Meet Amanda - Cover

Meet Amanda

Copyright© 2011 by brianm

Chapter 1: Amanda Goes Shopping

Amanda White, Britain's fastest growing (In both popularity and breast size!) glamour model was dressing in her bedroom. First she got out a pair of black panties and slid them up her long, long legs until they fit snugly to her full, rounded bottom.

Then she picked up a low-cut and very attractive bra and began to fasten it around her hugely impressive 49 inch breasts, but with some difficulty.

"Hmmmm ... This bra seems a little small, Bubbles," Amanda smiled down adoringly at her little pet Chihuahua. "I wonder if it's an old one that's found its way back into my underwear drawer?"

But on checking the bra and finding the HH cup label she knew that her amazing tits were even now, still growing...

"Oh well," she smiled, not at all disappointed by her findings. "It looks as though I need to go shopping. We can catch the train and go into the city. You know how that Ann Summers down the road only stocks those tiny E and F cups."

Amanda squeezed as best she could into the tight-fitting HH cup bra and finished dressing by putting on some blue jeans and her 'Heat' T-shirt from Amsterdam.

"Come on, Bubbles!" The lovely Amanda reached down to place a lead on the collar of her little dog.

The cute little doggie looked disappointed at seeing the lead. She much preferred to travel in style, up there in the warmth between her mistresses enormous boobs.

"Don't give me that look, young lady," Amanda laughed. "It's time for your walk. If you're good you can ride between my tits on the way home."

As if she understood every word, the tiny Bubbles cheered up immediately. She ran up to place her paws on the front door to Amanda's flat, anxious to get out into the sunshine and fresh air.

Amanda opened the door and followed Bubbles out. Then, keeping a firm hold on the lead in one hand, she locked the door behind her with the other.

Bubbles surged ahead, stretching the lead to its limit as Amanda followed behind holding her back from any dangerous roads and occasionally pulling her out of other people's front gardens.

"Morning, Mr Stephens," Amanda bounced her boobies deliberately as she walked up to her local newsagent who was coming the other way.

"Oh ... er ... m ... morning Miss White," the flustered shopkeeper stared at the most stacked T-shirt he'd ever seen, or would ever see...

And then Amanda was treated to the sight of him walking head first into a lamppost. And even then his eyes still never left her hugely bulging bust, and he never uttered even a sound of pain. She honestly wondered if he'd even noticed what he'd done!

Approaching the train station, Amanda was a little dismayed to find that it was closed ... Or at least that there were no trains today, anyway, which amounts to the same thing.

"What's the matter with the trains?" Amanda asked a guard who was standing outside smoking a cigarette on his break.

"Oh ... er..." the guard hastened to drop his cigarette and smarten himself up when he saw who was addressing him. She was gorgeous! "Sorry, miss, but there's a strike today. No trains until tomorrow morning."

"That's no good to me," Amanda sighed. "I have to work tonight and I need a new bra. This little old thing doesn't fit any more." And with that she lifted up the front of her T-shirt to give the guard the thrill of his life. "It's only a double H cup and it pinches..."

The guard just stared silently. What do you say in that sort of situation?

"Oh, never mind," Amanda sighed. "It's not your fault. But if I ever meet the leader of your union I'm going to give him such a titty whipping for this..."

Then she dropped her T-shirt back down into place and set off back toward the high street.

"Oh well, Bubbles," Amanda sighed gently. "It looks like a trip to Ann Summers after all. I just hope they have something in my size."

Ann Summers wasn't far away and the walk didn't take long, even allowing for Bubbles' interest in neighbouring trees and lampposts and several passers-by.

Amanda hadn't shopped in Ann Summers since she was seventeen when she happily moved into a G cup and had to begin buying her bras from specialist stores in London. But she thought it might be worth a look, just in case they'd started selling real bras instead of just those kids' sizes.

Walking into the store she was greeted by Mrs Valentine who she remembered well from her earlier shopping days there.

"Amanda!" the forty-something year old blonde greeted her. "I didn't expect to see you shopping in here again."

"With the train strike I can't get up into London," Amanda explained. "And this bra I'm wearing is beginning to get a little tight. I thought I might as well have a look around and see what you have. Just in case..."

