Daytona Beach Desire Book II - Cover

Daytona Beach Desire Book II

Copyright© 2011 by Just Anybody

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A continuation of the Original Daytona Beach Desire, featuring two guys from college and a few younger girls as they wind up their Spring Break in Florida and move on with their lives. How complex can a relationship become between a brother and sister, a roommate, and a best friend? It's romantic, sexy and even has an interesting twist. It will make a lot more sense to readers if they read the original Daytona Beach Desire before beginning this story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

They slept then, for several hours, restlessly at first and then more soundly. Mickey was awakened by the soft touch of Robin's hands on his balls and cock, gently fondling them and more or less exploring this thing that gave her so much pleasure. It's a helluva way to wake up and Mickey responded as you would imagine, with his cock growing and become rigid from her caresses.

Robin had turned around in the bed, her head now by his crotch and hers by his head. Robin's entire pubic area was shaved bald, and Mickey could see the remnants of their previous efforts were still slowly seeping from her vagina. Her clit and labia, to his surprise, were still swollen and puffy, the clit growing to the size of a small grape and sitting proudly atop the lips. He toyed with it with one finger, rubbing across it gently, then more firmly, and finally almost brusquely until her lower body began to quiver and shake. With the presence of their love fluids still abundant, he began to toy with her rectum, smearing the natural lubricant around the entrance and sliding his forefinger into it.

"What are you doing?" she asked, just before she felt his finger entering her there. "That's not ... ugh ... that's not..." was all she managed to be able to say before he began to rotate the full length of his finger in her anus. Once again, her breathing changed to a series of gasps. Mickey moved around, sitting up onto his knees and then rolling her onto her stomach, all the while keeping his fore finger fully inserted and in motion in her butt. He positioned himself behind her and with his free hand, lifted her hips slightly so that her butt was presented to him at just the right angle.

"Spread your cheeks with your hands," he said, in a somewhat commanding tone.

Robin obliged, and with his hand wrapped around his cock, Mickey pushed into her rosebud, burying the head of his cock and about two inches into her before stopping and holding himself at that depth.

"Oh, God, ow! Oh ... stop. You are too big, it really hurts. Ow!!!"

"Just push out a little and relax. It won't hurt so much."

As soon as he felt her relax, he began to push in farther, withdrawing partially when he was about half inside, and then continuing until his full nine inch cock was buried in her ass.

"Please, Mickey, take it out. You're too big."

Her pleas fell on deaf ears as Mickey began to move in and out of her, slowly at first and then with more force and intensity. With one hand, he reached around her waist and began to rub her clit again, rubbing it, pulling on it and squeezing it while his cock was pistoning in her ass.

Robin stopped complaining, but her grunting continued as did her erratic breathing. She could feel his cock inside her, could feel it rubbing against her and exciting her in a totally different way. She did not understand how or why she was becoming so excited, but soon realized that she was nearing another orgasm. His hand was rubbing her clit quite hard, almost bruising it. She could feel his balls as they slapped against her thighs and then, quite suddenly, she gave herself over to her arousal. At the same moment, she felt the now familiar warmth of his jism painting the walls of her intestines, firing up into her ass, time after time jerking and then shooting, until he held her hips tightly against him, and his motions ceased.

He pushed her back down against the bed and then rolled, still inside her, to his side. After a few moments, she felt him withdraw his cock from her, allowing relief to her over-streched anus. Without a word, Mickey moved away and headed for the shower, while Robin lay silently, reflecting and contemplating what she had just experienced. When she heard the water shut off in the shower, she slid out of bed and waddled to the bathroom.

Reluctantly she opened the door and tried her best not to look at Mickey. A feeling of great embarrassment came over her, as she stood waiting for him to leave. She felt ashamed. Once he was back in the room, she quickly moved into the shower and ran the water as hot as she could tolerate. On its own, his cum began to run back out of her, her rectum having not yet returned to its naturally closed state. She wanted to be angry at him, but she was still feeling the effects of the powerful orgasm. It was a different feeling, to be sure, but powerful and pleasurable just the same.

When she emerged from the bathroom, Mickey was already back in bed, sitting up against the headboard. Strangely, Robin felt docile, almost submissive and subordinate to him now. He welcomed her with his arms open and outstretched, and she joined him, feeling somewhat timid. She didn't know what to say.

