Curious
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by Reverse_cowboy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jack is a straight guy who after a break up with his girlfriend hasn't gotten any sex in such a long time and isn't getting satisfaction from masturbation that he becomes desperate enough to try sex with other men to get the release he craves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

It was about two weeks after I went to the glory hole with my friend Bill and I was getting really horny again. I was contemplating calling Bill again to see if he wanted to get together for some more fun, as it turns out I'm a cum slut. I love sucking and fucking cocks and taking loads down my throat and up my ass. Turns out I also love being used by men and feeling like a slut. Before I called Bill I went online and checked my email and saw that I had one from the guy that fucked me on his balcony.

It said, "Hey slut, are you ready to get used again? If you are email me slut."

"God he's a cocky bastard." I said aloud to myself. "Last time was fucking hot though. But he didn't get me off then and he probably wouldn't do it this time either."

I closed that email and went to the gay personals site and checked my mail there, I had a few others there had but they were just the usual bullshit, "I wanna fuck you", "Come suck my cock" or "I want a piece of that ass". I deleted all those, didn't even read them. I pulled my cock out and stroked it as I looked around on the site checking out other cruising locations. I found a few new possibilities for future hookups and closed out. Then I sent Bill a text to see if he wanted to get together, about five minutes later he texted me back, "Can't tonight. How about tomorrow?"

"I'll txt u 2mrrow and let U no" I texted back.

"K" Bill replied.

I was so fucking horny as I sat there stroking my cock in front of my computer, "Fuck it." I said to myself and fired off an email to the guy who used me on his balcony.

"I could use a good fuck tonight. Will you get me off this time though?" I sent.

He must have been online because I got a response after about five or ten minutes, "Be at my place at 10pm sharp. Wear the same thing you did last time."

"Will you get me off this time?" I sent back.

"My place 10pm sharp!" Was the only reply I got.

I had a couple of hours before I had to leave so I got something to eat, took a shower and relaxed a bit before putting on the clothes he wanted me to wear, shorts, a wife beater tank top, and sneakers. No underwear. I got in my car and dove to his condo. I was feeling nervous again. I wondered what he had planned for me this time. Would it be more of the same or would he do something different this time? I guess I'd find out. At 10:00pm on the dot I knocked on his condo door and waited for him.

A minute or so later he opened the door and grinned at me, "You know what to do." He said arrogantly.

With a resigned sigh I stripped out of my clothes until I was standing naked in the hallway and then handed him my clothes. He handed me back my sneakers, "You can keep those this time." He said and closed the door leaving me standing naked in the hall once again holding my sneakers. I noticed that he was wearing a t-shirt and some shorts.

I slipped my sneakers back on my feet as I waited. A minute or two later the door opened and he stepped out handing me a large white towel. "Wrap that around your waist and follow me." He said and walked down the hallway to the elevator. I wrapped the towel around myself like he said and hurried after him. We took the elevator down to the ground floor and I followed him out to the pool area. It was deserted, not a sole in sight, but there were a few units that had windows overlooking the area even though the pool area was fairly well lit there were still plenty of darker areas where we wouldn't easily be seen. He led me over to one of the darker areas that had a few lounge chairs, "Give me your towel and have a seat." He commanded and I obeyed. When I handed him my towel he took it and tossed it onto the fence surrounding the pool area so that it was far enough away that there would be no way I could get to it quickly to cover up my nakedness if someone walked in us. He was still wearing his shorts or swim trunks and a t-shirt so he'd be able to cover up quickly if he had to. I sat down on the lounge chair and then he straddled me and the chair and moved forward until his crotch was just a few inches from my face, he looked down on me with lust filled eyes and pulled his waistband down and tucked it under his balls.

"Suck it slut." He ordered.