"Fine," the shop assistant smiled back. "I doubt you'll have much luck but you're welcome to look around. Would you like me to take care of Bubbles?"

"Yes, please," Amanda passed the lead over to the older woman. "It'll make it easier for me if I don't have to keep her from under people's feet. I always worry she might get hurt.

"Don't worry," Mrs Valentine assured her. "I'll take good care of her."

Just then Amanda saw another shop assistant walking along at the back of the shop - a young lad aged perhaps seventeen or eighteen.

"Since when have you started employing guys?" she wanted to know.

"Oh, it's all this equal opportunities stuff," Mrs Valentine sighed. "He's a terrible one for eyeing up the customers but he's not too bad. We take the mickey out of him something awful."

"Mind if I have some fun with him?" Amanda asked, figuring this trip might not be a total waste after all.

"Not at all," Mrs Valentine sniggered. "What did you have in mind?"

"Just watch," Amanda laughed to herself as she reached up under her T-shirt, unstrapped her bra and handed it to the other woman. "Look after this for me, would you?"

"Sure!"

Then, leaving her overstrained bra and the little Bubbles with Mrs Valentine, Amanda bounced her way over to where the young man was standing.

"Excuse me," she smiled sweetly at the young lad, who wouldn't have been bad looking if it weren't for all the spots. "I wonder if you can help me."

"Er ... Of course, miss," the teenager gawped at the lovely Amanda as he spoke, barely keeping his eyes above her chest level.

"I just wondered if you had anything to fit these," Amanda asked boldly as she lifted up the front of her T-shirt to reveal two of the world's largest breasts.

"I ... we ... but ... oh ... God!" the spotty assistant just froze open-mouthed until he was once more able to speak. "H ... How big are... ? I ... er ... mean w ... what size... ?"

"I have no idea," Amanda put on a big sigh. "Big, obviously ... Perhaps you should measure them for me?"

After further stuttering and spluttering the assistant, who Amanda now knew as Kevin from his name tag, showed her to the back of the store where several areas were curtained off as changing rooms.

As she walked with Kevin, Amanda left her T-shirt folded up over the top of her enormous tits which bounced tremendously with every step. Every set of eyes in the store were upon her - not least of all Kevin's who seemed to be trying to walk the whole way backwards so that he didn't have to look away. More than once he crashed into one display after another sending all manner of frilly undies fluttering to the floor.

Kevin appeared to panic at the last moment as they reached the changing areas, but Amanda wasn't going to let his nervousness stop her from having some fun with him. She pushed him into the cubicle and pulled the curtain closed behind her.

"That's better," Amanda gave him the sort of smile a cat might give to a mouse. "After all, it wouldn't do for people to see me changing, would it?"

Kevin couldn't quite follow the logic of that after the marvellous display Amanda had just made right through the shop, but shook his head in an effort to appear supportive.

"Now, do you have a tape measure?" the beautiful model looked at the assistant with a sugar sweet expression on her face. "A very long tape measure?"

Kevin began to fumble around in his pockets but was all fingers and thumbs. After a time he appeared to find something in his right trouser pocket but was having trouble fishing it out.

"Let me help," Amanda grinned and slipped her hand inside his pocket and began to feel about. "Hmmm ... I'm sure it's here somewhere..."

Being careful of her immaculately manicured two inch nails Amanda continued to explore the contents of Kevin's pocket. She soon found the rolled up tape measure but didn't want to make it too easy on the guy. Let him suffer a bit first, she thought with a smile.

Her rummaging around seemed to be having a further effect upon the young shop assistant. He'd been breathing hard before, but now he sounded like he'd just run a marathon. It was in fast short breaths, which were becoming longer and deeper by the moment.

Just as his breathing reached the stage you'd expect of someone about to collapse, Amanda grasped the rolled up tape and withdrew her hand.

"Here it is!" she announced, holding up the tape and noting the enormous look of relief on Kevin's face. But there was also a huge look of disappointment too.

Amanda handed Kevin the tape and then pulled her T-shirt off over her head. She placed her hands on her hips and waited for him to start.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.