Home Choices - Cover

Home Choices

Copyright© 2011 by niteowluk99

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A boy's infatuation with his young female teacher takes a strange twist the day the school boiler breaks down and leads to a whole new world of Incest and domination.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

During their conversation last night Sally had told her son that since his father had deserted them she had tried desperately to forget about sex but the more she tried to forget about it the more it played on her mind. She had tried everything to keep on the straight and narrow and that included a wide range of toys but her mind kept yearning for something more, that yearning and that never ending deep desire had continued to fester away inside her for three years. Then by chance she had met Graham Dunes at a party and because she had, had too much to drink she had allowed him to take advantage and had confessed her inner needs, this deep yearning that just would not be fulfilled.

Graham Dunes had seized upon the opportunity presented to him and quickly became a regular lover, it had not been long after that that he had discovered her submissive side and as a result of that he had also discovered she loved sucking and taking cock and especially loved swallowing spunk or having it all over her face and tits. In the beginning he had used her body by himself but soon had begun selling her body to his friends. Sally admitted shamefully to being his whore and that it reached a peak nine months ago when she had been given an address to go to, and the specific instructions to do whatever she was told to do.

It turned out that she was the centre of attention for a group of six black men, it was almost with a sense of pride that she described taking black cock in her cunt and arse at the same time but the biggest sense of pride was when she relayed the description of six spurting cocks all coming over her face and tits. Sally pointed out to her son that Bob had begun to accompany Graham for the last month or so and she got the impression that with Graham's impending departure that Bob was supposed to take over and become her master, she confided that she was really glad that a new master was now her own beloved son and admitted it gave an extra degree of spice to know she was committing incest with him.

Mark thought for a long while before laying down his own set of rules, the first rule was that around other people they were simply mother and son. The second rule was that when alone her body belonged to him and as such was to be made easily available, this meant she was not allowed to wear trousers or jeans and unless it was the wrong time of the month she was not allowed to wear underwear. No mention was made of whether or not she would have to service other people nor was there any mention of what duties she would have to perform for her son and master.

Sally willingly agreed to every single rule that her son made, and even suggested a few rules herself. To say that Sally was in her element would be a massive understatement but suddenly her life felt complete again and she knew that she would never have to worry about being horny and not getting satisfied ever again. After their long chat she had the pleasure of taking your own son to her bed and performing like no mother really should for her own son. One very special moment when they were undressing was when Mark stepped up to her and kissed her full on her lips like lovers rather than mother and son, she even allowed him to force his tongue into her mouth as they French kissed.

Once they were in bed Mark ordered his mother onto her hands and knees and delighted in telling her that he was going to fuck her doggy style like the bitch in heat she was, eagerly Sally positioned herself and glancing backwards over the shoulder encouraged her son to fill her cunt with his cock. Mark tentatively spanked his mums arse and she actually taught him the way she liked to be spanked and in particular how hard she liked it to be. It was the early hours of the morning before Mark actually filled his mother's cunt with his own spunk for the last time that night. But no sooner having done so than he was between her legs lapping it all back out again, giving his mother her fourth multiple orgasm in the process.

As they lay waiting for sleep to overtake them, Sally continued to teach her son how she liked to be used and abused by telling him that she was extremely turned on during love making to be called a whore, slut, bitch, slag, horny cunt and such like and that she found it a particular turn on at the point of just about to cum to experience a sharp twist of pain. She suggested that as she was about to cum he either slapped her arse really hard or twisted and pulled sharply on her nipple. Spooned together as natural lovers they drifted off to sleep as a mixture of exhaustion and contentment overtook their still sweaty bodies.

Sometime later Mark woke with an unusual sensation, a warm wet feeling engulfing his cock, bleary eyed he gazed down to see his own mother slowly bobbing her head up and down on his morning woody. She returned his gaze with a smile and allowing his hard cock to slip from her lips she said, "Morning my beloved Master, I just love the recuperative powers of the young, so much sex and yet your cock springs to attention at the slightest touch!"

"You fucking whore, you should be punished for disturbing my sleep in this way! Now what would be a good punishment?" Mark asked.

"Oh Master if you want to punish me please spank your worthless bitch at least six times on each cheek!" Sally mimicked.

"Oh I have a much better Idea than that!" Mark Announced, "I will stop you from having sex for a whole day or at least from having an orgasm and not let you touch, see or especially suck cock for the whole period!" he announced.

"Oh no Master do not be so cruel to your slut of a mother, please allow me to service your cock before you go to school today!" she exclaimed.

"Well you do suck cock like a season pro and I too enjoy fucking your mouth so I will consider your punishment and deliver it when I get home from school; but for now back to work you horny little cock sucking slag!" Mark demanded.

Instantly Sally was back with her son's cock in her mouth and working her tongue feverishly over its head and underside as she loving basted his cock in her saliva. Just as he was about to shoot he grabbed her hair and pulled her head away from his cock as string after string of thick white spunk flew in an ever decreasing arc hitting his mother firstly on her nose and then her chin before the remaining spurts hit her around the chest area. Sally was about to scoop up the sticky white stuff on her fingers when her son told her to stop, you can clean that up after I have left for school but for now you will wear it as a trophy for being such a wanton whore and now go make my breakfast.

Sally quietly stood and with a look of satisfaction that had not been present for a long while she turned and went to get her dressing gown. Mark shouted over, no clothes today Slut not until I have left for school. Sally blushed slightly as she knew that her back door being all glass would allow anyone passing her back garden to get glimpses of her as she prepared her son and masters breakfast.

At the kitchen table, he made his mother finger her own cunt as he watched and ate his eggs and toast; he even told her to slow down her ministrations when she looked close to cumming and once or twice he would reach up slowly and deliberately tracing a light path along her stomach towards her breast before sharply pinching her nipple.

Sally was in sheer heaven for she had found by pure chance the ideal scenario for her, a master she could love and raise and yet totally serve to her hearts content. She had never known such idyllic times not even when married to her husband, for now she did not have to hide the slutty feelings she had learnt was her nature.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.