I leaned forward a little bit and took his cock into my mouth and I felt his hands grab the back of my head and then he was face fucking me for all I was worth. I was slurping on his cock making that "glug, glug, glug," sound as she fucked his cock in and out of my mouth. It rapidly turned into a sloppy, slobbery blowjob with strings of saliva hanging from my chin and his cock and balls and then falling down on to my chest in globs. I lost track of time while he was using and abusing my mouth but suddenly he pulled his cock back so that pretty much just the head was left in my mouth and before I knew what was going on he was flooding my mouth with cum. "Yeah, swallow my load you fucking slut." I had to swallow three times before he was done cumming, like the true slut that I am I sucked his cock to make sure I got every last drop of his cum.

"Yeah, you're a real slut aren't you boy?" He said.

I didn't say anything to him, but I looked up and as we made eye contact I licked my lips. He wiped his cock on my face making sure my face was covered with my saliva. "Get on your hands and knees bitch."

Normally if a guy called me a bitch I'd be pissed off and ready to fight, but for some reason when he did it I just got turned on. I moved around and set my knees on the rubber straps and I braced my hands on the chair's metal frame. My cock was rock hard and sticking out at a forty-five degree downward angle. He got behind me and spread my ass cheeks and I once again felt the sensation of his tongue licking my ass. He was the first person to ever do this to me and god it felt so fucking good it was unbelievable. I think if you gave me a good enough tongue fucking you could get me to do just about anything. The feeling of his tongue pushing in and out of my tight asshole and wiggling around inside me it was ... it was fucking awesome! I was moaning softly as he worked my ass with his tongue. I don't know how long he worked my ass with his tongue since it sent me to a different place, it was a nice place and when he stopped it I was seriously disappointed.

"Ohhhh." I groaned in disappointment. I looked down between my arms and saw my hard cock dangling below me leaking a long thick string of pre-cum that reached all the way down to the lounge chair. The next thing I felt was the head of his hard cock pressing against my tight wet asshole. He grabbed my hips and with no further warning he rammed his cock balls deep into my ass.

"UGH!" I grunted loudly.

He waited a minute for my ass to get used to his cock being inside me and then he started sliding it out, when all but the head was out he stopped, waited for a second or two and then rammed it all the way back in. "UGH!" I grunted as his thighs collided with my ass cheeks. He repeated this technique about a half dozen more times before he just started pounding my ass like there was no tomorrow. There was a loud, "slap, slap, slap, slap" as he fucked me and our bodies crashed together. Part of me was worried that someone would hear or see him fucking me and call the cops or something, but the rest of me didn't give a fuck! Getting fucked out here in the open where anyone could just walk up on us and see me getting fucked like a slut was a HUGE turn-on and I didn't want it to stop. He was pounding me with so much force that my cock was swinging back and forth so hard that it was slapping into my stomach splattering it with my precum. Precum was also getting splattered on my thighs and the back of my upper arms as he fucked me. I wanted to cum so bad, but just as I felt it starting to build I heard him start grunting and I knew he was about to shoot his load.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, uuuuuuuuugh!" He grunted and moaned as he rammed his cock as deep inside me as he could and filled me full of his cum. He was breathing hard as he pulled his cock from my tight hole and then walked around the lounge chair so he was standing beside my face. "Clean it off bitch." He demanded as he stood with his now semi-hard cock just an inch or two from my face. I could see some cum still leaking from his piss slit and like the slut I am I turned my head and gobbled up his cock bobbing my head back and forth.

"Ohhhh! Oh yes! You're such a good dirty little slut." He moaned as I slurped on his cock which was starting to come back to life. Before long I had his cock rock hard once again and he put a hand on my forehead and pushed me off his cock. "Good work boy." He said and moved back behind me, I could feel the head of his cock rubbing against my asshole again.

"Mmmmm." I moaned as he forced his hard cock past my tight asshole for the second time that night.

"Yeah take my cock you greedy fucking slut." He said through gritted teeth as he thrust his cock in and out of my tight ass with a vengeance.

My still hard cock was swinging back and forth again with the force of his fucking, I was so turned on that I never got soft and I never stopped leaking precum. When I locked down between my arms I could see a small puddle of my precum on one of straps of the lounge chair as it started to run off the side and drip onto the patio floor. We were really getting into it when I heard a female voice come from somewhere behind us, "What's going on here?"