"What's the matter?"

"I don't know. I hurt. My bottom hurts a lot. I feel strange."

"Strange how?"

"I don't know how to describe it."

"Are you embarrassed?"

"Kind of, I guess."

"Well, don't be. You have a wonderful body. I just fucked your ass, something that I am sure will happen many times in your life. It was very tight and hot and you have nothing to be ashamed about."

"I just never ever thought that people had sex that way. It's so different. It's not something a girl thinks would be sexy and erotic, I guess. It's like you just took me, and I couldn't do anything."

"Well, that's part of being fucked in the ass. It's the way that a girl surrenders herself completely to the guy."

"It certainly had that effect on me. But can we not do it again that way, please?"

"Okay. Right now, I think we both need to sleep."

While Mickey spent the afternoon and evening pounding his cock into Robin, I had my hands full with Hanna and Caitlin. Both girls were beginning to act possessive of me, a feeling and situation that made me more than a little uncomfortable. I am very much taken with Caitlin, by her beauty for sure, by her unique personal history, and by her intellect. Unlike her, I have experienced sex with several partners, not numerous really and I've never really counted up to be sure, but somewhere in the vicinity of nine or ten different girls beginning in my third year of high school. I knew that my feelings for Caitlin were not driven by our sexual experiences, and yet I must admit that I feel closer and more attracted to her than any girl I've ever met.

Hanna, my younger sister, had clamped onto me immediately after enjoying her first pleasurable sexual experience. She may have given her virginity to Mickey, and he may have plowed her cunt a few times, but simply due to the disparity of their sizes, sex with Mickey hurt Hanna a lot, and she did not want to do it with him again. The here I come, with a gentle manner, and slightly smaller penis and Hanna had her first actual orgasm and was hooked--hooked on me, even if I am her brother.

Returning to their room, I sat the girls on the side of one bed while I sat on the other, facing them.

"Okay. We have a problem. Both of you are acting like I should be yours exclusively, and that's not gonna work. I admit that I want to be with both of you--that's no secret. You're both very exciting, beautiful and VERY sexy girls. Hanna, you are my sister, and I love you very much. I have already promised you that we can have sex whenever I am home and it's practical, but you are still my sister, and our relationship can never go beyond that. As a matter of fact, I am pretty sure that once you find a boyfriend and begin having sex with him, you will forget all about wanting to have sex with me -- and that's okay, too.

"The relationship with Caitlin is entirely different. I am very impressed with her and attracted to her for a number of reasons, not just because I find her sexy. I am not in love with her, but I do intend to keep track of what she is going to do in her future. I am concerned right now for her, that she may be enamored with me strictly because of the sex that we have enjoyed, which would be disappointing for both of us, but remains a very real possibility.

"And as for me, I am not ready, willing or even thinking about falling in love with anybody right now. I am just down here to get warm, and get laid, and watch out for the two of you. What I think we should do is this. I will devote all of my attention to one of you tonight, and to the other, tomorrow night. You are each invited to watch if you want, but you are neither banished to another room nor barred from watching, but I want to be able to concentrate on pleasing the girl that I am with that evening, so the other has to promise to respect that. Does that sound reasonable? If so, who wants to be be today's girl?"

Both girls nodded in agreement.

Caitlin spoke first. "Hanna, you can be with him tonight. I can wait for tomorrow. Erik, if you give me a key to the room, I will even leave you alone until I get tired enough to want to go to bed, and then I will let myself in and not disturb you." She was crying as I handed her the key, but walked out of the room without saying another word.

Hanna wasted no time in disrobing --she was naked seconds after Caitlin pulled the door closed. "I don't want to find another boyfriend. I don't want to have sex with anybody else. I only want you."

As I kissed her, first on the lips and then on her breasts, I whispered, "At least I am all yours for tonight." Her nipples need no stimulation whatsoever before they became erect, hardened and swollen. When I sucked the first one into my mouth, Hanna began to moan softly. As I nibbled it and pulled on it with my teeth, her moans became louder and more passionate. Finally I was forced to move lower, placing my head between her thighs and kissing each thigh as I moved closer to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.