Brighton Rock! - Cover

Brighton Rock!

Copyright© 2011 by brianm

Chapter 1

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Massively mammaried Harriet Humper goes to the beach with her boyfriend and becomes a porn star!

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Humor   FemaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Size   Big Breasts  

It was a blazing hot Summer's day and Harriet Humper and Chuck Dicker were going to enjoy it by sunning themselves on the beach.

Harriet put on her tiniest bikini, a little pink number, beneath an overburdened white T-shirt and denim shorts, and they set off in Chuck's car.

The T-shirt covered Harriet's magnificent 44 inch breasts, but it did nothing to disguise their tremendous size or shape, and Chuck was having enormous difficulty keeping his eyes on the road.

"Perhaps I should sit in the back?" Harriet suggested, as she watched Chuck's eyes flit between the road and the passenger seat. She was quite happy for guys to stare at her tits, but not when they're driving down the freeway at what she suspected was more than 55mph.

"No..." Chuck replied as he shifted in his seat for perhaps the hundredth time since they left. "I think I'm getting the hang of it. Just tell me if I get too close to anything..."

"And why do you keep fidgeting?" Harriet asked, as Chuck shifted about yet again. Then she caught sight of the huge bulge in the front of his shorts. "Awwww ... You poor baby ... Does your lovely wee wee want to get out?"

"I don't suppose you could... ?" Chuck asked hopefully.

"Mmmmmm..." Harriet licked her lips and thought for a moment that a little snack might be just the thing to pass the time. "No ... I mustn't..." she said as much to herself as to Chuck.

Chuck gasped! Harriet Humper had turned down the opportunity to give a blow job! Unbelievable!

"I just don't want us to have a accident," Harriet apologized. "I'll suck your wee wee as soon as we get there."

"Promise?" Chuck looked a little forlorn.

"Cross my heart..." Harriet started to make a cross sign in front of her, but her hand kept colliding with her enormous hooters. "Ooops..."

Chuck took a deep breath and determined to concentrate on the road ahead.

A minute later Harriet screamed as the car began to stray across the central reservation toward an oncoming truck. Chuck hastily steered them back on course and the truck was narrowly avoided.

"Ooops," Chuck smiled weakly.

"Okay," Harriet sighed. "Perhaps it would be safer just to suck your wee wee after all. Then you can't keep staring at my tits."

"Great idea... !" Chuck didn't need convincing. "Makes absolute sense ... We'd be much safer with you sucking my dick ... Absolutely..."

"Are you sure you don't mind?" Harriet teased him for moment. "I know how much you like looking at my tits." She gave them a quick squeeze for emphasis, and they bulged out over her hands.

"Oh yes," Chuck replied gallantly. "I have all day to look at your tits; but in the interests of personal safety I think you ought to give me a blowjob now. And I mean right now."

"Okay," Harriet giggled as they passed a perfectly good parking spot. "But only as our lives may depend on it."

Harriet gave Chuck one of her long, smouldering looks - gazing him straight in the eye - before leaning forward to place her head in his lap.

Chuck's gaze rested more comfortably on the road ahead, but he couldn't resist the temptation to glance down as the blonde supervixen skilfully worked the zip of his shorts down over his rigidly erect prick with an ease that only came through a lot of practice.

Harriet quickly had her boyfriend's seven inch cock out of his shorts and took a moment to gently rub her hand up and down it, appreciatively. Then she dropped her head down and swallowed every inch of it into her mouth. An expert deep-throater, Harriet had no difficulty in accommodating Chuck's seven inches inside her throat - her lips pressed firmly against his pubic bone.

"Sometimes ... Oooohhh..." Chuck groaned. "I wish ... Mmmmmm ... That you wouldn't make that seem ... Urghhh ... quite so easy..."

Harriet giggled and drew her head back to lick and nibble around the tip of Chuck Dicker's dick.

"Oooohhh!" she lapped up some pre-cum and put on her best little-girl voice. "Look at this... lick ... huge... slurp ... hard... mmmmphh ... cock! Oh goodness! How am I going to get it in my tiny, little mouth?"

"That's more like it!" Chuck laughed as he settled down to enjoy one of Harriet's fantastic wee wee washes.

"It's just so big!" Harriet continued. "I'm sure it'll never fit inside my delicate girly mouth.

"You know it, baby!" Chuck smirked. "I'm the Cockmaster. Women see my mighty weapon and shrink back in terror!"

"I'll just have to try..." Harriet pretended to steel herself for the supposedly difficult task ahead. " ... to go one inch at a time..."

"Never!" cried Chuck.

Then Harriet swooped down and once again swallowed Chuck's prick in an instant. She shook on it gently for a moment, like a dog with a bone, before releasing it so she could speak without having her mouth full. "Well..." she laughed. "What do you know? It wasn't so difficult after all!"

Chuck joined in the laughter. He'd seen Harriet swallow dicks twice his size just as easily, but fortunately, he thought, there weren't too many of those around.

Harriet set about her task once again. Her pretty blonde head began to bob rhythmically up and down on Chuck's shaft while he responded with very appreciative oooing and ahhing noises at regular intervals.

Chuck had no words to describe the sensations Harriet was creating in his dick. She was by far the best cocksucker he'd ever met, with the possible exception of his teacher, who was coincidentally Harriet's mother, Hilda Humper.

He could feel the sperm forming in his balls, churning away in response to the unbelievable stimulation they were receiving from his beautiful blonde girlfriend. He could feel them expand as they built up a load bigger than any he could remember. And still, Harriet was licking, sucking and tonguing them into even greater efforts.

"Oh, yes!" Chuck moaned. "That ... that's fantastic... !"

Chuck felt his balls stretch still further to accommodate the huge load that Harriet was building up within them. If it wasn't for her heavenly ministrations, it would probably have begun to feel quite uncomfortable.

"Oooohhh!" he gasped and dug his fingers deeply into the leather steering-wheel. "Make me cum! Make me cum in that hot, sweet mouth of yours!"

"Slurp ... Not yet, honey..." Harriet let go of Chuck's cock for just a moment. "Soon, baby, soon..." Then her mouth sank down once more upon his defenceless dick, and began to suck the life out of him, down into his balls...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.