I looked back over my shoulder in a panic and saw a female security guard, but he never stopped fucking me and when I tried to pull away he grabbed my hips and pulled me back hard on to his cock like we hadn't just gotten majorly busted.

"I said-" the security guard started to say but he interrupted her.

"I heard what you said ... and it's pretty obvious what's going on." He told her arrogantly. "You have three options, you can go back to your desk and forget what you saw here, you can report us, or you can join us. You decide."

"What do you mean join you?" She asked curiously.

"Well this slut's mouth is free; he can eat you out if you want." He told her.

I was watching her over my shoulder this whole time and continued watching as she seemed to consider his offer. I saw her shrug her shoulders and she walked over to where we were and moved so she was standing at the back of the lounge chair near my head. It was the first time I had really gotten a good look at the security guard, she was kind of short or I guess the term is petite and a bit on the cubby side with dark hair that looked like it was pulled back but it was hard to tell in the poor lighting. She reached down and lowered the back of the chair until it laid at about a forty-five degree angle, and then she stripped out of her pants and panties and straddled the lounge chair. She had her arms behind her bracing herself on the chair back, with her legs straddling the lounge chair her pussy was wide open in front of me. "I could get in a lotta trouble for this." She said. She must have been really turned on by the situation though because even in the dim light I could see her bald pussy glistening with wetness and I could smell the slight musk of her arousal. I looked up her and when we made eye contact she said, "Eat me," as she brought one hand down to her pussy and spread her lips open wide exposing her pink opening to me.

It was like I was in a trance even though he was still fucking my hard and fast I moved my head forward and swiped my tongue up this woman's pussy. My ex-girlfriend Christy always had a slightly bitter taste to her pussy, but this woman's pussy had an almost sweet taste to hers. I latched my mouth on to her pussy and sucked her juices down and then I let my tongue go wild licking her pussy all over the place, up and down, side to side, back and forth in and out. I did everything I could think of with my sex fogged brain.

"Oh god, oh yes, oh god, oh fuck yes. This feels so fucking good. Oh god don't stop, please don't stop." She moaned softly.

We were at this for quite a while, I don't know how long, but my jaw was starting to ache and my tongue was tired as hell. I could feel my orgasm starting to build and I soooo wanted to cum.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh." I'm gonna cum again." He said as he started pounding my ass even harder which was pushing my face harder into her pussy.

"Oh god! I'm gonna cum too!" she hissed.

He tightened his grip on my hips and pulled me back into him almost breaking my contact with the security guard's pussy as he flooded my bowels with his cum for the second time that night but she scooted forward and used one hand on the back of my head to press my face tighter to her pussy as she came. I could feel her thighs trembling and her pussy flooded my mouth with her girl cum as her came all over my face. I was so close to cumming, but I just wasn't quite there yet. The security guard scooted back away from me and carefully extricated herself from the lounge chair and stood on wobbly legs as she caught her breath. While she was doing this the guy that was fucking me braced himself on my back for a few minutes as he caught his breath and then he pulled his cum coated cock from my now sloppy asshole and walked past the security guard to stand near my head once again.

"You know what to do slut." He said arrogantly.

I maneuvered my tired body so that I was sitting on the lounge chair with my legs over the side and took his cock into my mouth once again and began licking and sucking his cock and balls clean.

"Damn that's so fucking hot!" The security guard said lustily as she watched me sucking his cock.

Once he was satisfied that I had done a good enough job cleaning his cock he tucked it back into his swim trunks and said, "Go ahead and get your towel"

The security guard was putting her pants on when she got called on the radio and was told she was needed at the front desk. She answered and told them she was on her way. As I stood up to get my towel she gently but firmly grabbed my cock and said, "To bad I didn't get to try this out too, maybe next time." and then she walked away. That kinda threw me for a loop because I wasn't the kind of guy that girls said that to.

I retrieved my towel from the fence and wrapped it around my waist and then followed my "friend" back to his condo. When we walked past the front desk the female security guard grinned knowingly at me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.