Daytona Beach Desire Book II - Cover

Daytona Beach Desire Book II

Copyright© 2011 by Just Anybody

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A continuation of the Original Daytona Beach Desire, featuring two guys from college and a few younger girls as they wind up their Spring Break in Florida and move on with their lives. How complex can a relationship become between a brother and sister, a roommate, and a best friend? It's romantic, sexy and even has an interesting twist. It will make a lot more sense to readers if they read the original Daytona Beach Desire before beginning this story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Daytona Beach in the Springtime is pretty much covered from end to end with college age young people, some students, some not, all with a stated goal of finding warmth and sunlight after surviving the brutal grays of winter in the North. Another way to describe the beach scene would be as a collection of human bodies, some covered, some not, all with a presumed goal of getting laid.

The "inexperienced", better known as virgins, remained clothed and covered, their morals and inhibitions fighting their desires to be like the "others", fighting, that is, until the powerful effects of alcohol are introduced to the picture. Once that happens, there are no rules to explain the conduct of some of the people involved.

Mickey, Hanna, Caitlin and I spent the better part of our last afternoon in Florida walking the beach, holding hands, splashing in the surf, and otherwise just absorbing as much sun and warmth as we could. Not far from the hotel, we came upon that same Mr. frat boy and his girl that Caitlin and I had met the day before. He was having sex with a very plump girl, while his girlfriend was entertaining two guys at once.

"I told you he was disgusting, didn't I," Caitlin said to me as she finally recognized the people involved. "How could anyone allow themselves to be degraded so?"

A little further up the beach, couples, some in cabana type tents, others just on a blanket in the sand, could be seen having sex, totally absorbed with each other and oblivious to the world around them. It seemed to Mickey that the end of the week suggested other opportunities might exist.

While the girls stood in a line at an ice cream cone stand, Mickey pulled me aside. "Can you handle these two on your own tonight? I want go cruising for some strange stuff."

"Not a problem, old buddy. I've got your back. Just try to make it back to the hotel by breakfast. I want to get going early."

When the girls came back with their ice cream and asked about Mickey, I told them that he wanted to head off down the beach, and that we shouldn't wait for him. Immediately, Hanna moved closer to me and put her arm through mine. Caitlin, as if protecting her claim, performed exactly the same move on my other arm. In the back of my mind, those actions triggered an alarm that told me of the potential for trouble.

Mickey headed south in search of the kids from the boat. There was, he remembered, an oversupply of girls in that group, and as best he could recall, they were all quite attractive. The guys, for their part, were typical of many others that he had seen this week -- drunken, loud, and arrogant. He didn't have to wander too far before he came up to a group that looked familiar. As he neared the beer keg, one of the girls ran to him.

"I remember you from water skiing. You're the guy who could jump the waves on one ski. I guess I was pretty drunk, because I don't remember much about that afternoon. What's your name?"

"I'm Mickey. What's yours?"

"Robin. I'm from Penn State and I'm with three other girls, but I don't know where they went off to. I haven't seen them since before lunch."

Mickey managed to snag two cups and drew some beer as the keg was emptying. He and Robin began walking further down the beach and then toward her motel.

"Maybe they're in the pool," Robin offered, with more than a bit of uncertainty.

"We can go there and check it out. Were they with guys?"

"I don't know. Those three have been with so many guys this week, it's hard to say. I'm no saint, by any means, but I'm not into drugs and I won't try them, no matter what you say. Those three will do anything with anybody. Are you here with your girlfriend?"

"Nope, and don't have one. Just came down with my roommate. It's been a great week."

"Not for me. Every time those other girls would get high, they'd go off with guys and I'd end up alone. I have not had one fun evening this week."

"Well, your with me now. I don't do drugs either, and we're all alone." He said that as they arrived at Robin's motel. "Do you see them anywhere? Maybe they're in the room."

"Probably not--I have the only key."

Slipping his arm around her waist, he said, "Well, maybe we should check, and if they aren't there, and we are, with the only key, we would really be alone."

Without even pausing to think about it, Robin unlocked the door to her room, opened it and saw that the lights were off. She immediately entered, with Mickey close behind. As she shut the door, she latched the deadbolt and hooked the other latch over its stem.

"At least we'll have some privacy," she said.

Mickey allowed her to make the first move, which she did quickly as she moved into the room. With almost lightening speed, she reached behind her back and untied her top, and then reached to her neck and undid that tie as well, allowing the garment to fall to the floor.

Robin was a very cute girl, no contest winner, but certainly no one would ever think to refuse the offer as presented. About five feet four inches tall, she was clearly a foot shorter than Mickey, and her overall figure was just about where it "should be" with the exception of her chest, which may have moved the scale a bit to the high side. As she turned and faced him, he could not help but stare at her chest. Robin's breasts were not shaped as most of the other girls' breasts that he had ever seen. Instead of being round and symmetrically shaped, as if one had cut a softball or an orange in half and placed it on her chest, Mickey was looking at two milky white cones that extended out from Robin's chest about four inches, coming nearly to a point at her nipples. They reminded Mickey of the paper cups that an ice cream milk shake is served in - taller than they were in diameter. On top of each "milk shake" was a bright red cherry, nearly as big as Mickey's thumbs, just waiting to be enjoyed.

In two steps, Mickey picked Robin into his arms, placed her on the bed and put his head on her left breast, making a quick circle around it with his tongue and then sucking her nipple into his mouth. With his free hand, he moved quickly to untie the bows on her bikini and tossed it aside. Mickey could hear Robin's breathing becoming sharper as he continued to suck, chew, nibble, kiss and otherwise torment her nipples.

He ran his hand up and down the inside of her thighs, just lightly, almost tickling, barely touching until she began to lift her hips to let her crotch make contact with his hand. Although, he still had not touched her anywhere but on her thighs, Mickey could feel her lubrication already beginning to flow from her vagina.

Robin began to moan, softly at first and then a little louder and with more urgency. When he sensed that she was ready, he abandoned her breasts and moved his head quickly to a position between her legs. In the same manner that he had sucked her nipple into his mouth, he likewise moved his lips near her clit and, without warning, inhaled it into his mouth, holding it firmly, protecting it from his teeth by covering them with his own curled lips. It happened so quickly that she was not prepared for the feeling or the emotion. Her moan became a scream of surprise and then, just as quickly, almost a shrill cry as her orgasm took over. Mickey continued, sucking, pulling, nibbling and almost chewing on her clit, giving her no rest from the first cum until he felt her hips tense again and her thighs slam tightly onto his cheeks.

"Wait, wait, wait!" she pleaded with him to stop, if only for a moment until she could catch her breath. He used that moment to shed his bathing suit, his fully erect penis still not seen by its soon to be recipient. Balancing himself on one hand, he held his cock in his right hand, rubbed it aggressively up and down her now soaking labia and then centered it on the opening to her vagina.

"I hope you're not a virgin," Mickey said as he pushed the tip of his cock into her.

Robin shook her head negatively, and Mickey wasted no time, shoving his cock forward, expanding the surprisingly tight muscles of Robin's vagina until he felt the head collide with her cervix. "Oh my God, you're enormous," was all that Robin could say before she felt him bottom out inside her. "You're too big. I'm afraid you're going to tear something in me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.