketing ploys, of course, was me or, at least, a part of me. For her party-services listing on the internet, she offered each person inquiring about having a party, a picture attachment of her assistant, 'Justin, ' which was the name she'd picked out for me. She was to be known as 'Alexis' for business purposes. The business was 'Naughty-N-Nice Home Parties, ' and she got a bank account set up and a franchise arrangement with the supplier.

She photographed me from the shoulders down standing at our kitchen table with my cock laying next to a banana. She had even picked a rather small one at the grocery store for comparison and, well, I certainly did look well-endowed.

Then, she posted a notice in an alternative newspaper website and we waited.

It wasn't long before we were getting inquiries and she picked out one that really seemed good from a Hayley who was very interested in getting her six girlfriends together the next weekend for a toy party. She asked for the pic and Nicole, alias, 'Alexis' sent her the shot of 'Justin's' cock next to the banana.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.